• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Teams Of Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    This storyline reminds me of another role-play I'm in, but what the heck, I'll join....

Name: Toren Uzumaki (I use this char in most role-plays ^.^)

Team: Aqua

Personality: Is quiet most of the time, almost heartless. He does have feelings like everyone else but they are hard to bring out of him. Loves his Pokemon greatly unlike most team members, and will give life and limb for anything that he believes in.

Pokemon: Vaporeon, Golduck, Dratini, Azumarill, Seadra, Milotic

Looks:Most Team Aqua members wear the uniform, but Toren dares to be different and wears his own clothes. He has on a dark blue, short-sleeve shirt and white shorts. His shoes are black, and he wears a dark blue sack on his back. His eyes are light blue, and his hair is a messy brown color. He is average height and is unusually light for his age.

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    (All right! We start!)

In the Team Aqua base near Lilycove City...

Ranson: All right. We've almost got the location of the red orb.
    He was typing more on the huge computer.
    Ranson: Good. We'll soon be able to get Kyogre and get rid of those Magma fools.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    {Utter Disaster, I'm amazed nobody's told you this before, but your not allowed to play in script if my memory serves me right.}

"What do you mean, 'almost'?" Arista asked angrily as she tied her hair into her aqua bandanna, "Shouldn't we have it by now? It's sorta hard to miss a big giant rock in the middle of the ocean. That is where the orbs are right? Or have those bumblings rocks messed it up again?" She asked, referring to the Magma grunts and admins.
    "I get the feeling we're missing something again." She said leaning on her Cloyster "Like something big that'll get us in big trouble with Andy. Something like a detail we've overlooked."
    This was her nature, to feel cautious when something big was in her hands, or in this case, the admins hands. "We should have the grunts check." She said to Ranson.

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    (Oh. Ok, I'll switch. It's just that I'm used to script)

He nodded. "Right. Maybe they know." He finished adding a few things to the computer. "It should report if it's found the orb. Let's check on the grunts." Man, those guys better not of messed it up this time, he thought to himself.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    I sighed as I walked down the main street in Lilycove. Three days since I sent my prob to the mountain and still no signs of the orbs. "Grrr... those aquas are so annoying, they must have messed it up." I walkd out of town and to the dock heading towards the mountain. "Charizard, GO!" The firey red dargon appereaed and let out a roar. I smirked. "If those aquas want a fight, they'll get one." I sent a text message to Tyras, telling him what I was doing tthen jumped on my charizard.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Hey, why won't this thing work?" Arista asked gazing into the screen "It's going berserk. Is it because of the altitude it's searching at?"
    The most logical thing would be to search on that big ol' rock out at sea, that supposedly housed ghosts of dead pokemon and the red and blue orbs...but maybe that was just myth.
    "Where are searching for the red orb anyway?" Arista asked pointing to the screen.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I walked around the hideout walking with the grunts. Some were slacking off and others were hard at work. I walked into the nearest computer room and found the admins in there. They were planning something. I was going to go over but decided not to. What they usual plan was weird things and all. I slowly cret out of the room trying not to get caught eavesdropping. (however that is spelled)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    {You spelled eavesdropping correctly}

Arista pressed the communicator in her ear, the microphon sitting in front of her mouth "Grunts, assemble in front of the computer room." She thought for a moment and added "NOW."
    Turning off the communicator, she prepared herself to tell the grunts their orders for this ridiculous operation that was making her feel extremely insecure.
    She turned away from the screen and started to kick the door open, but the door was already open..."Ranson, did you not close the door or something? Grunts are probably watching every d*mn thing we-" Looking around the door she saw a grunt, though she couldn't exactly name him, as to her he was just 'a grunt' and said "Wow...that was fast..."

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Toren Uzumaki walked slowly through the halls of the Aqua hideout, his Vaporeon walking beside of him, her eyes darting around in every direction, watching anything and everything that passed by.

Toren flinched when the speaker that was attched to his ear started to squawk, Arista the Admin's voice blaring through.

Man, she needs to calm down. Something must be up

He sighed and turned around, heading in the opposite direction. He had just passed by the computer room, and now had to go back to reach it again. Once he arrived outside the room, he leaned against the wall, crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Gah. I got caught. Shoot
    I quickly turned around.
    "Ryo reporting Miss." I said and saluted.
    What the heck am I doing? I wondered as to why I am saluting. I quickly dropped my hand and stood by the nearest computer console waiting for the others.
    I am totally lost as to why I saluted. I shouldn't be eavesdropping. Agh. I thought.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    "Hmmm... I can't see anything in this fog charizard. Let's go back to the base." We turned around and flew back towards Magma's underground base. Landing, I jumped of and called back charizard. I scaned my I.D. card through the scanner. "Admiral 13, password." I typed it in. *** ****, bad luck. "Accepted. Welcome back, Carmen. Have a nice day." Not what you'd except from a magma sercurity computer but, I didn't complain.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Right." Arista snapped "Check over the information banks, then check the progress banks. Make sure nothing is overlooked. If anything relating to Magma is overlooked after we've checked this second time, then I'll have your heads for it."
    She turned around and gazed at the screen "This is so strange...we should've found it by now."

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Ranson continued typing stuff up in the computer. "Yeah, I know. You'd think it would be easy tp find some random thing..." He typed up some more. "Then again it is some ancient artifact. These computers are supposed to find them. So why hasn't it yet?" He stopped typing and turned to face the grunts who came.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "So, what's going on?"

Torne said as he opened the door and shut the door behind him. He was a little annoyed that he had been going to do something and he had been called for a "grunt" meeting, but he didn't have the strength to get into a fight with any of the admins, expecially Arista.

"What are we down here for? Any progress on the red orb?"

He asked, closing his eyes and sighing. The search for the infamous red ord became very annoying after so many failed attamepts to search for it. He hoped they had finally been able to pinpoint the location.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back