• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underdog League

Do you think this league will succeed?

• Yes, this is a great idea for a new league

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • No, this is a horrible idea and should get locked

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Maybe, once its up and running.

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years

• Oh and painter: Why'd you have to go and tell everyone? XD

Well most anyone who pays attention to the metagame should have know this without having to have Painter come and say. xD And I'm pretty sure at least most of us here follow it...

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I see you added a XD in your post, which means that you noticed that I did too (To make it look like a joke, which it was), Or you were just making fun of me.
    XD
    My failed attempt at being serious.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Well most anyone who pays attention to the metagame should have know this without having to have Painter come and say. xD And I'm pretty sure at least most of us here follow it...

I always visit smogon usually a few times a week. Seems like I missed this big change. lol

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Okay, this one's somewhat confused. Aside from the gyms specifically stating so, are BL pokemon allowed here? Me guesses not since it's a UU/NU only but because some gyms allows BL, I'm a bit lost.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Griff won 1-0. It was so close! His last poke had 1/4 hp, and I had sucker punch.
    Do or die! XD

I had to sacrifice my OU poke because I messed up, so I had 1 poke short! XD

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Griff won 1-0. It was so close! His last poke had 1/4 hp, and I had sucker punch.
    Do or die! XD

I had to sacrifice my OU poke because I messed up, so I had 1 poke short! XD

If you used an OU then you lost by DQ, and Grif gets the badge. THere are no OU's allowed period, it is a UU/NU league with an allowance of one BL unless the gym says so.

BTW, finished my team.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • If you used an OU then you lost by DQ, and Grif gets the badge. THere are no OU's allowed period, it is a UU/NU league with an allowance of one BL unless the gym says so.

BTW, finished my team.

The one BL pokemon, is it only for challenger or the gym leader can have one too?

Greene1516

Years
  • I'd assume both, it wouldn't be fair otherwise. BTW guys, the banners are up. Some people got custom sprites, others got basic unedited sprites. It all came down to what I though fit the trainer and the position best.

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • The one BL pokemon, is it only for challenger or the gym leader can have one too?

Well that depends I let .aero use it because he is only using 3 pokes (right?) and I guess you can allow BL but just PM me the status of your team so maybe we can work things out :)

Greene1516

Years
  • It wouldn't be fair on the leaders though if they are not allowed use the one BL but the challenger is. Some Bl's such as Empoleon and Shaymin can make one hell of a difference in a game.

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • alright greene! xD
    they were better than I'd hoped!
    anyway, yea i'll get to polkop now. :P

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Those banners were Awesome!
    And greene: Yeah, I probably read someone else's post. That's what happens when you're awake untill 2am in the mornin for a whole week. XD

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
  • Those banners were Awesome!
    And greene: Yeah, I probably read someone else's post. That's what happens when you're awake untill 2pm in the mornin for a whole week. XD

I'm awake 'til 4am every night.

And Grif, your firewall or browser must be blocking photobucket from my account.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    OOOooookay...I guess I have no excuse, except lack of intelligence! XD
    Oh and I meant 2Am. XD (Another lack of intelligence mistake XD). Here in norway we just say 2 'o'clock When it's 2 am, and 14 o'clock when it's 2 Pm, so I forget! XD

Back