• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Top 20 Fugliest Pokemon Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
#20: Lucario
448.png

What's so fugly about it? Is it the fact that it's nastily overrated, horribly misproportioned, or just plain stupid? It could be the spike coming out from its breasts or its thunderous thighs. Maybe it's the disgustingly obnoxious pose. Maybe it's the awful design. Maybe we shouldn't blame Lucario. We should just blame Ken Sugimori for making him look so fugly.

#19: Deoxys
386.png

Here we go! This thing can't just be fugly on its own. It has to be fugly in four different forms. The fact that it looks like Mewtwo and Rotom-Heat had a child that got run over by a truck is bad enough. Why did our friend Ken have to draw this already disgusting creature to make it look like it's using the restroom? The tentacles for arms thing is been there done that material. I have a Tentacruel, thank you.

#18: Registeel
379.png

Good God, what is wrong with RSE? This thing looks like it came out of Steelix's ass. And what are those red dots? Never mind, I don't want to know. It has flagpoles for legs and wrapped up pieces of aluminum foil for fingers. Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen? No, it's the fugliest thing you've ever seen. Go wash out your eyes and never look at this horrible thing again.

#17: Latios
381.png

What is this thing? I think I've seen it in my toilet before. It could've been my trash can, though. I'm not sure. This thing is blessed to have such a beautiful sister, because he's pretty fugly himself. Why they even had to make so many legendaries is beyond me, but then to go and half-ass most of them is just stupid.

#16: Gliscor
472.png

This is the first example of how Ken can take a perfectly cute and innocent Pokemon like Gligar and make it evolve into something fugly and horrible. This thing is terribly misproportion. Its tail is five times the size of its anorexic abdomen. The claws look like a dead, fugly Trapinch, and there's something protruding form Gliscor's breasts.

#15: Relicanth
369.png

Why would anyone draw anything like this. It looks like the Earth had to use the restroom, and this is the result. Patches of dirt brown and "waste" brown all over the body don't help at all. Its face makes it look like Professor Oak. Oh, why would I say that? Oak isn't nearly as fugly as this disgusting abomination.

#14: Luxray
405.png

Pretty fugly if you ask me. That hair style was never "in", and the day it is "in" is the day I'm "out". I can't even tell what it is... It can tell it's some sort of cat, but no cats are this fugly.

#13: Staraptor
398.png

Just give Pidgeot better stats and a pointy head, and you've got Staraptor. The piece of hair at the top is the fugliest aspect. Why on Earth was that included? Cut it off, and Staraptor doesn't even make the Top 30 fugliest Pokemon.

#12: Skuntank
435.png

Only moderately fugly compared to the monstrosities that lie ahead. If it weren't already nasty, gross, and fugly, its tail has to be covering its entire body. That's not sexy, Ken!

#11: Wormadam
413.png

I love the Bug type and all, but this is just disgusting. Where did this come from? I think all of them are wearing the Trash Cloak, and not just the Steel type one. They're all pieces of garbage! Plus, the nose, head, "ears", and body all look like they came from completely different places. This isn't a Pokemon, it's just an assortment of random trash.

#10: Happiny
440.png

I didn't think there was such a thing as an ugly baby. Apparently there is. This thing is so fugly. Chansey and Blissey, being so beautiful, are ashamed that their offspring can really be so horribly unbearable to look at.

#9: Gulpin
316.png

Swalot's not so bad. Gulpin, on the other hand, is painstakingly fugly. That "leaf" on its head is just a mere distraction from how fugly it truly is. Its lip position is terrible. Ken Sugimori fails at drawing blobs, which is pretty pathetic.

#8: Mesprit
481.png

Now we're getting into the Fugly Elite. Whatever those things are on its head have got to go. The big, oddly-shaped gem on its head doesn't help either. If that weren't enough, Ken had to get a little full of himself and slap on two paper-thin tails to Mesprit's ass.

#7: Dusknoir
477.png

Why must this thing look like it has two faces. The face on its stomach is actually quite bearable. It's the actual face that I have a problem with. Why does it need those flaps coming out of it? Fat arms, fat face, fat body, fat pose, terrible artwork.

#6: Cradily
346.png

What is this thing? Dear Lord, I hope I never have to come across one of these again. As long as I don't use public restrooms, though, I doubt I'll see this again. Obnoxious eyes and mouth, whatever those things are coming out of its head, and an incredibly long and noodle-like neck. No thanks.

#5: Spiritomb
442.png

This thing is a huge pain in the ass to find in the game, and with only one functional eye, it's not worth it. It's immune to Fighting, Psychic, and Normal, that I know. Do you want to know another thing this horribly fugly creature is immune to? Make-up.

#4: Probopass
476.png

No explanation needed.

#3: Shiftry
275.png

Really? Do you really need to know why this thing is fugly? Could it be its infinite nose, its unattractive chin, or its getalin legs? Or maybe it's the frightening hair, displeasing arms, or pointy ears? It could also be the name... but I'm thinking it's the whole enchilada that earns this thing number 3.

#2: Abomasnow
460.png

This thing has everything. It's obese in all the worst places to be obese, it has unecessary fur everywhere, swollen hands, flat feet, and an out of place tail. I think I know why it has its name -- Aboma is for Abomination, clearly.

Now, I know you've been thinking, what could possibly be fuglier than Abomasnow, Probopass, and Shiftry? That brings us to...

