• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Teams Of Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Wellm how are we supposed to do that? Maybe it's some kind of trap and the cave will collapse on us if we take it.

He muttered, limping forward to get a closer look. The orb seemed so simple, just a tiny little ball. At first glance it didn't seem very special but this simple little ball held so much immense power that it was almost unreal. Toren couldn't take his eyes off of it. The orb was so mystical that you were almost drawn to it, like a rare Pokemon or something.

"Wow, I can't believe. This is actually the Red Orb. It just seems so unreal that it's right in front of us."

He said, his eyes sparkling. He wasn't normally like this, it's like the Orb had some kind of special power...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Hey..." I said watching Toren "It's just an orb. Besides, we shouldn't be gawking over it, we should be finding a way to bring it back to Aqua."
    I was beginning to feel uneasy around him. He was starting to act like Andy when he first heard about the Red Orb. Andy pursued the Red Orb until almost half a squadrant had died, and in the end, everyone knew that he stopped at nothing to get what he wanted, until it was too late. Would this happen to a mere grunt?
    'There's a reason they're grunts. They lack the mental power to fight the grasp of the Red Orb. Which is why grunts are set to find the orb. Not capture it.' That was what someone said to me a long time ago. Sure, they had a certain disliking for people lower then them. Worse than me. But I couldn't help but think of that now as Toren stared at the Red Orb.
    "Hey, where's the other grunt?" I asked changing the subject.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Toren shook his head, trying to shake his thoughts away from the Red Orb. He glanced at Arista, then looked back at the crack to see if he was coming.

"Dunno, I guess he decided to wait until we came back with the orb."

He limped a little closer to the orb and gazed at it. It seemed to be glowing a little but, as if it were ready to activate the very second that someone were to grasp it in their hands.

Suddenly, Toren jerked his hand and grasped the injury on his chest. it was nor hurting eve more than before, which was strange considering it hurt more than when it had actually happened. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth as he winced in pain. He once again tried to show that he wasn't hurting, but he wasn't very successful this time around.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Hey are you okay? You're really weird you know that?" I asked him as he grasped his injury.
    I sighed and released Lanturn "Lanturns light sort of negates pain. It works for me at least."
    Lanturn gave a shrill cry of joy, being mostly rested.
    "Sit." I said bluntly, pointing to the wall as I also released Cloyster and asked him for the ointment I always had him keep in his shell.
    Cloyster closed it's shell, concealed for about 5 seconds and emerged from his shell with a tube of ointment clamped in his smirking mouth.
    "Okay, then Lanturn, lights please." I asked smiling at her in a joking manner, as her bulb brightened "Her bulb is warm too by the way." I said as Lanturn let her bulb dangle in front of Toren, though herself mainly paying attention to the bulb. She was always fascinated with the way it bobbed whenever she moved her head.

OOC: Are we going to wait for Uzumaki?

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    OOC: I don't know, he's not on right now so I'm not sure....

"Well, thanks for the compliment."

He said, sarcastically. He opened his eyes and looked at her as she released her Lanturn and Cloyster. The Lanturn dangled its warm bulb in front of Toren, while Cloyster gave her some sort of ointment that was in its shell.

"I'm assuming that it's for me?"

He said joningly, but quickly stopped when the pain resumed. He normally tried to remain humorous and such, but right now that was the farthest thing from his mind.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "No." I said sarcastically "No it's for the Red Orb."
    Lanturn squealed cheerfully when I walked over, the bulb dancing violently and capturing her intrest immediatly over again, while Cloyster thumped over.
    "Here. I'm sure you can apply it yourself." I said handing the tube to Toren as Cloyster pushed itself against me.
    "Hm? Oh fine go ahead." I said as Cloyster turned back into it's shell to grab yet another something I had him keep in there. But this was just a pokemon treat.
    "I wonder how we'll get it. It's impossible to touch it. Maybe psychic would work. Do any of your pokemon know psychic? Mine are kinda useless unless it's electric and water attacks, and I'm sure shocking it or blowing it away with a jet of water would be extremely helpful right now." I said sarcastically.

