• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Time Ruler

thetimeruler02

Spartan John 117
    Years
    this my first time here. i hope if i make any mistake others will forgive me.
    i am from india. i dont know if there are other indians or not. but if there are, i will feel that i am not alone here.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Don't worry, your english is fine.
    Welcome to PokéCommunity! Hope you have a great time around here, and if you're bored or confused about anything you can always drop a VM on my profile :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Hi there Welcome to pc
    It's great to have you here joining us
    don't worry about any mistakes people here won't mind
    I'm not certain but there are probably lots of indians here
    I guess you like Dialga personally out of the creation trio i like giratina
    hope you have fun here on pc feel free to ask if you need any help

Years
    Nice to meet you. I and my also from india. I have change my name because i think it will not suit on me .my real name is Aniket and i am from Patna.i have also done many mistakes when i came first time here i but it will be fine .wish you have good time here :-)

Years
    Nice to meet you. I and my friend also from india. I have change my name because i think it will not suit on me .my real name is Aniket and i am from Patna.i have also done many mistakes when i came first time here i but it will be fine .wish you have good time here :-)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey thetimeruler02, welcome to PC! So what are some of your favorite games to play? If you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up with a visitor message. :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello and welcome to PC. Hope you have a good time here.

Back