• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Thunderous.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Wow, Psychometric, it's awesome! ^_^ Except it's supposed to be FLO Rai'da, not FLOW. XD If you could just edit that part, I'd be like zomg, yay. :3

If you could also tap the FLO to the left a little bit (rather than having it directly above Rai'da) that'd be perfect.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Tsukasa-sama; request is complete.

The Thunderous.

The Thunderous.

I'm picky when it comes to images/renders, so I don't think I'll be able to do smiles Vampie!'s request. So I'll let someone else take it.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Password: God of THUNDA.
    Who: Aizuke. <3
    Banner/avatar: Both. (Avatar 150x150 plz.)
    Dimensions: 390X190
    Render: Shakugan no Shana.
    Color Scheme: Whatever, bb.
    Other: Umm.. do it good or I'll keel you.

ilu. XDD

Last edited:

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Thanks Malyka! It's looks gorgeous ;3 And you do have another request from Will.

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Just want to comment on the shop..And say that it's great that you've got a team of first rate graphics artists..

I'll definately request eventually.

Years
    Here is the corrected image VA:
    The Thunderous.

Awesomelicious your request is accepted once I see the image, you could just find the link of the render where you got it from or attach it to a post if you cant and I'll do different dimensions just to let you know as it is for a sig anyway.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    @ smiles Vampie!

Well, it really wasn't the best quality picture, but here's what I got. There was that one big blotch on her face that I had to edit out....dunno what that was. *hopes it's cute and girlish enough* XD

The Thunderous.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    @ smiles Vampie!

Well, it really wasn't the best quality picture, but here's what I got. There was that one big blotch on her face that I had to edit out....dunno what that was. *hopes it's cute and girlish enough* XD

The Thunderous.

It's ah-dorable! I love it!<3 Thank you!:D

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Password: God of THUNDA
    Who: .raiden
    Banner/avatar: Just a banner please
    Dimensions: I'm not exactly good with pixel sizes so can the size be the one of the link below?
    Render:https://fc37.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/206/6/5/Shyguy__Plain_and_Simple_by_Zigemm.jpg
    Color Scheme: I like the scheme of this, but can it be darker and more sinister looking? Mainly consisting of black and red please
    Other: Can it have the words "A Hero Lies Within" on the bottom. And great shop by the way :)

Back