• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ugliest pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Magmortar, it looks so stupid. It looks like Shrek rampaged through a Ketchup factory. In other words, it looks like a red version of Shrek.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2009
    did anyone think of lets say....relicanth..zubat...gravveler...forreress...mismagius...skuntank...primeape...toxicroak...magcargo...chatot...cradilly...jynx...smoochum...dunsparce...slaking...muk..and i could go on and on nd on

hey what about the hottest pokemon...id say gardevoir and lopunny.lol

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • But look at Probopass' mustache! That is easily the most awesome mustache ever! Jealous people, I'm disappointed...XD

All joking aside, Probopass is rather ugly, and I think Haunter is too. Seriously, wtf is wrong with that thing's head? And its hands float in front of him. Yuck

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Jynx? :S (if you know me, you'd know how much I hate Jynx.) It just looks...pedo-material. :\ It looks like a transvestite, and I remember in Pokemon Stadium, discovering it has no legs underneath that dress...:O Yeah, i hate Jynx. ;_;

Also, I hate Probopass, Bibarell, Bidoof (sort-of :\), Magnezone (even though I ave one in my main team XD), Purugly (obviously XD) and Spiritomb. :P

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    Monferno, when my Chimchar evolved I was like WTF go box now, and I continued my journey without a starter, till now.
    Others like (In order) Bastiodon (Can't recognize its face), Probopass (This one yes I can recognize its face, and thats the problem), Palkia (Weird name, and it is ugly, no offense) Bronzong (Didn't know what was that), Gastrodon (Irq...) are in my ugly list.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    To me, the ugliest Pokemon would have to be Pichu.
    Every time I look at it I feel it is going to leap out and eat my soul or something, it's really depressing. :(

Other than that, I'd also have to say that Dunsparce is extremely ugly.

Years
  • Muk/Grimer and Weezing are pretty ugly, but I don't think it's nearly as bad as some of these others considering that they are SUPPOSED to be ugly. Same with Feebas.

HeartGoldnSoulSilver

is ready for the remakes.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Muk/Grimer and Weezing are pretty ugly, but I don't think it's nearly as bad as some of these others considering that they are SUPPOSED to be ugly. Same with Feebas.

Yea I agree I'm 100% sure Feebas and Probopass were meant to be ugly so excluding those I'm gonna say.....

Ambipom. It's like bee's stung it's hand/tails made them bloated, cut of it's nose and left 2 holes, it has big ears, and to top it off gave it a dumb haircut.

The ugliest pokemon?

Last edited:

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Well, my picks are...

Gen1
    Graveler
    Exeggutor
    Weezing
    Mr. Mime
    Jynx
    Magmar

Gen2
    Chinchou
    Girafarig
    Snubbull
    Qwilfish
    Stantler
    Raikou

Gen3
    Combusken
    Pelipper
    Slakoth
    Numel
    Spinda
    Whiscash
    Claydol
    Huntail
    Luvdisk

Gen4
    Bibarel
    Ambipom
    Purugly
    Skuntank
    Lickilicky
    Tangrowth
    Magmortar

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • The ugliest pokemon?

I mean, seriously. It's like the designers for the GenIV games were trying to make the new pokemon not only pointless but ass ugly as well...

ROFL! Agreed! It looks like someone just stuck loads of bum fluff under it's nose!

Years
  • In terms of their intended looks, yes. But in my opinion, no Pokemon in GenI is badly designed, unlike more than 3/4 of the pokemon in Hoenn and Sinnoh.

LordBlumiere

Probably dead
    Years
  • Probopass for the lose. I mean...that nose...just scares me. It's like a nightmare rendition of Rudolph's nose.

I don't think I can really say any of the others are horrendously ugly... I don't like the Regi group though all that much, except Regice :\

soramararu

Warrior of the Sky
    Years
  • Well, my picks are...

Gen1
    Graveler
    Exeggutor
    Weezing
    Mr. Mime
    Jynx
    Magmar

Gen2
    Chinchou
    Girafarig
    Snubbull
    Qwilfish
    Stantler
    Raikou

Gen3
    Combusken
    Pelipper
    Slakoth
    Numel
    Spinda
    Whiscash
    Claydol
    Huntail
    Luvdisk

Gen4
    Bibarel
    Ambipom
    Purugly
    Skuntank
    Lickilicky
    Tangrowth
    Magmortar
    Chinchou wasn't in generation 2, it was in the hoenn region. 3rd gen

Sainthell

Look at my awesome ki power.
    Years
  • Chinchou wasn't in generation 2, it was in the hoenn region. 3rd gen
    you are wrong. generation 2 was johto, and chinchou IS a johto pokemon. said.
    why do you guys think jinx is ugly? it's just... a little disturbing, thats all o_o
    Also, muk and weezing ARE ugly, i agree completely, protobass(is that the name?) too, loudred and his evolution too. it looks like mad mens screaming 24/7 o_o
    ivysaur isn't ugly ;_;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back