• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Uh... Everyone does realize that there's still an army of PXS members running amok through Frosty Gorge, don't you? o.o'

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    D= Oh gawd, so there is...

Just to clarify, are we going to post before or after you? :P

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Probably after. But it's really more likely officially done at my post and yours will be of what your characters do before it's over.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Mira (or anyone really) could I get an abridged version of the battle of Frosty Gorge? It's for a character sheet

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    No. We're all just un-conscious... Or taking a power-nap! :d

Btw, I'm taking bets on when we are going to finish... :D

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Hmm... we've been inactive too long for it to be a 'power nap' - we're off the first page :P

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Well don't look at me, (nobody was looking but now everyone stares right at me.) I made the last post so I can't make another to boost the thread up.

Edit: for any of you who get this reference.

I'm in despair!
    The lack of posts and no-one signing up to my new RP has left me in despair!

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    I think Mira has to lead this charge. All of us are just kinda hovering uncertainly...

*everybody stares at me now*

Hi. I'm back from the dead... again. I bypassed the rp going in the opposite direction, so I thought I'd pop in to say hi. :P

Seeing as Sar's still unconscious... um... making a post about it is rather difficult in any case. And that's my rather pathetic excuse for not posting.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    SWEET! *glomps* I missed you~

Yeah, we're kind of in the null right now...not much can happen 'till Mira posts, which id ironic, since her next post will supposedly be the last of the RP...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Well I give Mira full permission to bunny Ashi and Josh and their pokemon. She said something about them moving out of the way but i have no idea.

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
    Mira is drowning in busyness right now, hence the lack of posts. I'm relaying a message begging for filler posts so the RP doesn't die before it ends. If it's gotten to point of last resort, someone could try saying something to Audrey just to watch me fail at RPing her. xD

Regardless, my well of ideas is fairly dry right now, and I won't be able to post anyway until sometime next week, if then.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Ah, I see...

And Dream, I'll reply to you sooner or later! I swear! Sometimes I wish that we didn't have such gargantuan VMs and such...

Um... hi again? I think I'll whip up a filler as well. A dream and a bit of Pokemon interaction should be harmless enough, right? Geez, I have to stop randomly popping up here every three weeks or so. And I really, really want this rp to make that last step to the finish line. We've come so far! It'd be such a huge waste if it died now. Or should I say, died again.

*BRAINS! ... BRAINS!*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back