• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Top 20 Fugliest Pokemon Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

joehat

Yay
Years
Quick kid, you just said it yourself! You think all Pokemon are creative and special in their own way (even if they're a bit ugly in our opinion). I can at least admit I think Probopass is cool looking hahah. In a fugly-cool kinda way.

LugiaFreak

Years
yes, in the pokemon world u have to have an open mind to everything and not be so picky and choosey, no pokemon is ugly it just takes the trait from whatever plant or animal it takes after...and stop complaining anf just use pokemon that u like...don't u think so?
I agree with you mostly on what you said, but Probopass is extremely ugly. There is no way to get around that.
And if it 'takes after something', that something is really really ugly.

Years
#16: Gliscor
472.png

This is the first example of how Ken can take a perfectly cute and innocent Pokemon like Gligar and make it evolve into something fugly and horrible. This thing is terribly misproportioned. Its
tail is five times the size of its anorexic abdomen. The claws look like a dead, fugly Trapinch, and there's something protruding form Gliscor's breasts.

How rude of you.

Years
as much as i would love to keep this thread open it hasn't been posted in since 2008.

i genuinely do believe because of this, some fresher perspectives wouldn't hurt rather than seeing posts that go back nearly 10 years. :c feel free to make a new thread on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back