• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The unloved pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Which pokemon do you think are the most unloved.
    In other words, aren't anyones favorites.

I don't think anyone really likes any of the manmade pokemon(ie magnemite/magneton, voltorb/electrode, porygon/porygon 2)

The unknown.

And maybe some of the weirder ones, like Dugtrio, Xatu, Medicham, Wiscash, Luvdisc.

So tell me, in your post, which pokemon do you think are unloved. Feel free to talk about ones that just go unnoticed, or even ones you like or dislike.

But please note, this is NOT a hate thread, do not write which pokemon you do not like. This is about pokemon species popularity in general.

And if someone posts one that you actually like, please prove them wrong!

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    Dugtrio rules :P. well anyways i always felt that Taorus never has been like. well i don't like it

Years
    Haha, I was thinking about adding tauros and pincer too!

I like grumpig, but I would probably never have one on my team.

Hey what about clamperl and it's evolutions? Hardly ever see them around.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    People talk about these Pokemon all the time but never a Stantler. Stantlers need more love even hate, they need something.

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    I should think tangela...no one likes it now it has an evolution.

Poison Master Tox

Fierce Poison Expert
    Years
    I love Medicham, it's darling.

Tauros is also a Pokémon I have on my team in Fire Red, even though I hate normal-type Pokémon.

Grumpig is on my team in Sapphire, and on my sister's team on Ruby.

So don't go diss these Pokémon :P

I agree with Clamperl's evolved forms. Have never seen them other when I evolved them myself.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    ...there's no way I'm searching throuhg ten pages to see if this thread already exists (not my job). I'll just assume the last one died <<...

I noticed this in the dex game yesterday--what really makes a pokemon forgotten is one that nobody neither uses nor mentions in this kind of thread. That pokemon is Exploud. It has got to be one of the single most neglected third stages out there; however, I feel as though Aggron took some heat once Fourth gen rolled around. Wormadam and Dewgong have it pretty badly, too.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Dunsparce is now well loved because no one knew it, and now feel guilty
    It seems like a lot of johto pokemon have been forgotten and need love. Does any of the following ring any bells?
    Corsola
    Ledian
    as mentioned, Stantler and Xatu.

Now pokemon who are simply unloved? Zubat, Golbat, Tentacruel and Tentacool

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    I think Hitmontop is pretty unpopular, everyonr I know either wants chan or lee.
    People talk about these Pokemon all the time but never a Stantler. Stantlers need more love even hate, they need something.
    Stantler is awesome.
    He's one of my favourites D:

Years
    I think that volbeat is the most unliked pokemon i don't think i have ever even had a volbeat and i know i won't ever have one

i didnt forget about farfetch'd i love that pokemon he is so cool

Ayselipera

Well I would of said Farfetch'd, but I was beat to it.

Besides that I would say Delibird.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Does anyone even remember Grumpig?

Got one on level 70.

I love the Porygon line, I love middle starters (sans the 4th generation's), I love most middle evos (Rino and Rina ftw), and Unown has saved my butt in Stadium 2 more times than I can count, and that's no lie. Smeargle gets lots of my lovin'. Smmmmeeeeaaaarrrgggleee<3 It's such a lulz Pokemon. Smeargle used Fly! YAY! How could you not love a Flying, Fissuring, Fire Blasting, Tail Whipping, Psycho Boosting, Transforming, Diving, Digging, awesome artist like that? That's what I call adaptable.

No one ever mentions Sunkern or Sunflora

EV training a Sunflora.

Well I would of said Farfetch'd, but I was beat to it.

Besides that I would say Delibird.

Two of my favorite birds. You can ask my brother; I raided his cards for a Farfetch'd and Delibird once.

Oh. Parasect and Venonat. I don't know what my deal is about Parasect, but Venonat is a cute little fluffy love bug and I want to hug it. Those are two bugs I would never want to exterminate.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    No one ever mentions Sunkern or Sunflora
    Now that's wrong, actually. In the chaining commuity, Sunkern is one of the greatest challenges alongside Cacnea and DP Swinub.

...I still think I hit the nail on the head with Exploud. Nobody agrees?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back