• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Underground

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUSION

>:)
Years
  • Go to the old dudes near the mansion on Route 212. The old man has a Lv.40 Chatot and the woman has a Lv.40 Roselia. Battle them with an Amulet Coin held and you will get 24000 from each one each time. Beat a Lv.40 Pokemon and get 24K, it's how I get my cash AND train at the same time.

Darkgale

EV trainer and Treasure Hunter
    Years
  • I have found over 20 Armor fossils.But I find green shards are most common for me.I have found over 100 green shards.I just sell the items I have more then one of except the fossils.I need the money so I can get the P 999,999 ribbon from the speacial place that you need to have master rank in 1 of the contests from Hoenn or Sinnoh.

What do you mean by i just sell them? The item that is worth the worth the most that is gotten from the underground is an evolution stone...and that too only goes for 1050, you my freind are wasting your stones if you just sell them and any item that you got from the underground should not be sold..(except for star pieces) thats just my view on this matter. Its you're game so you're in charge of it, im just here to give a few tips.

And also agree one of the best places to train in by the pokemon mansion decent EXP and great money.

Darkgale

Years
  • You do make a good point, i also have no use for them at the current moment but i also supply the evolution stones for my organization so i cant sell mine, still i think its a rip off to sell them. We give away starters and other pokemon at giveaways the link is in my sig if you should like to join.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I collect the stones I find. You never know when you might need one. :P I collect the plates too. Man, I'm so ready to own an Arceus. Just bring it on! :P

Darkgale

Years
  • I collect the stones I find. You never know when you might need one. :P I collect the plates too. Man, I'm so ready to own an Arceus. Just bring it on! :P

Yea same here when i the event comes out i am so gonna get an arceus and i am going to be ready =p.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2014
    Supposedly I have insane luck underground according to my friend (whom I enjoy teasing them about) because at the moment I have 59 heart scales in my items, but I've used a few in the past. I'm not really down there that much either.

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    My Underground score is 10,646. I love the underground, but I hate how you can't get Dusk Stones, Dawn Stones and Shiny Stones. =P

MUSION

Years
  • You can't get Dawn Stones, Dusk Stones or Shiny Stones underground, so you couldn't have.

Heart Scales are common treasure, I currently have 122. Annoyingly, Hard Stones become just as common once you beat the Pokemon League.

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
  • this is slightly off topic but

i got an odd keystone when i tlked to the blackbelt buy just south of the berry master...

Last i got was 2 thunderstones =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    You can't get Dawn Stones, Dusk Stones or Shiny Stones underground, so you couldn't have.

Heart Scales are common treasure, I currently have 122. Annoyingly, Hard Stones become just as common once you beat the Pokemon League.

Really :/ Wow, I feel dumb now D:

Stridon

"The Unholy Half Dead"
    Years
  • ok i found something out

you know how u can burry your spheres?

well burry the same type of sphere in the same place and it gets bigger thats how i have 2 99 red spheres an a 77 prism and a 49 blue spheres

try it it works

MUSION

Years
  • Plus if you leave them buried, they'll grow each day. Red, blue and green spheres by about 5-8, pale and prisms only about 1-3 sizes.

Because of a couple month absence from the underground, I now have LOADS of size 99 spheres.

Darkgale

Years
  • Yea my sphere bag is full of all 99s and now i dont have to worry about collecting spheres, i just go for te good stuff like stones, plates, shards and fossils.

MUSION

Years
  • My pokedex book measures the rarity of underground treasures on a scale of:
    A - Common
    B - Uncommon
    C - Rare
    D - Very Rare

Heart Scales are in the 'B' section

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    My pokedex book measures the rarity of underground treasures on a scale of:
    A - Common
    B - Uncommon
    C - Rare
    D - Very Rare

Heart Scales are in the 'B' section

Off-topic but I have the Pokedex book too! xD

Anyone else at Platinum Flag? I sat down one day and used my brother's Diamond to get my flag to Platinum. The only thing I wish was better is the fact that even at Platinum, you can still only put 16 goods in your base. =|

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2008
    What do you mean by i just sell them? The item that is worth the worth the most that is gotten from the underground is an evolution stone...and that too only goes for 1050, you my freind are wasting your stones if you just sell them and any item that you got from the underground should not be sold..(except for star pieces) thats just my view on this matter.

You forget: rare bones can be found underground, and I'm pretty sure they are worth more than 1050.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back