• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • Or...? >.>'
    Well, I've pretty much finished up with Isabel, and that's really the last thing that I had planned out for this RP... Though I suppose that we could do an epilogue type thing ;)

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • Failpost completed! Squee...
    Well, there's a post this month now. ^^;

@Wolf;; good luck. Don't overdose on studying and die or anything.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • I'd like an epilogue rather than just leave everything hanging. You know, kind of like closure or something? Then again, that might just be me. Since Sar's too... unconscious to really settle her affairs. And I'm guessing that Josh might be too. Especially if you're going to go through with the sequel. Which I am still really looking forward to. I just can't think of anything to post.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I guess I could post Ashi hearing the gunshots and leading everyone out of the tunnel and escaping. It would make a lot of sense if the Uprising disbanded for a few years after this as we try to escape with our lives because we all know escaping in a group is just suicide. Since Ashi has Alex and Invisi, she'll fly away with Josh and Sar until they come to I guess and try and help people out of there.

I dunno, what do you guys think?

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • The only problem is where to go. This may not be the case for everyone, but Greg for example lived in Frosty Gorge. So he's now homeless :P Unless we split into small groups or something.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Actually, my plan was that we flee south and we receive a boat from people who realize what has happened with PXS and we split up to go to different regions and attempt to gain support in liberating our region, something that the other governments can't do for risk of causing diplomatic upset by interfering with civil disputes in another region. Individual Trainers are free to join the Uprising cause, though they will be considered enemies by the Katsu region and are possibly breaking the laws of other regions by endangering their diplomacy with the region.

Nyeh, I'll work on setting up the epilogue when exams are done -.-

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • Well... I don't think Sar's going to join in with the whole diplomacy thing after fleeing to another region. She wouldn't really see why she would be needed by a group who rejected her at first, especially if Tock and Burr would be endangered again by her doing so. Fleeing to another region was her initial plan after all. But... drag her along as you will, since she's unconscious and realistically shouldn't wake up for at least a week without the proper medical treatment. You know, blood loss and all that jazz.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Not everyone will be doing that diplomatic crap. Isabel doesn't spend to much time on it, knowing that it isn't going anywhere, and I think wolf's character is going out to take on another league before returning to the Katsu region.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I think Ashi will be fleeing to Johto with her unconscious brother and since Sar meant so much to him, she'll most likely take Sar with her until she wakes up. I want Ashi to get some kind of partner so she'll find one in Johto. She was born in Johto anyways and wants to spend some time there before going back. Josh would probably want to look for his parents and try to smuggle them out of Katsu but I think Ashi would say no to that because going back to Katsu just short of escaping would be a bad idea. Then Josh would just have a hissy fit then follow Sar, no matter what she says. d:

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • Wha...? Hey, Sar wouldn't let him. Besides, she's had practice at running away from people and she really wants to 'find herself, by herself'. So if Josh comes, Sar won't be able to find who she truly is. Which would be a real bummer for the girl.

But I'm fine with you dragging Sar over to Johto. Actually, that fits perfectly. I'd always loved Johto, and the Pokemon I was planning to give her for the sequel rp are all from there. Be warned, she'd sulk a little because she didn't have a say in the decision, but because this brings Tock, Burr and even the Raichu out of harm's way, she wouldn't be at it for too long. But this is after the rp, right? So it doesn't really matter.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Lol then Josh would be spending the entire 5 years or whatever looking for her. He's a committed fella. d: I THINK HE'S IN LOVE, SWEET. YOU CAN'T STOP LOVE. Josh is too naive to understand much of that except maybe leave her alone for a week then come running back after her.

i love johto too :D

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • Okay, how about this? A month. Since he's so committed, after a fw weeks of chasing her she says that she needs at least a month to do things on her own (and tells him that he's kinda creeping her out). :P

Because Sar's going to get... a job! (Dun dun DUN!) And she knows she probably couldn't run away forever. But... she doesn't like lovey-dovey romance.

And... should I make a very short filler to keep the actual rp going for a little longer? I might be able to squeeze something out... but probably not.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ahaha if she says he creeps him out he'd probably mope for 2 months then come back.

I can so imagine Sar working at a Flowershop. I think if Josh ever got a job, he'd be a delivery boy. And Ashi would be like "I don't need a job" then becomes a hitman. Or back to some kind of unofficial gym leader of Johto.

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • A flower shop? Really? I guess she might have taken that job if she wasn't just a little bit bitter that her mother the flower lover up and left her so many years ago. The job I plan to give her is way different. :)

If you're gonna give Ashi a partner, I doubt that he would let her become a hitman. Or woman, as the case may be.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I just thought because Rosary sounds like Rose d: And Sar behind the counter and being all bitter and "so what do you want these flowers stink ugh".

Lol yeah. I'm imagining him to be kind of a pushy boy who agrees with everything she says and really gentle and really sweet. Although in a tough situation he would be the one that takes charge. If you've ever seen This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, he'd have the same personality as Ryou.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    There's not much we can do, unless Mira posts some kind of synopsis when she opens the timeskip thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back