• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
  • @Mira - Awsome :D I've only got one more Exam tomorrow then I'm done, "Woooo!"

I've just noticed: EVERYONE in this RP seems to have exams this year XD

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Aww....

Doom and Loc are gone....

Shame. Doom was one of only two I've had any real interaction with.

Don't you DARE leave Sweet! Or I WILL find you, and I WILL zap you!

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Hmm... They're more ghosties >.< They'll be missed...
    Sorry, I had to switch from my laptop to my desktop and I don't really like my desktop >.>'...
    PXS will be bringing in guns in the next wave. They were origionally going to rendevous and split up their Pokemon and guns, but they got... distracted xD

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • It'll come soon. I should just probably finish up my joint post with the Warden and then the next post after that will probably be the beginning of the second wave. After all, I need to get Liacri's character in the story *hint hint*

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • >.> <.< You and your secrets...

I'm going to go work on my fic. If anything happens while I'm gone....well, I guess I'll find out eventually.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Wow, how long are you going to be gone? O.o'
    Well, I suppose you should get used to me and my secretiveness... Chances are it's going to get worse in the sequel RP xD
    BTW, I think the RP is finally sucessfully approaching moving backwards! ^.^ (>.<')
    (I DON'T HAVE SPELL-CHECK ON THIS COMPUTER!! GRRRRR!!!!!!!)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Isn't spell check standard with 99.999% of computers '-.-

AND YAY!

I think this RP is officially the only one with a huge OOC post count, but none in the main thread...

CONGRATS EVERYONE

*Confetti*

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Not unless I copy and paste it into a document every time I want to do an OOC post >.< I'm used to having it in my internet...
    Hey! Maybe Chris can get some ammunition for his gun now ;)

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • I CAN BEAT UP BULLETS WITH MY FACE!!

I finished that chapter, and now I'm bored.

Ah, crap. I give up. Off to bed for me...

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Aw, Dreams, I'd never leave. Sure, my posting's still on a bit of hiatus, but I really want to participate in the sequel. Be there, or be circular. Yes, you heard me!

Question: Is everybody actually reading each others' posts, or are you all just posting for yourself?

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • @Sweet - Yah we're all reading :P (I hope... T_T)

In all this discussion, I think we forgot: SOMEONE'S STILL GONNA DIE! :O

*cough cough* ...yea... anyway: my exams are over :D so I should have more time on my hands.

And to all of those in my RP - Sign ups have Re-opened and we're back on the move ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back