• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underdog League

Do you think this league will succeed?

• Yes, this is a great idea for a new league

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • No, this is a horrible idea and should get locked

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Maybe, once its up and running.

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
  • Score, all it took was rebooting the computer. Unfortunately, in the process of getting back certain images, my address bar has gone missing. Again. Oh well.

I do like the banners though. ^_^

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • errrrrggggg darn ppl need to get ready >.<... im just dying to try out my uu guys and nobodies man enough to face me :( (no offence greene and green)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Had a problem with a team mate but fixed it now and am going to battle Sky hopefully.

EDIT: Closing up again. I've had two games only so far, for from those two games I came up with a sizable list of Pokemon that my team can't handle so I've got to go rethink the whole team.

Last edited:

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
  • Just beat Greene 4-0. It was a fairly hax free match I want to say only one crit?
    (in my favor but if you saw our match when he challenged my battle frontier team
    it was justified. ha ha)

I did find out that I don't have as many non specialized UU/NU Pokemon as I thought I did so I am going to have to train a few. This is going to be an interesting league to challenge. :rambo:

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • EDIT: Closing up again. I've had two games only so far, for from those two games I came up with a sizable list of Pokemon that my team can't handle so I've got to go rethink the whole team.

these teams are pretty new to most people so there would be a lot of things to work out. xD

Greene1516

Years
  • The difference being that fighting has no walls and no fast Pokemon, all it has is Pokemon with high attack, and that's useless if you can't get a hit in.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • No, they get pummeled because they are too slow.

Ya, as far as UU fighting goes, its pretty slim pickings. I think toxicroak would be the fastest o.o (or maybe hitmonlee). It seems like uve got a fair challenge ahead of u to make a balanced team with 3 or 4 fighting guys in it

EDIT: Acctually primape is the fastest fighting there is, only beaten by infernape o.o... And as far as UU goes its got a pretty high speed to get it going

Greene1516

Years
  • Just have to figure out some expanded rules for the gym now to even things out. I have one though that will help even things out considerably after the recent tier changes, and I think a few others gym may like to use this rules that I now call the UU Big 6 rule.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    yeh good idea greene i think i will use the UU big 6 clause :) that ok tori?

Greene1516

Years
  • I figured there was the OU Big 5 before, and right now there are certain UU Pokemon that stand out tall above the others, these 6 are those Pokemon in my opinion, all BL in my opinion.

Back