• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ugliest pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I just hate bidoof and bibarel! They are simply ugly.Feebas gets the third position. So the results are:
    Ugly: Feebas:Oh man, this is just worst!I should have been #1 in at least in THIS competition!
    Uglier: Bibarel: OH YEAH! I just beat my sworn rival feebas in this competition! I bet its my luckiest day!
    Ugliest: Bidoof: I'm on the top of the world! I am the best! WAIT?!!?! WHAT? I am the UGLIEST??!?!

How dare any of you say that Bidoof is ugly! Or especially Bibarel!
    Everybody has their opinions Pal!

HeartGoldnSoulSilver

is ready for the remakes.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    How dare any of you say that Bidoof is ugly! Or especially Bibarel!

Anyway, I've gotta go with Pobopass on this one. I can't stand it. Not even a little.

I like Bidoof, reminds me of a guinea pig. I'd rather see a Bidoof in my room in the middle of the night than a Probopass. 0_o

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    The ugliest pokemon?

I mean, seriously. It's like the designers for the GenIV games were trying to make the new pokemon not only pointless but ass ugly as well...

Fully agreed, it's actually disgusting in how it looks.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Probopass. Seriously, what is the point in it?

Runners-up would be Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Magmortar.... I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

I like Bidoof, he's cool and useful. Out of all those Rattata-esque pokemon, I'd say Zigzagoon's the worst.

Alec_

Years
    The ugliest pokemon for me would be Carnivine. XD;;. It sucks. :OO. just really hate it's appeal. X_X. Anyways. No offense to Carnivine's Fans. :PPPP. XD;;

~Fairytales.

Ayselipera

I acutally think Probopass as the quality of being so ugly it becomes cute.

Personally I like it :P

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    How come this one have yet to be mentioned? :|
    The ugliest pokemon?

edit; make that the entire line.
    Magby looks like it's brain is popping out, and the best way to describe Magmar in two words is "drunk duck".

Last edited:

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Bannete is not ugly!

I would choose magmortar, exploud and probopass . I can't think of anything else right now. If i had to choose out of the 3 i would pick Probopass as the ugliest. There is probably like more then that but thats all i can think of :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back