• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Two Timers~ Dual-Type Fan Club

jimbozo21

Veteran Pokemaniac
Years
  • ~The Two Timers~
    ~A club dedicated to all things Dual-Type~
    • This club is exclusively for Dual-Type pokemon (Ex: Charizard = Fire/Flying)
    • Any Dual-Type fan is allowed in
    • Atleast TWO Dual-Types are required to be in your party
    Started on 4/2/2011 by Me (Jimbozo21) because I found that too many clubs devoted themselves to just fire types, or just water types, when in reality most of the pokemon that have the most value in the games are pokemon that have more than one type, and can learn a very diverse set of moves. This club is open to any trainer that finds himself as a stratagist who uses many different moves and pokemon types.

TO JOIN!
    Simply reply to this thread or PM me with your favorite dual type pokemon and a reason why you like this pokemon. Im looking for a few good friends to shoot the breeze about dual types and stratagies that people may have.

I hope to see more posts on this thread soon
    thanks guys :)​

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • First Member!

I feel the same way, even thought most of my pokemon are dual types. :P
    My favorite pokemon is Pawniard and Bisharp, their designs were epic and very cute in my opinion. Being Dark and Steel, I enjoy having them in my team in White. I also love Victini, especially the fire/psychic combo(killed at gym leaders in my opinion). I only have one question to ask: For partners, the maximum is 6, correct?
    ~The Two Timers~ Dual-Type Fan Club

Years
  • I'd like to join, please. :)

My favourite dual typed Pokemon are Gallade and Ferrothorn. Gallade comes in as I like his design a lot and Ferrothorn is simply a beast! It's special defense is just too much for anyone and even Fire types can't knock it out in one go. XD;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I would like to request membership to the group, please.

My partner Pokemon and my favorite dual-type Pokemon would be Lanturn, which is a water AND an electric Pokemon. Lanturn is pretty useful because being a water-electric Pokemon is simply amazing, I don't have to worry about super-effectiveness!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Would love to join. My favorite Dual-types include Crobat, because it is amazing; Chinchou and Lanturn for such an awesome typing; and Quagsire. :3

jimbozo21

Veteran Pokemaniac
    Years
  • Interested?

kay guys, so im workin on banner for the club. Anyone interseted in the club please send me a PM with 6 different dual-types of your choosing and ill make a banner for your signature up forya :) thanks guys.

on another note, im glad to see im not the only one that uses dual types, I find them to be quite the advantageous pokemon to hang onto. like mentioned above, lanturn comes in handy because of the super-effective hits are narrowed down because of its dual water and electric types :)

hope to hear more stratagies soon :)
    p.s. ive friended all of you guys that have expressed interests

Years
  • Let's put in some life into this group. :D

Of the dual type combinations which we haven't seen as of Gen 5, which ones would you like to see in the future?
    I want to see a Ghost/Steel or a Ghost/Fighting type Pokemon. o-o Let's see how Nintendo works these out. Grass/Fire or Water/Fire combinations could be pretty crazy as well. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Of the dual type combinations which we haven't seen as of Gen 5, which ones would you like to see in the future?
    I want to see more Water/Electric or Water/Ground type Pokemon. I would like to see a fighting/psychic type Pokemon. That would be pretty epic.

Years
  • Of the dual type combinations which we haven't seen as of Gen 5, which ones would you like to see in the future?
    I want to see more Water/Electric or Water/Ground type Pokemon. I would like to see a fighting/psychic type Pokemon. That would be pretty epic.
    We have Meditite/Medicham and Gallade as Psychic/Fighting Pokemon. ..or maybe I didn't make the topic clear? D: I was talking about combinations which do no exist, like Grass/Fire, Ghost/Water, etc.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • We have Meditite/Medicham and Gallade as Psychic/Fighting Pokemon. ..or maybe I didn't make the topic clear? D: I was talking about combinations which do no exist, like Grass/Fire, Ghost/Water, etc.

Oh? For once I didn't know Gallade was a psychic/fighting Pokemon. Silly me. xD

I would think this is impossible, but maybe a Water/Fire type? I was also thinking of a ground/steel type as well. Those two could be pretty good.

btw, isn't Frillish/Jellicent water/ghost types? Or are you referring by primary-secondary types?

Years

• Oh? For once I didn't know Gallade was a psychic/fighting Pokemon. Silly me. xD

I would think this is impossible, but maybe a Water/Fire type? I was also thinking of a ground/steel type as well. Those two could be pretty good.

btw, isn't Frillish/Jellicent water/ghost types? Or are you referring by primary-secondary types?
    Yes, Jellicent is Water/Ghost. *slams forehead against the wall* I was just trying to give some examples and... failed. D:

Btw, Steelix is a Steel/Ground type. :p

Garringman

Erupting Nightmare
    Years
  • I'd like to join, my favorite is mainly Scrafty, which seems strange because its so new, but it contains my favorite types of pokemon Fighting and Dark. Plus It's a hoodlum pokemon which as with so many appeals to me for no known reason.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yes, Jellicent is Water/Ghost. *slams forehead against the wall* I was just trying to give some examples and... failed. D:

Btw, Steelix is a Steel/Ground type. :p

We're confusing each other. xDDD

But yeah, I'd agree. Grass/Fire, or Water/Fire, or this one that I just thought of: Dark/Electric...there should be Pokemon like those.

I'd like to join, my favorite is mainly Scrafty, which seems strange because its so new, but it contains my favorite types of pokemon Fighting and Dark. Plus It's a hoodlum pokemon which as with so many appeals to me for no known reason.

The owner is nowhere in sight, so I guess you could just stick around. ;) A fighting/dark type sounds pretty powerful, and might do some good against a psychic Pokemon because dark-types are unaffected by it.

Back