• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Help Center (Same Place, New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    wld you by any chance have 2 lucky eggs i could take. i can offer you some rare pokes and items and berries and tm's
    I need to get back to you on this. I have family over today, so maybe in a couple of hours I can get them to you.

(Everyone else I'll respond later)

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    I need to get back to you on this. I have family over today, so maybe in a couple of hours I can get them to you.

(Everyone else I'll respond later)[/QUOTE]

whenever your ready :)

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    [FONT=&quot]Pokemon:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Hippowdon (It's a lvl 1 Hippopotas)
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]EV Spread:[/FONT] 252 HP / 24 Atk / 192 Def / 40 SpDef .. Please Keep Slack Off and Earthquake (lvl 40 obtained)

[FONT=&quot]Pokemon: Skarmory
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]EV Spread[/FONT]: 252 HP / 200 Def / 40 SpD / 16 Spe... Keep Brave Bird and Spikes (lvl 27 obtained)

[FONT=&quot]Pokemon:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Tentacruel
    EV Spread[/FONT]: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD

[FONT=&quot]Pokemon:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Celebi
    EV Spread[/FONT]: 252 HP / 216 Def / 8 SpD / 32 Spe Can you please level this one to 100? And keep Perish Song (lvl 91 obtained) and Recover

Thank you :) Also I would like to donate some Pokemon :D

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    [FONT=&quot]Pokemon:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Hippowdon (It's a lvl 1 Hippopotas)
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]EV Spread:[/FONT] 252 HP / 24 Atk / 192 Def / 40 SpDef .. Please Keep Slack Off and Earthquake (lvl 40 obtained)

[FONT=&quot]Pokemon: Skarmory
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]EV Spread[/FONT]: 252 HP / 200 Def / 40 SpD / 16 Spe... Keep Brave Bird and Spikes (lvl 27 obtained)

[FONT=&quot]Pokemon:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Tentacruel
    EV Spread[/FONT]: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD

[FONT=&quot]Pokemon:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Celebi
    EV Spread[/FONT]: 252 HP / 216 Def / 8 SpD / 32 Spe Can you please level this one to 100? And keep Perish Song (lvl 91 obtained) and Recover

Thank you :) Also I would like to donate some Pokemon :D

I can take care of Skarmory and Tentacruel after I finish the Platinum File I'm working on. Not sure when that will be, though.

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    There all level 1 btw. Also I sent you a message. Was there anything I could donate? Events...Shinies?

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Well, I mean I can give it to you as a donation to the UHC

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Actually, I don't need them anymore. I just need some pokemon Ev'd hehe. Also KingofGold can you pick up the Pokemon now? You want the Ditto now, Hero?

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Alright, maybe tomorrow then. and Hero I can meet you in WiFi right now if you want.

ShinyFanatic

Torchic! SHINE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2009
    Can you please get me a ditto?
    Dont care lv. or Ivs or anything like that
    Thanks!
    PM me

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    King, Are you still up for move tutoring my Aerodactyl?

Well, I had lost my Platinum file in the depths of my computer, and thankfully had back-up saves- one of which was from yesterday. And when I was putting the save back on the r4, I picked the wrong one and it put me back before I reached Volkner, so I can't anymore, sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back