• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Press "F" for jdthebud

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • I thought I had to wait a month to start this bad boy.

Screen_Shot_2017_01_13_at_08_37_49.png

But nope! I'll start work on it this weekend.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • I don't really get the discrimination here... Bard's not THAT bad. ~_~

Also Superjolt, you have to join. It'll be really fun! also hi I haven't seen you in a while, you doing ok?

Trainer 766

Bard isn't sweet at all with his games. He is just salty.

Years
  • Slow for making games anyway. The number of people playing is slowly increasing again.

Instead of complaining about a lack of new games though, people should make them.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Welcome to "Whose Death Is It Anyway?" the show where everyone's innocent and the kills don't matter.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Someone create a mafia out of these glorious 5 minutes, please:

I can probably put Pilates Mafia up tomorrow, if peeps are that desperate for a game. I have a bit more time now, so yay!

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • So in 'Whose Death Is It Anyway?', the DC gives everyone an improvised role for the night, but none of the roles matter because they're not permanent and the kills are just for a good laugh. At the end of the game, the winner receives 500 Underground Points, but nobody counts them.

Back