• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ultimate Chansey/Blissey!!!

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Ok, I don't know how that relates to the topic at hand.

Anyway, Blissey isn't good attacker period unless you have Seismic Toss, and then it doesn't matter.

Pax Deorum

I probably hate you
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    ´CM Blissey is good ingame if you have nothing better to do

Fr0st

Random Crazy Person
    Years
    YoMama said:
    Ice beam works out with Blissey, but she is mainly meant to be a Cleric and nothing more.

That was a very dumb thing to say... Blissey is the best and mostly used Special wall in the game... If you did not know that u shouldnt have posted anything. Ever heard of SkarmBliss?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Okay, YoMama, I've just about had it. You're getting an official warning for flaming.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    ice_blade said:
    That was a very dumb thing to say... Blissey is the best and mostly used Special wall in the game... If you did not know that u shouldnt have posted anything. Ever heard of SkarmBliss?

I use Bliss for both.

Though I am suprised he even knows what a cleric is to be honest.

Pax Deorum

I probably hate you
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    A really intelligent person doesn't really consider himself that because he understands how vast reality can be and how minimum his knowledge is compared to what there is to know.

Hicky

The Pokéguru!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2006
    Ice demon said:
    Dont be foolish.
    Have u ever heard abt dugtrio and its oh so wonderful 'arena trap'?
    That my friend, is why we use ice beam..
    Erm, and did you know that this is oh so ingame, and people aren't going to execute these strategies ingame?

Mullet posted the standard. The standard, invented with no creativity, is not all you can use. It's just what most people use. Because they do not wish to be creative. Well done for developing an effective Counter Blissey, and Psychic works to an extent.

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    Hicky said:
    Erm, and did you know that this is oh so ingame, and people aren't going to execute these strategies ingame?

Mullet posted the standard. The standard, invented with no creativity, is not all you can use. It's just what most people use. Because they do not wish to be creative. Well done for developing an effective Counter Blissey, and Psychic works to an extent.

.....Did u even bother to read his reply to Mullets moveset?
    Evidently...Not.

an effective counterblissey has wish btw....

and if this is solely based for ingame, then he should just use calm mind blissey...way more fun than sesmic tossing everything and dealing minimal damage with psychic.

Lord Mike

Years
    Generally, there are many ways to use Blissey. Someone might be better at some strategies than other people, and vice versa.

Fr0st

Random Crazy Person
    Years
    Skarmory can take mostly all physical hits and Blissey can take mostly all special hits. SkarmBliss makes the standard Sweeper (of one kind, meaning no mix sweepers) useless

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    SkarmBliss is Skarmory as a physical wall and Blissey as the special wall.

As for original in-game Blissey, this is what I have used. It is different, but a lot of fun:

"EleBliss" @ Leftovers
    Serene Grace
    EVS: 252 Def, 252 SAtk, 6 HP
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Ice Beam
    - Softboiled
    - Thunderbolt
    - Water Pulse

Serene Grace makes effect percentages double, so WP will confuse 40%, IB 20%, and TB 20%. With its base 75 SAtk, along with EVs and Modest Nature, it makes Blissey more offensive. Only in-game though, since the bad AI rarely switches.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    YoMama said:
    I'm actually smart. Maybe not in this field, but I am smart in general. If you don't think I am, think whatever you want.

Then why do you post here?

Hicky said:

The standard is the most most effective whether it is creative or not. Also that WAS NOT and effective CounterBliss. Also Psychic is really only good with STAB.

Pax Deorum

I probably hate you
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Skarmbliss is an old strategy claused by 80% of people on Netbattle. It isn't as common now seeing anything Physical carried Fire Blast. Blissey isn't used as much. People use Lax as their Special Sponge and Celebi as their cleric.

Lord Mike

Years
    It mainly depends. A standard set for a Breloom, which is Focus Punch, Spore, Leech Seed, and Hidden Power [Ghost], might not be best for in-game. It depends if you're talking about NetBattle, Battle tower, link battle, or in-game.

Last edited:

Fr0st

Random Crazy Person
    Years
    That is not a standard set for Breloom...

Breloom is Spore, Substitute, Leech seed, and Focus Punch

or

Breloom is Spore, Focus Punch, Mach Punch/Brick break/Sky Uppercut, and Hidden power [Ghost] iirc

Lord Mike

Years
    ice_blade said:
    That is not a standard set for Breloom...

Breloom is Spore, Substitute, Leech seed, and Focus Punch

or

Breloom is Spore, Focus Punch, Mach Punch/Brick break/Sky Uppercut, and Hidden power [Ghost] iirc

This is getting a bit off topic, but why use Substitute when you have Spore? Its pointless. You're just wasting HP.

Anyway, shanecdavis's in-game Blissey is a good example. There are many ways to approach Blissey.

Back