• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
Years
Pokémon Black Part 3

After traning my Pokémon in the outer part of Pinwheel Forest, I decided to finally have my match with Lenora, as I was entering the museum N, the weird guy from Accumula Town appeared and wanted a battle. I won very easily using Dewott and found he needs the power of the legendary Pokémon Zekrom. I continued towards Lenora..
She started out with her Herdier and due to its Intimidate I decided to use Dewott and his Water Gun. Dewott was able to get Herdier's health into the red area as was his, and Herider did the rest knocking us both out from a Take Down. I thought a Retaliate was coming my way from Lenora's Watchog so I went with a Dig from my Drilbur which took just over half its health. I decided to go with one more Dig as I survived a Retaliate and won the match. Lenora presented me with the Basic Badge and the Retaliate TM.
Hawes, Lenora's husband came running in claiming theives were in the museum, straight away I knew it was Team Plasma. Their reason for the theft was Pokémon liberation....
Lenora and I went outside to give chase to Team Plasma where we met Burgh the Castelia City gym leader. Lenora suggested I team with Burgh and check inside Pinwheel Forest for the thieves and after Burgh decided to seperate I found them. I fought a few plasma grunts and found a gentle Cottonee in the wild and caught her in a Ultra Ball.
I caught up with the last plasma grunt and defeated him, saved the Dragon Skull which they stole and was rewarded with the Moon Stone. Burgh told me he would be ready for a gym battle.

futachimaru_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d3802kg.gif
Dewott Level 22
male.gif
drilbur_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d382nm5.gif
Drilbur Level 22
female.gif
monmen_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d387wsg.gif
Cottonee Level 20
female.gif

Years
Today I caught a Shiny Marowak and I was so surprised! I also caught a Thundurus. It was hard to catch him.

AntiZero

Remember?
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
Professor Juniper says I need to now CATCH all the Pokemon after seeing them all, so now I'm on a hunt to get a Heidreigon and Krookodile.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Just bought White. I am 1 hour into the game and defeated the first gym leader. Here's my lineup.^^

tepig.png

Salami - Male - Lv. 14
deino.png

Alastor - Male - Lv. 17
pansage.png

Iceberg - Male - Lv. 11
blitzle.png

Mjolrir - Male - Lv. 8

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
Years
This is my second playthrough of White.

After defeating Clay and obtaining the Quake Badge, I took his advice and headed up to Route 6, sweeping several Trainers along the way. While there, my Servine learned a decent move - Leaf Blade, the perfect replacement for the somewhat inaccurate Leaf Tornado.

I decided to check out the laboratory on the Route, which apparently studied the effect of seasonal changes on certain Pokemon. One of the scientists then gave me the task of capturing a Deerling and showing it to him after it changed its form. I decided to hold off on that for a while, as I had a job to do.

Northward, I found the entrance to Chargestone Cave blocked by a Galvantula web. As promised, I waited for Clay, who subsequently used Bulldoze to get rid of the web for me, giving me a TM of the move as well.

The cave would turn out to be the perfect training ground for my Pokemon, due to it being ripe with Trainers. As I ventured through the odd, electrified passages, I encountered Team Plasma. After demolishing a few of their weak grunts, N appeared and asked for a battle at the end of the cave.

N seemed determined to win this time, but he was still no match for my team. After mumbling his typical hodge-podge, he left the cave, allowing me to continue to Mistralton City.

Once there, I healed my Pokemon, then headed north, only to encounter Professor Juniper's father, Cedric, and a rather attractive girl with her belly showing. Cedric kindly upgraded my Pokedex, then left in a huff. The girl introduced herself as Skyla, the leader of the city's Gym. She promised me a battle, but only after she went to check up on the Celestial Tower on Route 7.

As of now, my team is:

Servine, level 33
-Slam
-Growth
-Leaf Blade
-Leech Seed

Krokorok, level 32
-Crunch
-Dig
-Rock Tomb
-Strength

Unfezant, level 32
-Fly
-Quick Attack
-Roost
-Detect

Zebstrika, level 33
-Spark
-Flame Charge
-Thunder Wave
-Stomp

Simipour, level 33
-Bite
-Work Up
-Rock Smash (lol, better than Lick)
-Scald

Movesets will change.

AntiZero

Remember?
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
Trying to build my brand new in-game team consisting of Braviary, Charizard, Musharna, Scrafty, Heidreigon, and Milotic.
Other than that, I'm not really sure what else I should do...maybe build a competitive team?

