• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Teams Of Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
    Years
    Long ago, three ancient pokemon in Hoenn were having a mighty battle.Groudon the ground/fire type pokemon was fueding against Kyogre the water type pokemon and Rayquaza the dragon/flying pokemon was trying to make peace between them.Nobody knew why they were fighting but later they they stopped fighting and slumbered in Marine Cave,Terra Cave,and The Sky Pillar.5,000,000 years later three teams called Team Aqua,Magma,and Dragon were trying to awaken those three pokemon with the Red,Blue,and Green Orbs.Team Aqua tried to awaken Kyogre so the sea would expand all across the world.Team Magma tried to awaken Groudon so the land would expand all across the world.Lastly Team Dragon tried to awaken Rayquaza to stop the other two teams from expanding the land and sea.

Will Team Aqua expand the sea?Will Team Magma expand the land?Will Team Dragon stop them?You will choose if you join this RP!

Form
    Name:
    Team:
    Rank: (1 Leader,1 Male Admin and 1 Female Admin,the Rest is is Grunts)
    Personality:
    Pokemon:
    Looks:

Heres Mine!
    Name:Chris
    Team: Dragon
    Personality:Hyper and very.....cool
    Pokemon:Flygon,Salamance,Altaria,Latios,Latias,Metagross
    Looks:In Attachment

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Name: Ranson
    Team: Aqua
    Personality: Is very serious to make sure they expands the sea. He is very cautious and sometimes reckless. In battle, he tries to eliminate his opponents as quickly as possible.
    Pokemon: Swampert, Absol, Vaporeon, Crawdaunt
    Looks: brown spiked hair, blue Aqua bandana, white shirt, Aqua jacket, Aqua jeans, black shoes

Is this good enough?

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    Name: Alex
    Personality: Very secretive, has psychic powers, very intent onstopping the two other teams
    Pokemon: Metagross, Dragonair, Deoxys, Salamence, Espeon, Umbreon
    Looks:
    The Three Teams Of Hoenn

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Name: Terra

Personality: Very mysterious and secretive, cunning, will risk her life to stop the other two teams can control the elements like fire, water, lightning, earth, air, and darkness. She can also levitate things with her mind.

Pokemon: Umbreon, Espeon (I always have those two they are my favorites), Flareon, Dragonair, Jolteon, Vaporeon. (Note to anyone who posted before me and has some of these pokemon I didn't read what pokemon you have so I don't know)

Looks: Like Admin Shelly from Tam Aqua except the outfit is black and doesn't have the Aqua sybol on the headband and has light brown hair instead of red.

Will this do?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2005
    oki i joint
    Name:Andy
    Team: aqua
    Personality: never stops before it is to late
    Pokemon:
    Gyarados
    Crawdaunt
    Starmie
    Walrein
    Kingdra
    Poliwrath
    Looks: like team aquas leader

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    huh?

Name: Tyras
    Team: Magma
    Personality: shy, serious
    Pokemon: Alakazam, salamence, metagross, tyranitar
    Looks:
    The Three Teams Of Hoenn

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Name:Arista
    Team:AQUA
    Personality:Arista is extremely blunt, and is very rude. That is, to people she commands. She's doesn't care about really anybody but herself and the awakening of Kyogre, and of course, the downfall of Team Magma, the pestering team who just can't get it right. She is easily bribed by things she likes, although it's hard to figure out what she likes now, rather than what she liked a few seconds ago. She is very sly and has a talent for cooking up lies that are very convincing. Albeit she's clumsier than most admins, but when she's on a mission she's like an assasin just trying to get their money's worth.
    Pokemon:Feraligatr, Gyrados, Lanturn, Cloyster, and Mantine
    Looks:Arista

ShadowXD

Elite Four ShadowXD
    Years
    Name-ShadowXD
    Age-19
    Gender-male
    team-dragon,aqua,magma(triple agent I,m on no team I secretly whent to abtain all three of the pokemon for MY SELF.
    Pokemon-dark mew,dragonite,blastoise,Blazeken,Zapdose,steelix
    Rank-admin for all 3
    looks-have on all black and a white mask
    personality-dark and dangerous thats all you need to know

Last edited:

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    I join!!!
    Name: Carmen (Everyone calls her 13 though)
    teamn: magma
    POkemon: persion, charizard, houndoom, mighteyena, gengar, pichu (Luffy)
    Looks:
    The Three Teams Of Hoenn

Personlity: Looks aren't everything. Carmen is a genius, her IQ is 238 and she isn't that bad of a trainer either. She looks sweet but this little gil has an attitude and she isn't afraid to use it. She's sometimes referred to as 13 because she's considered bad luck.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Wow so many people I know joining. I should too!!! :D Hmmm. Magma or Aqua......

Name: Ryo
    Team: Aqua (there isn't too many so I'll be on this team. :P)
    Pokemon: Milotic, Dragonite, Kingdra, Blastiose, Armaldo, Tyranitar
    Looks: Ryo wears a blue headband around his head without a team aqua logo. He has blue hair and blue eyes. He wears a blue T-shirt and blue shorts unlike all the other grunts. He has dark blue gloves and a navy blue cape.
    Personality: Ryo is quiet and thoughtful. He understands his orders and is extremely loyal but his skill is far beyond the other grunts and some admins. He fears promotion because he is quiet and rarely talks so any leader or admin ranks are out of his picture. Those who already cross him has seen how much force he boasts. Though he may seem ruthless on the battlefield, he is actually good natured and kind.

That should do it! :D
    Oh I forgot. Heya White and Black_Winter_Wolf! :P Ah. Riku from DN Angel!I need to get some pictures.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back