• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Tiny Things Thread (Possible Spoiler Warning)

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
  • He wanted to reestablish Team Rocket in Isshu, but he got married and has a kid now, so he has too much responsibilities.

This also hints how long ago the events in GSC/HGSS happened.

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
  • Did anyone else catch a level 67 Dragonite while Fishing in the dragon spiral tower? *Looks on bulbapedia* OMG IT'S LEGIT! yeah. amazing. this makes lance look like a bug catcher.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Did anyone else catch a level 67 Dragonite while Fishing in the dragon spiral tower? *Looks on bulbapedia* OMG IT'S LEGIT! yeah. amazing. this makes lance look like a bug catcher.
    Wild Dragonite, T-tar, Metagross and Milotic, imo, are the big surprise catches of BW.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Wild Dragonite, T-tar, Metagross and Milotic, imo, are the big surprise catches of BW.
    Don't forget about stuff like Slowbro, Poliwrath and Politoed.

Some of the Resort Area Magikarp you may fish up in Platinum are still stronger than those, though.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Don't forget about stuff like Slowbro, Poliwrath and Politoed.

Some of the Resort Area Magikarp you may fish up in Platinum are still stronger than those, though.

Wow really. You can catch all those pokemon? I never new that. That is really cool. Is Spiral Tower like the new Mt Silver, with super powerful pokemon?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years

• Wow really. You can catch all those pokemon? I never new that. That is really cool. Is Spiral Tower like the new Mt Silver, with super powerful pokemon?
    Not just the Dragon Spiral Tower.
    Milotic is a rare catch caught from fishing in the water bubbles at Route 1, for example.

In a nutshell:
    - Shaking grass in high level areas you get to visit after you finish the game once.
    - Surfing into water bubbles in high level areas.
    - Fishing into water bubbles in all areas, including low level areas.

Sleet

Forum Lurker
    Years
  • So, I just reached the Second Gym, and In the museum before you reach the gym, Is that a Dragonite Skeleton? 0_0

Headfirst For Halos

[insert ellipses here]
    Years

• ...so it is true that Isshu/Unova is his home country, wow. Maybe this could be a ~hint~ that TR will make an appearance in the third game! But that's a pretty interesting fact, though. XD And interesting relation to the timeline, too.

Caitlin from the Elite 4 is the same Caitlin from Battle Castle in Gen.4. So yes, there is a time skip of an indeterminate length from 2nd/4th gen to B/W.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I found him! I FOUND HIM!

You know that Team Rocket member who vows to reform Team Rocket in his home country?

Well, he lives in the southernmost house in Sekka City, which is only accessible in winter. With a wife and child.

This also means that B/W takes place a few years AFTER D/P/P and HG/SS!
    Is this for real? Wow...that might explain why Team rocket plays in important part in the Isshu Anime instead of their usual antics...

Years
  • I noticed that the games Black and White just happen to be named after the shades used on the Pokeball design in the symbol of the Sinnoh/Johto battle frontier, which is ironic as one of BW's e4 happened to be a FB! I wonder if Gf planned that out...

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    Are Tabunne rare?

I found one quite early on and I just ran away from it >_>

No. Just run right next to a patch of grass (next to it, not in it) until you see a shaking patch. Tabunne are in those patches. On some routes, Pokemon like Emonga are too.

Years
  • I read this in bulbapedia about a Team Plasma grunt, Apparently one of them Refences Team Rocket and Galactic and how they learned from them confirming that BW does in fact happen after Gen 2/4! (Funny how they don't reference Team Magma or Aqua...wonder if this Means Gen 3 actually did take place during Bw's own time line...)

stargate1995

Mr. Flying Pickle Monster
    Years
  • I read this in bulbapedia about a Team Plasma grunt, Apparently one of them Refences Team Rocket and Galactic and how they learned from them confirming that BW does in fact happen after Gen 2/4! (Funny how they don't reference Team Magma or Aqua...wonder if this Means Gen 3 actually did take place during Bw's own time line...)

Yes it's Geechisu who says this right before you fight N the last time, he says that they learned to keep in the shadows and not do all the stuff Galactic and Rocket did(stealing constantly) surprisingly team plasma seems to get away with alot of things claiming there not breaking the law >.>.

Anyway I love the lvl gap after beating the game as being a solo runner my pokemon is still higher then the other trainers but its alot more challenging. I can however see why someone would not like the huge level jump.

Back