Ashberto7

★ Celebi ★
Years
I am thinking of starting over as I am under trained and basically hate my team.
So I'm going to pick Tepig with hopefully a decent nature, then my next pokemon will probally be a Drillbur from wellspring cave, Even though I like to have a few pokemon before the first gym but yeah.

My Dream Team:

Emboar
Excadrill
Reuniclus
Heidreigon
Archeops
Galvantula

NamelessGuy

Years
So, I played a bit more. I beat several Trainers on Route 7, then went to check out the Celestial Tower, at Skyla's request.

Amidst beating Psychics and Ace Trainers, I stumbled upon a wild Litwick, which I decided to catch, therefore completing my team and balancing it out. I trained it up a few levels in the tower, surprised at its somewhat overwhelming power despite it being unevolved. I also got a pleasant surprise when my Servine evolved into its final form.

Once I made it to the top, I rang the bell, then bolted back down to Mistralton City to have my Gym match. My Zebstrika performed even better than I expected against the Gym Trainers, leaving me in high hopes for facing the leader herself.

After some brief dialogue, the battle was underway. I could hardly call it a battle, however. I ended up sweeping her entire team in one hit from Discharge, before she could even use one move against me.

So yeah, I got a shiny new badge, and now I'm off to Twist Mountain.

My team thus far:

Zebstrika, level 39
Unfezant, level 36
Serperior, level 36
Litwick, level 35
Simipour, level 35
Krokorok, level 35

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
Years
I've been training my team in the nimbasa city sport stadiums :) but I've come across a bit of problem I like to keep my pokemon cute so I don't want to evolve them:
Servine (female) level 75
Pignite (male) level 63
Dewott (male) level 63
Fraxure (male) level 63
Pikachu (female) level 63
Swoobat (female) level 69
I feel the starters this time round are too weak compared to totodile and co which I managed to keep as they were without evolving at all and they constantly thrashed every pokemon they met but the starters this time round keep fainting so I'm stuck as to whether I should evolve them I mean there evolves are definitely elegant and beautiful (apart from emboar) but they lose the cuteness that I've always loved so could someone maybe give me some advice??

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Decided to take on the Elite 4 for a second time, so I am doing some hardcore training for it since they are in the 70's now.

Sports Dome is awesome for training!

LuckyLux

Look at my glowing eyes......
Years
Have just got my 5th and 6th Pokemon. Decided to use a full team of 6 this time....
Revived the Plume fossil and got an Archen, named him Peri-Peri.
Then caught a lv 10 Blitzle, named her Josie. Was gonna catch an Emolga, but they are so hard to find!! Wi-fi acting up, so i couldn't trade for one either=X
Trained Josie to lv 28 on the route south of Nimbasa City (route 7?), and Peri-Peri to 28 too. All meh team in their late 20's now, soon 30's. Grinding is haard, especially with 6, buuuuttt, it does favours when you're in a gym. Am off to challenge Elesa now, and Seiji the Sandile is raring to go!

Soo...basically:
  • Revived Peri-Peri
  • Caught Josie
  • Grinded whole team up ta late 20's south of Nimbasa
  • Off to challenge Elesa, and......
  • Will hopefully see N soon!!

NamelessGuy

Years
Well, today I trekked through Twist Mountain and made it to Icirrus City. After healing, I made a rather promising venture and challenged the Gym.

The Trainers were relatively easy to defeat (dang Cryogonals...). After solving the highly original ice puzzle, I challenged Brycen to a battle, and promptly battered his bloody ribs in defeated him. Lampent, I owe you one.

As I departed with my seventh badge in hand, Brycen followed me outside, using his ninja-esque senses to detect a couple Shadow Triad members. They told me to go to Dragonspiral Tower, which I did.

Once there, I began the ascent, claiming some items along the way. I was then stopped by several Team Plasma grunts, who were no match for my epicness. (Seriously, they only used Watchog and Krokorok..)

Upon my arrival at the top of the tower, I encountered my boy N awakening Reshiram. After babbling his typical hodge-podge about friendship, he ditched me in order to follow Reshiram, giving me the instruction to follow Zekrom.

Once outside, I was instructed to go to Relic Castle. There, I K.O.-ed a few more grunts, then found his royal pain (Ghetsis) at the bottom.

One uneventful cutscene later, I found myself in Nacrene City, where Lenora gave me the Dark Stone. I was then told to go to Opelucid, where a certain Trainer named Iris resided.

