• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Top 5 Pokemon Sites

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • o_O Older generation? I loved:

1. Just Pichu (what happened? ;_;)
    2. Pokemasters
    3. Pokemon Crater
    4. Pojo (I loved looking at the fanart X3)
    5. I don't remember the name of it. XD

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Zapchu said:
    #1 serebii.net (what more can you ask for in a site?)

#1 upnetwork.com

what more can you ask for? A design what doesnt make me wanna puke(even just looking at that color they chose!)

Upnetwork: one of my all time favs, i visited that everyday back then

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I really can't remember the last time I visited a Pok?mon site, except when I'm making buttons for the site or finding screenshots to make buttons from.

Tweak

what more can you ask for? A design what doesnt make me wanna puke(even just looking at that color they chose!)

Upnetwork: one of my all time favs, i visited that everyday back then

^____^; i was referring to their content. but if they had a better layout, they'd really be #1.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Yes,they do have good content,but i hear the webmaster is a **** and he barely does any content, dont most of the fans make and send him the content?
    And im not saying that the design is everything, but it does help . . .

No censor bypass. Read the RULES and abide by them. Thank you

~Kairi

Years
  • UPNetwork's webmaster was Jason Axelrod, i was his hostee before but I think he gave up on the site.

Hey just pichu is a great site I agree .. somewhat like FCF with many fanfics/art only that FCF is still around.

There were still many good sites like pokewatcher.com, pokehouseusa, tppc, pokevillage (NOT POKEMON VILLAGE), thefrostcave, pokemongateway, pokecrater.com, pokemonorama, fire-realm.net,

LOL i still have all those guys on AIM but they seem to have dissipated

Most of the sites were hacked, only a few remain ...

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    hydrobat said:
    (NOT POKEMON VILLAGE)

I used to go to pokemon village for their online RPG(although it got corruped by hackers in the end...) it was THE best prg ive ever been to,even better then TPPC and pokecrater's now cuz you could actually battle againts other trainers online...

also Kairi:
    No censor bypass. Read the RULES and abide by them. Thank you

~Kairi

I could have been refering to ****(as in someones name) lol...jk,im sorry

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • Here is my list, it is not in a specific order:

Pokemon Fan Universe
    Pokemon Forever
    Bulbagarden
    The Pokemasters
    Azure Heights Pokemon Laboratories
    Pokedex.jp
    Pokemon-GBA.com

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Eh... it's kind of an ongoing thing between PE2K and PC, I believe. o_o Ever since they joined and split. *shrugs*

I basically only visit The APCC (it's nice to see some Canadian sites for a change =P) and Serebii (nice spoilers XD). I can get all my rumours, news, and updates from Pokemon forums and such, so I don't really need websites. o_o

EDIT:No forum links. It's in the webmaster's rules.

The PE2K boards are 10 times better? No way! What happened exactly? Why did they split up? Can someone please tell me what happened? Are the webmasters now enemies (PE2K, PPN)?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Like I said I know more about PC's past then members that joined long before me.
    PE2K became a Community site, then 4 months later (7 days before I joined) PE2K droped out, I dont think he liked that there was other Admins there and most members of PE2K hated it whene PE2K joined PC (and thay still do today).

is a Proboard better than a Vb? No Proboards is the worst any one could ever pick for a forum. vB is 1,000 times better then Proboards.

Stinger

Banned
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Like I said I know more about PC's past then members that joined long before me.
    PE2K became a Community site, then 4 months later (7 days before I joined) PE2K droped out, I dont think he liked that there was other Admins there and most members of PE2K hated it whene PE2K joined PC (and thay still do today).

is a Proboard better than a Vb? No Proboards is the worst any one could ever pick for a forum. vB is 1,000 times better then Proboards.
    Hehehe... even Invision Free beats Proboards by a long shot

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The only forum I have admined is Kurokoneko's forum, which is Invisionfree. Seems okay to be, but I liked vBs admin panel a little better on the vB demo. Easier to figure out how to change certain things and whatnot.

A lot of big forums even run Invisionfree, it's nice.

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
  • Alakazam said:
    EDIT:No forum links. It's in the webmaster's rules.

Well sorry I don't know all the rules! Listen, next time do you mind PMing me since you kinda made a fool of an Admin? Thank you. I didn't even mean to break any rules, sorry again.

BugaBog

People, they come and go!
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Aug 6, 2007
    *yawn*
    1. The-APCC
    2. Serebii.net
    3. V-Road
    4. PikaSurf
    5. PPN

Wow Buga posted... Everybody cherish this... You see very few off them...

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
  • BugaBog said:
    *yawn*
    1. The-APCC
    2. Serebii.net
    3. V-Road
    4. PikaSurf
    5. PPN

Wow Buga posted... Everybody cherish this... You see very few off them...

Hey if my site is Buga's favorite then man you rule!!!

Back