#1: Chimchar
390.png

Now, it's decent without this terrible artwork. The only problem before Ken Sugimori drew this poor monstrosity this way was the flaming rear and the hair. Now, it looks like he's bending over and trying to put out the fire on his ass with his hand. The thighs also look very thunderous at this angle. Everything about this thing is fugly. Even its name reminds me of ass. One word was glued onto another word's ass.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Here we go! This thing can't just be fugly on its own. It has to be fugly in four different forms.
:D

If your post is a work of satrical humour, that was well done.
If your post is a genuine rant or the like, I'd have to disagree with you on most of those Pokemon; you completely forgot Purugly, it even has "ugly" in its name. :|

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
:D

If your post is a work of satrical humour, that was well done.
If your post is a genuine rant or the like, I'd have to disagree with you on most of those Pokemon; you completely forgot Purugly, it even has "ugly" in its name. :|
It was supposed to be humorous. However, I do find the majority of these Pokemon fugly.

And I left out Purugly on purpose because it was intended to be ugly.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
It looks like the Earth had to use the restroom, and this is the result. Patches of dirt brown and "waste" brown all over the body don't help at all. Its face makes it look like Professor Oak. Oh, why would I say that? Oak isn't nearly as fugly as this disgusting abomination.

Hahahaha! Thank you for giving me this wonderful laugh!

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
There are much worse Pokémon than the ones listed. Part of me wants to believe that you put some of them on here for attetntion. Mission accomplished, I suppose.

I disagree with 90% of this list. Some of the coolest-looking Pokémon are on this list, some of the ugliest-looking are missing (Spinda and Purugly come to mind), and Probopass isn't #1. :#

Sorry, but bad list is bad.
But you got attention for it, so I guess you're happy. :#

~Sloth~

Bringing sXe back
Years
You forgot Infernape. That thing starts out as crap, evolves into something decent, and then turns back into crap. And some of the guys at the beginning of the list I have do disagree with (how can you not like Luxray?). But you're right on with Probopass... no explanation needed. Also, I think Spiritomb looks cool, but his Sugimori art just bothers me for some reason. I just doesn't seem very Sugimori-ish.

Last edited:

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
Years
#8: Mesprit
481.png

Now we're getting into the Fugly Elite. Whatever those things are on its head have got to go. The big, oddly-shaped gem on its head doesn't help either. If that weren't enough, Ken had to get a little full of himself and slap on two paper-thin tails to Mesprit's ass.

Lol, yeah, the dreadlocks are out of style nowadays...

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
Hahahaha! Thank you for giving me this wonderful laugh!
You're welcome
I can't agree with you on most of the things you said:/
OK. =]
I also disagree with most of the Pokemon being in this list. For one thing, take out Lucario, put in Bibarel.
Lucario is 8 times as fugly as Bibarel. =0
There are much worse Pokémon than the ones listed. Part of me wants to believe that you put some of them on here for attetntion. Mission accomplished, I suppose.

I disagree with 90% of this list. Some of the coolest-looking Pokémon are on this list, some of the ugliest-looking are missing (Spinda and Purugly come to mind), and Probopass isn't #1. :#

Sorry, but bad list is bad.
But you got attention for it, so I guess you're happy. :#
I am very happy. 8D
This list is full of win. But how can't you like Staraptor? It's an all-time awesome.
I don't like it because it's fugly. D:
You forgot Infernape. That thing starts out as crap, evolves into something decent, and then turns back into crap. And some of the guys at the beginning of the list I have do disagree with (how can you not like Luxray?). But you're right on with Probopass... no explanation needed. Also, I think Spiritomb looks cool, but his Sugimori art just bothers me for some reason. I just doesn't seem very Sugimori-ish.
I agree, Infernape is fugly. But not as fugly as any of these Pokemon. Luxray's pretty fugly imo, as is Tomb.
Lol, yeah, the dreadlocks are out of style nowadays...
Quoted

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
Years
I think I only feel the same way with like half of the list; probably less than that. Relicanth is very ugly but it's like an over 100 million years old fish, so I guess it sort of has a reason for being hideous.

Probopass and Spiritomb are ugly, I agree, but I like Spiritomb anyways so it doesn't matter. Probopass on the other hand... =/

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
You know the one pokemon you're missin? Metapod.
Its eyes just look all wrong, and its especially stupid as caterpie and butterfree have bug eyes, and metapod have human eyes. Grrrrr....
Metapod is scrumptious, sorry. =]
I think I only feel the same way with like half of the list; probably less than that. Relicanth is very ugly but it's like an over 100 million years old fish, so I guess it sort of has a reason for being hideous.

Probopass and Spiritomb are ugly, I agree, but I like Spiritomb anyways so it doesn't matter. Probopass on the other hand... =/
Yeah, they're all fugly, I agree. =]

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
LOL Thats Funny,
but this isn't a great thread,
its just your views about them.

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
LOL Thats Funny,
but this isn't a great thread,
its just your views about them.
Um, if it's funny, it is a great thread, because that's the point. It's my personal views, but it's not a genuine rant, it's just an attempt to shock this section out of stupid polls and pointless threads.

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
Years
#14: Luxray
405.png

Pretty fugly if you ask me. That hair style was never "in", and the day it is "in" is the day I'm "out". I can't even tell what it is... It can tell it's some sort of cat, but no cats are this fugly.

Luxray is also balding around the waist, and on its legs. And it has mouse ears.

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
i've noticed that a lot of the newer generation are fug as
seriously you wonder whats happened to the artist..
cant beat the 1st generation pokemon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back