• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Terra here,

-Ever since she evolved Rankura's been having more fun beating other pokemon.
-Ran into N, he tried to persaude me but I told him I'll just beat him at the pokemon league.
-Let Rankura fight 2 gym trainers and now Gaisensage will finish the job..........later.
502.png
Demiwott lvl 35
512.png
Gaisensage lvl 33
578.png
Rankura lvl 34
513.png
Pansear lvl 24 (support)
EDIT:
-Just beat the 4th gym, super easy thanks to Rankura and Gaisensage.
-Beat Cheren and met the Champion (Who gave us a useful lesson)
-Completed a massive amount of training b4 heading past route 5 to the whateva u call it bridge.
-Rankura Evolve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-I here Kibago/Axew is nearby, hopefully its not a rumor than after him is Joltik. than my team will be near completion.
502.png
Demiwott lvl 41
512.png
Gaisensage lvl 41
579.png
Rankura lvl 41
513.png
Pansear lvl 29 (support)

Last edited:

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I found the most rare pokemon in the Unova region! I payed $500 on Marvelous Bridge and got the only Magicarp in the region (or so I'm told!)

I'm so lucky and smart for buying a magicarp.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
Pokemon Black Journal Post 1!

Started my pokemon Black journey.
Chose oshawott as my starter.
Defeated cherrin and bianca in a pokemon battle.
Nickname Oshawott: Nothing atm will change soon
Obtained Pokedex
Took first steps on Route 1 with Cherrin and Bianca

thats all for now will post more later

current team

Spr_5b_501.png

Oshawott
Nickname: n/a
Level 6
Female
Careful nature, somewhat vain

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
Just got an EV trained Shiny Deino! :'D It has an maximum sp.attack! And he evolved :)
zweilous.png

Just got an EV trained Shiny Deino! :'D It has an maximum sp.attack! And he evolved :)
zweilous.png

Last edited:

Shinjiaoki94

Punk Leader
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 26, 2011
Beat E4 the third time this evening and threw myself in battle subway which got kicked out after 12 battles (5 attempts) T_T

Years
Started my Pokemon White Adventure. I chose Oshawott. He is awesome. I battled Cheren and Bianca. I caught a Patrat and a Lillipup and went to Accumula Town. I battled N and I also bought some supplies. I then got the running shoes from my Mom. I did some training on Route 2. I battled Bianca again.

Years
Terra here,

-First off, special thx 2 panser for helping me catch 4 Joltiks (needed the rite one n IT's A GIRL!) and thieving a everstone from Boldore for Demi-kun.

-Now for my journey, got to driftveil city n trained a little.
-Was disappointed to find out I needed surf to catch Kibago/Axew.
-Fought Plasma and Storage Worker (who took their frustrations of he cold out on me)
-Battled the 5th gym and was impressed by the architecture.
-Caught Widowik and Im off to train it, back to fighting Audinos again, sigh.

Kibago I'm coming!
502.png
Demiwott lvl 47
512.png
Gaisensage lvl 46
579.png
Rankura lvl 45
595.png
Widowik lvl 24
513.png
Pansear lvl 32 (support)

-Beat Plasma in Chargestone Cave.
-Beat N in Chargestone Cave (Either that kid is sheltered or brainwashed)
-Met the 6th gymleader and Prof. Juniper's father.
-Going to save some pokemon at the Tower of Heaven.

Team Now:
502.png
Demiwott lvl 48
512.png
Gaisensage lvl 47
579.png
Rankura lvl 47
596.png
Widowik lvl 43
513.png
Pansear lvl 33 (support)

Last edited:

Dusk White

Terra's Protege
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2014
Hello I am dusk so far I have four badges. I just beat the fourth gym . Walked with Cheren and the fourth gym leader and met the champion. Cheren and I battled two kids and won. Went on the bridge to Driftveil city.I am in Driftveil city. Trying to locate team plasma. In the cold storage. Cheren and I are locating team plasma.