OOC: Totally off subject, but in Fire Emblem I referred to you in my post, so if you have time, I'd appreciate it if you RPed there too, because I like my character there. ^_^

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    OOC: Okay, I'll post there after this ^.^

"Yeah, well I hope that I'm not so helpless that I can't rub a little ointment on myself."

He took the ointment and unscrewed the tiny cap on it, then squeezed some of it into his hands. He rubbed it together in his hands then started to rub it where they scratch was on his chest. When he was finished, he turned the cap back on it and handed it back to Arista, then proceeded to answer her question.

"Well, Golduck knows Confusion. Can that levitate things?"

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I thought for a moment "Um...Yeah I think." I sweatdropped, having never actually fought or used a golduck before "Shouldn't you know?"
    I took the ointment from him and tossed it to Cloyster, who caught it in it's mouth and turned into it's shell again.
    "Do you think the red orb can go through the confusion wave and into the caster? That'd be bad, because then we'd be trapped in here with a Kyogre controlled pokemon." I said thoughtfully.
    Pressing the communicator I asked "Hey Ranson, how're we supposed to get this Orb anyway?!"

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Well, I use Confusion a lot in battle, but I've never used it to levitate anything."

He said, sighing and crossing his arms. He wanted to get out of this cave and return to the base as fast as he could, but until they figure out a way to actually get the orb that idea was very far off.

"Well, how should I know what's gonna happen if I try do do that? It's not every day that you get your Golduck to try to move a mystical orb with a confusion attack."

He muttered, closing his eyes and awaiting a response from Ranson.

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    "Well, you guys are right about Confusion and that it can lift things, then again, you'd be using it for quite a while, whichh would probably mess up Golduck's concentration." He had to think a bit. "Well, I can't really think of much. If you have another pokemon that could use a Psychic move, then it would probably work."

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Sorry 'bout my hold up. Got kicked off by my mum. :P

IC:
    "Ah. Sorry for falling behind. I had to do something." I said.
    Hearing about a need of a pokemon that can use Psychic or Confusion, I let out Milotic from her pokeball. She gave a yawn after coming out.
    "My Milotic could use Psychic if it helps." I said to Arista and Toren. I commanded Milotic to lift a few boulders on the ground. She then made them twirl and dance and then I told her stop and place them back on the ground.
    "She has powerful mental abilities." I said to Arista and Toren again.
    "So what should we do?"

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Well, Toren has a Milotic too, Gyrados has a Hyper Potion on him, so that would help milotic restore itself, and so we can switch between the two Milotics." I said thoughtfully.
    Cloyster was digging through his shell again, to revieve a good whack from me "One treat a day Cloyster." I reminded him as he frowned.
    "Cloy...ster..." He said dejectedly.
    "One." I repeated, and he mumbled something before settling himself to watch the attacks.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Well, that settles it then. My Milotic is over there on the other side of the cave, so yous can take the first. My Milotic needs to carry me because of these wounds, but I'm sure he has enough strength to do both when the time comes."

He muttered, turning around and looking at the orb. He so longed to just get it all over with and return to the base. He was in a great deal of pain so normally the first thing on his mind was lying down and resting, but he didn't want to let a little measly injury keeping him from doing his job. He wanted to get back out there and crush Magma and Dragon like his life depended on it. But they first had to attend to the matters at hand, which was currently trying to move a stupid orb away from its resting place(Sorry, had to do a little bit of ranting there ^^;;;)

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Alright. I'll start it off. Milotic, use Psychic to carry the Red Orb." I said to Milotic. Milotic closed her eyes for a second and opened them unleashing her mental powers. She psychically carried the orb.
    "Okay. We should get going. I don't know how long Milotic could keep the Psychic attack going." I explained and ran a bit over to the opening of the chamber.
    "Let's go, Milotic." I said and gestured to her to come slowly as to not lose concentration and drop the orb. She slowly yet quickly crept over to my position.
    "Guys. Ready when you are!" I shouted to the other end of the cave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back