• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Help Center (Same Place, New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I'll take a random egg then Elite. I can't trade tonight but leave me a VM or post on this topic and i'll check to see when we can set it up.

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    hey, elite champion, can i have 2 random eggs? I just love random surprises:)

Also, can someone tell me if Dittos are considered rare or valuable?

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Alright, I've got you down for items alongside elheroe.

And may I ask elheroeoscuro, what exactly does El Heroe Oscuro mean?
    Ew, I have to be partners with Elite Champion.....*cough*....*shoots self in head*
    It means exactly what it says under my name. Its espanol.^^

Gusxx1

Years
    ZOMG!!!! (what does that even mean?)
    I'll have to get back to the items later Gus, I have to do chores...fun.
    Sure, Just VM me or leave a message here when you see me online. I won't be able to trade anymore tonight. Thanks.

Gusxx1

Years
    So you can't take it now?
    Also which Power Items did you want again? Did you want all of them?
    I needed all of the power items IF possible. If not i just need the HP one and the attack one most. I can trade now but i need 10 minutes to finish my supper.

I just finished if your still able to trade now.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I needed all of the power items IF possible. If not i just need the HP one and the attack one most. I can trade now but i need 10 minutes to finish my supper.

I just finished if your still able to trade now.
    I'll be able to give them all right after I trade with two people. I'll VM you when I am ready.

Really? But I thought you were Italian (if your location thingy is correct).
    Well, yea, I am of Italian descent, but let me ask you this: which one sounds better? ElHeroeOscuro, or IlHeroeScuro. I just thought the Spanish version sounded better.

Last edited:

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Well, yea, I am of Italian descent, but let me ask you this: which one sounds better? ElHeroeOscuro, or IlHeroeScuro. I just thought the Spanish version sounded better.

ElHeroeOscuro. So do you live in Italy or something? I've been really confused how you sometimes are on later than me with a timezone that's ahead of me (if of course you do live in Italy. I'm in EST, by the way)

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    ElHeroeOscuro. So do you live in Italy or something? I've been really confused how you sometimes are on later than me with a timezone that's ahead of me (if of course you do live in Italy. I'm in EST, by the way)
    Nah, I live in Massachussetts. However, I've always wanted to go to Italy . I've been taking courses, so I can speak fluent Italian. If I actually did live in Italy, I don't think I could be speaking so fluently in English -_- haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back