• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] The Ultra Trading Shack

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I'll accept the shiny Zorua then, to help you out :)
Are you free to trade right now?

Thank you! I'm currently on vacation, and the internet is really bad here, but I'm definetley avaliible at any time tomorow, or later today, if that is okay.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Thank you! I'm currently on vacation, and the internet is really bad here, but I'm definetley avaliible at any time tomorow, or later today, if that is okay.
No problem, I'll try catch you when we're both available. It's 11pm here so I will be asleep for the next 8-ish hours.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello~
I'd be interested in this:
Marshadow (??????)
Lv. 50 | Gentle | Wishing Ribbon
OT: ?????? | ID: 170715
7/27/2017 | Capable of taking hits

Is there something in my shop that strikes your fancy? :3

springszd

Zero
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 30, 2018
Awesome. Would you be interested in any of these for your shiny loveball modest eevee?

All shiny:
Skarmory lvl 73 in luxury ball, quirky, OT Zach x/x/x/x/x/x
Trumbeak lvl 18, rash, OT Zach x/x/x/x/x/x
Toucannon (Elvis) lvl 100 in a beast ball, Adamant, OT xB.Mistake31/31/31/31/31/31
Delphox lvl 100 in a luxury ball, Calm, OT Nad, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Incineroar lvl 92, quiet, OT JON, x/x/x/x/x/x
Snorlax lvl 100 in heavy ball. Brave, OT D-Pad Doc,

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Hello~
I'd be interested in this:
Marshadow (??????)
Lv. 50 | Gentle | Wishing Ribbon
OT: ?????? | ID: 170715
7/27/2017 | Capable of taking hits

Is there something in my shop that strikes your fancy? :3
Oh you don't have a Marshadow yet Soappyyy, I thought you'll have one already haha. Sure, I'll check out your shop!
Can I grab this one: Rayquaza | ???? 07066 | Pok?mon Center - Skytree Town Opening Gift
Lv. 100 | Jolly | x/31/x/31/x/31

Awesome. Would you be interested in any of these for your shiny loveball modest eevee?

All shiny:
Skarmory lvl 73 in luxury ball, quirky, OT Zach x/x/x/x/x/x
Trumbeak lvl 18, rash, OT Zach x/x/x/x/x/x
Toucannon (Elvis) lvl 100 in a beast ball, Adamant, OT xB.Mistake31/31/31/31/31/31
Delphox lvl 100 in a luxury ball, Calm, OT Nad, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Incineroar lvl 92, quiet, OT JON, x/x/x/x/x/x
Snorlax lvl 100 in heavy ball. Brave, OT D-Pad Doc,
Do you happen to have any lv.1 Shinies that are freshly hatched? If not, I'll take the Delphox :)

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Oh you don't have a Marshadow yet Soappyyy, I thought you'll have one already haha. Sure, I'll check out your shop!
Can I grab this one: Rayquaza | ???? 07066 | Pok?mon Center - Skytree Town Opening Gift
Lv. 100 | Jolly | x/31/x/31/x/31

Do you happen to have any lv.1 Shinies that are freshly hatched? If not, I'll take the Delphox :)
Sure! I'll clone it for you :)
Also just so you know, that Delphox was bred by me, that's a funny coincidence :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Sure! I'll clone it for you :)
Also just so you know, that Delphox was bred by me, that's a funny coincidence :P
Awesome, I'll do the same. Oh that's great, it makes the Delphox that much more precious then <3

Also I received this Marshadow from a random link trade with a Japanese player (I do aloooot of online trading and sometimes get lucky ^.^). It looks legit, has all the necessary details, but please hack-check it yourself with your more experienced eye and let me know if something is wrong with it :)

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Awesome, I'll do the same. Oh that's great, it makes the Delphox that much more precious then <3

Also I received this Marshadow from a random link trade with a Japanese player (I do aloooot of online trading and sometimes get lucky ^.^). It looks legit, has all the necessary details, but please hack-check it yourself with your more experienced eye and let me know if something is wrong with it :)
I will! The only other Marshadow I saw was Powersaves Injected :( I'll let you know if I find anything wrong with it, or if it's 100% fine ^-^
I can trade now if you have time :3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I will! The only other Marshadow I saw was Powersaves Injected :( I'll let you know if I find anything wrong with it, or if it's 100% fine ^-^
I can trade now if you have time :3
Thanks! Random link trades are annoying because of the lack of communication but it sometimes yield great finds!
Yep, I'm online right now :)

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Thanks! Random link trades are annoying because of the lack of communication but it sometimes yield great finds!
Yep, I'm online right now :)

I agree! And there's many more hacks than great finds, but I think it's worth it. I have a bunch of clones specifically for that :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I agree! And there's many more hacks than great finds, but I think it's worth it. I have a bunch of clones specifically for that :P
EDIT: I keep clones of random shiny legendaries for link trade hehe, we're smart!
Thanks for the trade! Quick question, this Rayquaza doesn't have a JPN tag, is that normal?

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I'm online now, if you are ready to trade. My FC is 2509_6594_2157, and my IGN is Ida.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I'm online now, if you are ready to trade. My FC is 2509_6594_2157, and my IGN is Ida.
Lucky you caught me at the right time, I'll prepare your trade now and let you know when I'm on :)

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
EDIT: I keep clones of random shiny legendaries for link trade hehe, we're smart!
Thanks for the trade! Quick question, this Rayquaza doesn't have a JPN tag, is that normal?

Those happen when the game language it was redeemed on is in English. They happen from time to time, I check them closely, and this one is legit. Like my friend lives in Japan and had a Japanese console to redeem Jap Events, but her game is in English :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Those happen when the game language it was redeemed on is in English. They happen from time to time, I check them closely, and this one is legit. Like my friend lives in Japan and had a Japanese console to redeem Jap Events, but her game is in English :)
Ah, so we can choose English on Japanese game cartridges for Pokemon? I learn something everyday, thanks ^.^

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Okay, great. Thanks!
I'm online now, took a bit longer to prepare since the Eevee was in Pokebank xD
EDIT: Oh that was embarrassing, I got the trades mixed up. Sorry, let me clone your Litten quickly!

Back