Current Team:
Dewott Ninjawott lv. 32
Tranquill Airwottlv.31
Simmisear Firewott lv.33
Pansage Grasswott lv ??? (In Daycare)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Entry 7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Defeated Plasma in Relic Castle
- Travelled through the Moor of Iccaris
- Evolved my Jellicent
- Went over Tubeline Bridge
- Explored Mall Nine or whatever it is called
- Evolved my Litwick.
- Went into Opelucid City
- Had the chat with Shaga and Iris
- battled some triple battles with the triple battle trainers.
- Versed Iris
- Beat Iris with one pokemon left. My Lilligant was the powerhouse.

497.png
Medusa. Lv 43. Leaf Tornado, Strength, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed
518.png
Petunia. Lv 43. Psybeam, Psychic, Moonlight, Hypnosis
549.png
Lily. Lv 44. Magical Leaf, Energy Ball, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder.

567.png
Kaori. Lv 43. Ancient Power, Acrobat, Crunch, Fly.

608.png
Hex. Lv42. Hex, Will O Whisp, Inferno, Flame Burst.

593.png
King lv 43. Surf, Brine, Water Pulse, Recover.
-kg

Years
Yesterday I got a Pansear. I trained it and Oshawott. I battled Cheren again. Then I went to the Striaton City Gym. I battled Cilan and won. Fennel gave me cut and asked me to got get some dream mist for her. I met Amanita. I went to the Dreamyard and found a Munna and Team Plasma was kicking it to make it make dream mist. I battled Team Plasma and Musharna saved Munna. Fennel got her dream mist so she gave me a C-Gear and Amanita gave me a Pal Pad. Today I am going to train and head to Nacrene City.

I went to the preschool and I trained. I saved the little girl's Pokemon from Team Plasma. I trained some more. Then I got to Nacrene City. I battled N and my Oshawott evolved into a Dewott.

Last edited:

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
Just got my shiny, Quirky EV-perfect Zweilous to lv. 64 where it evolved :) I must say, it became a powerhouse. Not only that, along with its 235 Sp. Attack it has higher stats as Arceus... Imagine he would attack u >.<

Last edited:
Years
I did some training near Nacrene City. I then went to the Nacrene City Gym and battled the trainers and looked at the books. I then battled Lenora and beat her. My Dewott did so good!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Have done 7 badges since I got the game on reease day, decided to go and get the legendary trio,

Checked my Cobalion and these were the ivs it got
HP: 21
Attack: 23
Def: 23
Sp.Attack: 29
Sp.Def: 19
Speed: 6

has jolly nature which I was after but the IV's are terrible, Really gutted by them, Wanted more speed but reset it so many times for nature I will deal with it, Won't use it online anyway so it not that bad.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2011
I've only had the game a couple days and haven't been able to play it as much as I'd like. Plus, leveling up the different pokemon can be challenging.

Currently, I'm in Pinwheel Forest hoping to find a Pansage. Found one before, but knocked it out with a surprise critical hit...

My current team:

-Dewott Lvl 22
-Watchog Lvl 20
-Herdier Lvl 20
-Liepard Lvl 21
-Pansear Lvl 20
-Munna Lvl 22

I'm using the hunt for Pansage as an opportunity to train up the other pokemon I've captured, too.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
Years
Am taking a break from White progression (3 badges, bike, been to Nimbasa)...

to do breeding and catching and trading between my Black. Might even complete my National Dex before getting the National Dex.

Read through my Black pokedex and noticed that Joltik seems to be the new SMALLEST Pokemon at 0' 04". Cool.

Years
Yesterday I saved the dragon skull from Team Plasma. While I was doing that I was training Dewott and Pansear some more. I also caught a Sewaddle that is on my team now! I am training that as well. Today I am going to the big city! Castelia City is my next place I am going to!

Drekin

We all live in a...
Years
I've been doing only Random Match-up Triple Battles for 2 days now. I'm 7-6 right now but I would be at least 11-6 if people didn't quit before I finish them off. Also, the overuse of Haxorus and Hydreigon is getting really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back