• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
Ok, all developed as Charles planned: the two guys where beating up the snowmen they build and didn't notice them coming closer and surrounding them. Greg, Charles and Vic let just one thing out: The third member in the sky.
In their triangle position they took each one person: Vic toke the thin, pale looking one that had the ampharos:

"Bro, surfer, now" shouted Vic, immediately followed by an huge wave that was frozen instantly. "Matre, do return on that wave" followed Vic's commands "And do a quick-attack after that, they won't see you trough all that ice-shards!"

However, as Matre attempted to do return, she was hitten in her belly by a fire punch that Ampharos had fired toards her. Her fur catched fire.
"How could I let this happen? I'm responsible for them! I wouldn't forgive me ever when..." thougd Vic while he said: "Bro, get to Matre and use mudspot to stop the flames! And then fire a mudshot at Ampharos!"

The first thing worked, the second was easily dodged by the pokemon, but it got Vic enough time to run safely to Matre. "Are you all right? Can you still do that return, or do you want to get in your pokeball?" asked Vic, feeling very bad to ask her to keep fighting. Matre nodden vaguely and walked slowly to the froze wave. When she arrived, she attempted using return, it didn't work. After that, she felt asleep.

"I shouldn't have asked that much from her" murmured Vic to himself, while retreating her.
But the fight continued: Bro used mudshot after mudshot, not wanting to use earthquake (that would hurt also his friends) or surf (he thought it to be useless as it froze all the time). The Ampharos dodged and counterattacked every movement of Bro. Vic realized that there must be a change soon, or else...

(OCC: @frozen and Zephyr: Can Bro use earthquake? I prefer to ask, because you will suffer from it too!^.^)

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Chris returned to the campsite, with no luck finding anyone else. "Well that was a complete waste of time..." he sighed turning to the Totodile on his shoulder that shared the same, depressed expression.

"Toto..." Dile sighed as the two trudged back to the campsite where Yassan was laying.

"Next time, lets remember where we left from..."

"Toto..."

Chris emerged from the woods into the campsite. Yassan was still unconscious on the ground, and Charlie was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, Yassan began to twist and turn, and slowly began to get up.

"God... my head..."
He tried tried to say running a hand over his scalp, but met with limited success, almost as if he was underwater. Pushing himself up unsteadily, he leaned against the truck.

"Hey!" Chris yelled at Yassan, putting a hand on his shoulder "You need rest!"

"You need rest... ... ill help... severe blo... loss" Yassan looked at Chris like he came from Mars. "No... need leave... words ou'. I need a report. Where... everyone?" "Fross... rge" Yassan swore and stood up, shoving Chris' hand roughly off his shoulder. Recovering, Chris and Dile couldn't but help look at Yassan like he was insane.

"If you wan' something... done righ'... gotta...do it your...self." He mumbled, Grabbing his pokeballs off the ground he threw it, and a Tyranitar appeared. He flung an arm around Tyranitar's shoulder and marched off int he direction of the Frosty Gorge. "Fo...ols. End jus'ifies... means. Not worry about Yass...an, need save self... Wan' something done right, do... your'self. Stupid kids... playin' soldier..."

Chris scratched his head as he took the words in. "Crazy man..." He sighed before running over to Yassan and flinging Yassan's other arm around his shoulder."Comon, lets go get you patched up in Frosty Gorge..."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Frosty Gorge... The name struck Rena like her father had when she pushed her limits begging for a shiny Glaceon. Right. That's where the Uprising is supposed to be heading next, she thought. The fastest way would be to hop on Lina and have her bound off... I don't know, actually. Something faster would be nicer... She sighed and turned to Fia and Ein. Ein, of course, was much faster than Lina, but he was too small to carry Rena. Even if he evolved, he would still be too small.

"There is always Him, I suppose," Rena muttered, taking out a cell phone. No, too risky. PXS could be like the "big brother" of all of us now. Can't call him, guess I'll have to do without him... She turned to Fia and Ein again, and moped.

"Vul!"

"Grr!"

"Vul! Vul!"

"Grrrrowwwwwl!" The sudden noises caught Rena's attention, and as she turned in that direction, a yellow Vulpix and regular-colored Growlithe were fighting over some food scraps. A Growlithe and a shiny Vulpix... Perfect... Rena thought. She approached them with caution, and the two turned to stare at her, then at her two partners. The Growlithe began growling at Ein (well, he WAS an Ice type, after all), and the Vulpix stared Fia down.

"Growlithe... Vulpix... I need you two on my team..." Rena muttered. The two arched their backs like cats would, ready to pounce on Rena's partners. Sighing, Rena looked at her two Pokemon.

"Fia, Confuse Ray. Ein, Beat Up." The two nodded, and did as commanded. But just as Fia attacked the Growlithe with Confuse Ray, the Vulpix let out the same move on Ein, causing him to be confused as well as the Growlithe. Oh boy, Rena thought, keeping her guard up. As Ein struggled to stay on his feet, the Growlithe seemed to have no problem. It lunged at Fia, unleashing what seemed to be a strong Crunch attack. Fia fell back at full force, and the Growlithe moved by the Vulpix's side.

