• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] The Ultra Trading Shack

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Awesome! Can we do the trade at 7:30pm EDT (so in like 15 min lol)? I'll add you, clone my Suicune, and be in FP waiting for your request by then. ^^
    Awesome, I'll be on FP doing some wonder trades, but I'll send the request so we don't get confused.
    Also, it's the Descartes Shiny Yveltal I was after for marshadow :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Awesome, I'll be on FP doing some wonder trades, but I'll send the request so we don't get confused.
    Also, it's the Descartes Shiny Yveltal I was after for marshadow :)

Yeah, I edited my post to correct my mistake lol! I've been getting mixed up easily

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello!~ I added the Trainer tag to your thread because you reached 10 Positive Reviews! Congrats!

I have the whole set of Pikachu Caps, do you still want them? Do you have Shinies caught or hatched by you? :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Hello!~ I added the Trainer tag to your thread because you reached 10 Positive Reviews! Congrats!

I have the whole set of Pikachu Caps, do you still want them? Do you have Shinies caught or hatched by you? :3
    Hai Soapy~ thank you for that! :)
    Yep I still need the Unova Cap and Kalos Cap.
    I recently hatched a Shiny Hoothoot if you're interested in that, It's in a moon ball. I also hatched a shiny Tyrunt in a pokeball.
    Let me know if you fancy any of that :)

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hai Soapy~ thank you for that! :)
    Yep I still need the Unova Cap and Kalos Cap.
    I recently hatched a Shiny Hoothoot if you're interested in that, It's in a moon ball. I also hatched a shiny Tyrunt in a pokeball.
    Let me know if you fancy any of that :)

The Tyrunt would be great but I also hatched a Shiny Hoothoot in a Moon Ball lol!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    The Tyrunt would be great but I also hatched a Shiny Hoothoot in a Moon Ball lol!
    And here I thought I was being original xD
    All goods, I just had a quick look and I have shiny squirtle, geodude and seel hatched by me in Platinum :)

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    And here I thought I was being original xD
    All goods, I just had a quick look and I have shiny squirtle, geodude and seel hatched by me in Platinum :)
    I'd love the Squirtle if that's okay :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Updated my Johto Shinies list on my spreadsheet. Click the Trade Sheet link in my signature to peruse through the delicious shiny Pokemon!

EDIT: Including a few Pokemon hatched by me (their country tag will be highlighted yellow and say 'OT')

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Yo Hakamo I have a shiny event entei a wish maker jirachi and a shiny hydreigon and you can have them for your shiny alolan marowak heracross and porygon holding a upgrade along with your level 100 mimikyu for my shiny azumarill

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Yo Hakamo I have a shiny event entei a wish maker jirachi and a shiny hydreigon and you can have them for your shiny alolan marowak heracross and porygon holding a upgrade along with your level 100 mimikyu for my shiny azumarill
    Yo Draco, I'm sorry but I have all of those already. Thanks for the offer.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Hi, I'm interested in any one of your shiny litten. I have some shinies for trade, shiny Tapu Koko, Shinx, Magikarp, Zorua, or the red gyrados from the event in gen 4. I would trade more than one of these for the litten. I have some other pokemon for trade, they are Giratina, Lugia, Entei, Raikou, and Lunala, or HA egg move Oshawott in a moon ball. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Hi, I'm interested in any one of your shiny litten. I have some shinies for trade, shiny Tapu Koko, Shinx, Magikarp, Zorua, or the red gyrados from the event in gen 4. I would trade more than one of these for the litten. I have some other pokemon for trade, they are Giratina, Lugia, Entei, Raikou, and Lunala, or HA egg move Oshawott in a moon ball. Thanks!
    Hi Ida, I actually have all of those shinies so I'm not looking for anymore of them. Do you have other shinies for trade? I'm currently trying to complete my set of pre-evolved forms of every Pokemon family so I would prefer level 1 shinies of pre-evolutions.

Hi Hamako, I was wondering if you still had your shiny loveball modest eevee?
    Hi Spring, yes I still have that Eevee :)

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Hi Ida, I actually have all of those shinies so I'm not looking for anymore of them. Do you have other shinies for trade? I'm currently trying to complete my set of pre-evolved forms of every Pokemon family so I would prefer level 1 shinies of pre-evolutions.

Hi Spring, yes I still have that Eevee :)

I don't have any other shinies for trade. I do have some HA pokemon.

Back