• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unbelievable Return of Shugotenshi-chan's and Angel of Darkness' Banner Shop

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
  • I have nothing to order because I have nothing of pictures I have that I want to make a banner of but your banners are very nice... I hope everyone enjoys your wonderful banners ^^

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Banner/Avy/Other: Matching Banner + Avatar

Image/s:

The Unbelievable Return of Shugotenshi-chan's and Angel of Darkness' Banner Shop

Text: CopyCat

Font: Whatever matches ^^

Font Colors: WhiteNavy Blue

Dimensions: Avatar 125x125 Banner 318x139

Other: Can the color of backround be Purple and Red?, but you can decided on the texture etc...

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I am sorry for not filling out the requests the last couple days, but it's been hectic with all the studying and returning the books so then we can't study >___>;; Anyway, I'll get to your requests tomorrow probably...hopefully, so please be patient and don't ask when your request will be done because I will just simply ignore you. That may sound rude, but it gets annoying when suddenly everyone starts asking when their requests will be done, that's why it's a rule ;x

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Im not asking for a specific time, take your time on this one, cause I know it can get stressful

Banner/Avy/Other: both
    Image/s: https://images.quizilla.com/B/babybunny123/1100541534_OFLUVANDHK.JPG
    Text: Teresa sub text: Ashii Takanimi
    Font: you choose

Font Colors: dosnt matter
    Dimensions: banner: 200x400 avatar: 130x130
    Other:

Ok, the way that you save your banners you cant see them, so this is why I said to take your time. If you dont upload them onto photobucket, then could you? Cause you do something wierd, and I can never see what you make..As I sais before, take your time! I'd like to see your beautiful work!

Hantsuki

Years
  • I think I have time to spare...so I'll start on the requests again today.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox: There's a certain limit of banners or graphics you can have in your sig and if you request two normal banner sizes, I think it will be breaking the sig rules since it would be too big. Please choose which banner you want me to make and I'll do it. If you want another banner later, request your next banner at least 3 days after I finish your request. Thanks.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    ooooh...okie dokie...well, I deleted my other reply that had the quote and the new one...but the one I choose is the that I already had a request for!! thanks for letting me know!! ^^

Last edited:

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Banner/Avy/Other: Banner, Matching Avvy

Image/s: Riku

Text: Avvy - Riku Sig - "Come With Me Into Darkness"

Font: Whatever you think looks good. ^^

Font Colors: I'd like maybe silver or something(Whatever matches the guy's hair), but again, whatever you think will look best.

Dimensions: Uhh...I'm not really good when it comes to sizes and stuff like that, but I guess just medium-sized? XD I don't want it really fat but not too long either. ^^;

Other: No, not really.

Thank you!

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
  • Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
  • No prob! Man those are awsome! Thanks a bunch Angel of Darkness! *puts em on my other forum account*

*Edit: Wow I refresh and I see all these other completed ones XD

Last edited:

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Last edited:

Hantsuki

Years
  • Solemnity: Sorry, but Angel of Darkness made your request this time, not me so full credit should go to him ^^;;

Kai the Master: Sorry it took a while, but I finished your request. Sorry that the avy seems so plain, but you didn't really ask for anything in particular and I couldn't do anything creative with the image =.=;;

I'll finish the following requests tomorrow:
    Roy Mustang
    JBC Blank
    CopyCat
    .:Teresa:.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Back