• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Well, I've made Greg say something to everyone collectively, so if Audrey or anyone else wants to reply then that would keep us going for just a wee while longer :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I'll finish up with Ashi cleaning up the mess of those two and then I'll do something useful. Like be a leader hohohoho

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    @Sweet: Our VM's ARE kind of huge...want to try starting a new one and agreeing on a three-topics-at-a-time maximum?

I haven't posted in forever, I know. I'm obsessed/busy/stressed with about a dozen other things...I may not post again until the sequel RP, though I may squeeze out a fail filler before then...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    oh well. at least it's better than dying.

so who can ice skate? that's what ashi was getting at with the whole "faster than walking" thing,

Zeph.

Years
    I suppose Greg can - seeing as he lives in the place :P (or at least used to)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I'm baaaaaaaack...
    *holds knife, staring creepily*

Anyway... >.>'... I'll probably be making up one of my final post of the RP soon... :pink_cry:

(It's about time... sorry v.v')

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Is Audrey and Isabel going to follow Ashi back to the tunnel? :0

AND HOW WAS NANOWRIMO?

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Eveeeeentually....
    *rocks on heels innocently*

It was awesome! I did it! :pink_boogie:
    Which means that I now have a super-rough draft of a novel that is admittedly rather suckish... though I can say that I've written a novel now :D

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    *eats sword*
    om nom nom nom :3

Anyway... whoever it is that I just interacted with needs to post... I can't remember -.-'

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    jnfgkjfndfs gfgsdf

just making this alive for another month.

WHAT ARE WE DOING GAIZ?!

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
    Umz... I could make a post about Audrey actually being serious for once when all her friends in the world die. I shall do that this afternoon.

Zeph.

Years
    Yaay! 100 OOC pages :D:D We did it after all...

About posting, I'm afraid all I could really come up with is filler. So no promises here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back