Basically, I'm on the Tubeline Bridge right now.

My team so far:

Zebstrika, level 44
Serperior, level 45
Lampent, level 45
Simipour, level 43
Unfezant, level 43
Krookodile, level 44

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
  • Did the GTS glitch in my White to get Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta. Taught Sacred Sword to Keldeo then traded over. If you want to know how to do the GTS glitch PM/VM me. It requires nothing other than your game and Wifi.
  • Beat third gym.
  • Beat N.
  • Beat fourth gym.
  • Now in the freezer place.

Team:
647s.png
Lv.31 Sacred Sword, Scald, Double Kick. Take Down
554s.png
Lv.32 Fire Punch, Thrash, Rollout, Work Up
294s.png
Lv.31 Uproar, Bite, Stomp, Supersonic
512.png
Lv.31 Seed Bomb, Fury Swipes, Bite, Leech Seed
589.png
Lv.31 Headbutt, Bug Buzz, Fury Attack, Endure

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Got a Deino EV'd and evolved it to Hydreigon yesterday. =D
Tried it out in the Battle Subway, and it fit together with my team well.

NamelessGuy

Years
Finished my second playthrough. Now it's time to build up my Pokedex. Oh, joy.

My team as of now (subject to change):

Krookodile, level 56 (got a big boost from those Dreamyard Trainers)
Chandelure, level 54
Serperior, level 51
Unfezant, level 51
Zebstrika, level 52
Simipour, level 51

Last edited:

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
Years
Pokémon Black Part 4

After a relaxing weekend, I decided to finally cross on over the Sky Arrow Bridge and arrive at Castelia City.
I fought three dancers in fixed locatons within the city to form a dance crew, which I didn't even get to join..
I went to challenge Burgh for the Beetle Badge but Team Plasma got in the way due to them stealing Bianca's Munna.
Burgh, Iris and I had to help her out and we found Team Plasma under the orders of Ghetsis were hiding out right in front of the gym.
I am now able to battle Burgh but instead, I went to the battle company to defeat all the trainers and earn the Exp. Share.
I'm thinking of going north to catch a new addition to my team.
(In need of a fire type)..

My team so far:

futachimaru_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d3802kg.gif

Dewott Level 24
male.gif
@Relaxed

drilbur_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d382nm5.gif

Drilbur Level 23
female.gif
@Hasty

monmen_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d387wsg.gif

Cottonee Level 23
female.gif
@Gentle

Years
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Pokemon White

Travel Journal

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Current Team

Otto♂
Level 48 [Gentle Nature]
Item: Mystic Water
→Aqua Tail
→Slash
→Surf
→Megahorn

Rocco♂
Level 47 [Naughty Nature]
Item: Soft Sand
→Fould Play
→Dig
→Crunch
→Bulldoze

Rezect♂
Level 47 [Modest Nature]
Item: Sharp Beak
→DragonBreath
→Acrobatics
→Rock Slide
→Rock Tomb

Lancette♀
Level 47 [Quiet Nature]
Item: Silver Powder
→Bug Buzz
→Iron Head
→Slash
→X-Scissor

Dynamo♂
Level 47 [Hardy Nature]
Item: Magnet
→Crunch
→Strength
→Spark
→Charge Beam

Willa♀
Level 47 [Gentle Nature]
Item: Wide Lens
Shadow Ball
Flame Burst
Fire Blast
Hex

Badges

7/8

Recent Events
Cleared Route 8
Cleared Moor of Iccirus
Cleared Route 9
Captured Duosion
Captured Garbodor
Captured Pawniard

Objectives
Capture Reuniclus
Clear Shopping Mall 9
Reach Destination: Opelucid City
Defeat Iris and win Legend Badge

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
Travel Journal (#001)
Play Time - 01:39 | Striaton City

Current Team

502.png

Dewott (Female)
Level 17 | Rash Nature
Tackle, Tail Whip,
Water Gun, Razor Shell

Badges
Trio Badge [Entry 001]

Significant Events
➟ Began the game, obviously.
➟ Completed Route 01, Accumula Town, and Route 02
➟ Visited Dreamyard before Gym, decided not to use the Elemental Monkey (but took it for Cut, for future use) in the following Gym battle nor in my final team.
Effortlessly beat the Gym Leader in Striaton for the Trio Badge.
Oshawott evolved into a Dewott.

Objectives for Next Entry
➟ Catch a second Pokemon for my team
➟ Finish the second gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back