• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Two Missing Pokemon?

Years
  • Are Shaymin and Arceus the missing pokemon?

There only appearance is in the games by using an AR or by waiting for an event but is the event never going to come?

On the GTS and on the pokedex on Pokemon.com, Shaymin and Arceus dont appear. (Darkrai also doesnt but I'll prove later why Darkrai isnt missing)

They have no Sugimori image unlike the other 491 pokemon including Darkrai.

They havent had a movie announced for either of them yet. (Although this isnt a big point)

There is a fair few points there as to why they may not exist as pokemon anymore and they have been kept quite secret from the rest of the world if they are to be pokemon.

Anyway a point against my theory, they are programmed into the games (even PBR although not sure if Shaymin is progammed in PBR) but then again they might be used they may just be an unused part of D/P.

Dont flame me it is just a theory,

Anyway what do you think?

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Thinking about it, it does sound possible beause they don't feature in Pokdexes that come with DP game guides.

Maybe they will be more involved in the next game

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Shaymin is programed to work in PBR
    My mate has PBR and hacked to get all the legendarys (She wanted to use them all in PBR and she has deleted them of her game now, they are still on PBR)
    But ya..

Max210

Ultimate P\/\/ /\/3|2Z!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2014
    They are programmed in the 4th gen games, and have there own events. I've done Arceus, and caught it legitly. Shaymin I haven't done. You have to get the event item for the events though. Thats the only time my AR was involved. I also did Darkrai like that.

Years
  • They are programmed in the 4th gen games, and have there own events. I've done Arceus, and caught it legitly. Shaymin I haven't done. You have to get the event item for the events though. Thats the only time my AR was involved. I also did Darkrai like that.

Yeah but you hacked for the evnts.

My point is what if Nintendo now dont plan to do the events?

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • There not missing! ^^ There just hasn't been an event yet to like "make them known", the next film will be about Girantina. Think after that there might be one about the other 2 xP

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Are Shaymin and Arceus the missing pokemon?

There only appearance is in the games by using an AR or by waiting for an event but is the event never going to come?

On the GTS and on the pokedex on Pokemon.com, Shaymin and Arceus dont appear. (Darkrai also doesnt but I'll prove later why Darkrai isnt missing)

They have no Sugimori image unlike the other 491 pokemon including Darkrai.

They havent had a movie announced for either of them yet. (Although this isnt a big point)

There is a fair few points there as to why they may not exist as pokemon anymore and they have been kept quite secret from the rest of the world if they are to be pokemon.

Anyway a point against my theory, they are programmed into the games (even PBR although not sure if Shaymin is progammed in PBR) but then again they might be used they may just be an unused part of D/P.

Dont flame me it is just a theory,

Anyway what do you think?

ya the one after darkrai , palkia , diagla clash movie it contians regigigas and shaymin

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • You just have to wait for their movie and you'll be able to get them legitimately through events, just like Darkrai.

Max210

Ultimate P\/\/ /\/3|2Z!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2014
    Yeah but you hacked for the evnts.

My point is what if Nintendo now dont plan to do the events?

I didnt hack the Pokemon tho, making them real. The only thing I hacked was an item

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
    Years
  • I dont think they "dosn't exsist" or what we can say. I just think Nintendo try to keep them as a secret until some event, so its like: Come a catch a Pokemon you never herd of! :o
    Or something XD
    And i dont think they'll put all these flowers in Pokemon 11 for nothing .. Unless Giratina and Regigigas love flowers that much 8D Harhar
    But i see your point, and i dont hope they'll keep them as a "unused part"..

- Nicku

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • My thoughts are that the three last pokemon on the list have their own movie which they will get featured in and given out in events.

-Darkrai for movie 10, he had an event
    -Shaymin for 11, im guessing he'll be in it since it shows Regigigas destroying a flower field and Girantina is already capturable
    -Arceus for 12

CrImSoNxxCrAfTeR

Keeper Of SΣCRΣTS
    Years
  • i dont know what was going on in nintendos mind with the whole event thing...seriously, if its a 1 day thing or w/e, that leaves someone who may have purchased the game later at a loss.

im not sure what theyre going to do.

PS: will i get banned fore saying ''wt-eff'' but an f and no -?

Years
  • I dont think they "dosn't exsist" or what we can say. I just think Nintendo try to keep them as a secret until some event, so its like: Come a catch a Pokemon you never herd of! :o
    Or something XD
    And i dont think they'll put all these flowers in Pokemon 11 for nothing .. Unless Giratina and Regigigas love flowers that much 8D Harhar
    But i see your point, and i dont hope they'll keep them as a "unused part"..

- Nicku

Most likely it was supposed to be kept a secret but they didnt keep it well.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Um... No.

Okay, they're doing what they did with Celebi, I recall Celebi was first released to the public as a black shadow, there's a word to describe it but I can't think of it right now. Celebi was only officially released when it was given away on some tour or something, and Nintendo are doing the same thing with Shaymin, Arceus and Darkrai, and Darkrai is the first to go.

Darklink727

Dragon tamer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    They are programed into the game but you can only get to them is useing hacks at the moment but there will probably be an event for it in the future becuse they wouldent put them in the game if you couldent get them.

Back