"You guys are good. But... You don't want to die, do you?" Rena asked, a small smirk appearing on her face. The two Pokemon looked at each other. "That's right, there's this evil organization threatening to rid this world of Pokemon. However, if you join me, I'll make sure that doesn't happen." The two seemed to talk it over in grunts and growls, and finally the Vulpix turned to Rena and nodded. Still smiling, Rena got out two Luxury Balls and threw them at the Pokemon. After a moment of waiting, the balls stopped shaking.

"Vulpix, you'll be Cierra, replacing my Togekiss. And Growlithe, you shall be Ledah..." Rena said to the two encased Pokemon. "Now, we need to get to the Frosty Gorge. It sounds like an icy place, so surely you can help..." She was about to walk off to her next destination when she realized that she had two Fire Stones. Calling out the two Pokemon, she placed the Fire Stones on their heads, and the two shone in a bright light. When the light faded, they had evolved.

"Good. Now, take these." Taking out a CD-like object, the newly evolved Ledah swallowed the disc whole. "You now know SolarBeam. Helpful, no?"

(The movesets are as follows:

Ledah: Howl -Egg Move-, Crunch, SolarBeam, FlameThrower
Cierra: Hypnosis -Egg Move-, Confuse Ray, FlameThrower, Will-O-Wisp

Ledah will later learn Extremespeed to replace FlameThrower, while Cierra will probably learn another move (haven't decided yet) to replace Will-O-Wisp overtime.)

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Beo watched as everyone around him started to make there way towards frosty gorge. He the swiftly jumped onto Blaze's back and darted off ahead towards the city.

"Well Blaze looks like we have something to do that you'r training will finally pay off ha' Beo said whispering into his ear.'

As Beo neared the Pokemon center in Frosty Gorge and recalled Blaze into his pokeball. As he walked into the pokecenter he walked up to the counter and saw an acquaintance of his who was helping out in the center.

'Hey Kez, you mind healing Blaze for me real quick, theres gonna be a rush of visitors coming to heal soon" Beo said to the guy.

(its short but theres not much to do at the moment lol)

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
Kez had been Busy tinkering with his invention when the door opened,

'Hey Kez, you mind healing Blaze for me real quick, theres gonna be a rush of visitors coming to heal soon" said his old buddy Beo.

"Do you know how many times i've healed Blaze, and He's still getting hurt? "Noticing the frown on Beo's face kez sighed "Alright alright this ones free but next time it'll cost ya?." he joked as he walked out and asked someone to help with Blaze.

Quickly nipping to the kitchen, Kez made some instant coco. "So what happened to you anyway?" he questioned giving Beo a mug of chocalate, then returning to his tinkering as he talked.

(ooc:sorry its short but i've got work early but i wanted to reply now before i forget)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
"Do you know how many times i've healed Blaze, and He's still getting hurt? Alright alright this ones free but next time it'll cost ya?." he joked as he walked out and asked someone to help with Blaze.

Beo chuckled abit about the statement, since both him and Kez new that Blaze wasn't hurt, just worn out from the training.

Kez then turned back to Beo with a cup of Coco that he handed to him. "So what happened to you anyway?" he asked.

Beo sighed then took a sip of his hot coco, "Well let's just say all the training me and Blaze have been doing for the past two years here, may come of some use now" he said taking a sip of his drink again. Kez looked to him with an intrigued look on his face.

"Really how so?" Kez asked.

"Well I was training Blaze when I heard some fighting going on outside of the city, it seems this group known as the uprising has been fighting against some laws that have been going on every where but this city, in which your not allowed to have pokemon" he stopped for a second then stated "there actually on there way here to heal there pokemon and rest for awhile"

He then finished off his hot coco, and waited to hear what Kez would say back.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
"Sweet! By air! Ashi, want to come?" Josh almost jumped out of his shoes in excitement. He scratched the back of his head, he felt like he was being too much like himself. But, gosh, Isabel was pretty. Maybe he had a chance later with her, if Ashi didn't eat him alive. Wait, this was a chance for time alone with Isabel. Josh was half regretting asking his sister.

"No. Invisi's too tired. I'll ride," Ashi shook her head, got into the passanger seat of the truck, and returned all her Pokémon. Josh felt an impulse to do a victory dance. Thank god he didn't, that would totally freak Isabel out.

"Have you got a Pokémon to ride on? You can ride on Alex, he's pretty strong so he could carry both of us... Well, urr, yeah," Josh felt like such an idiot.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
(OOC: @Empoleon: I'm alright with it, Honchkrow being a flying type & all. We should wait and ask Frozen though...)

A triangle surrounded the three goons, one of which now revealed to have a Dragonite. While thinking of the next attack, Vic opened up with a Surf from his Whooper, however it simply froze. The three boys' attention was drawn to Vic's Mareep who had been hit in the gut with a Fire punch from the opposing Ampharos... Greg knew they were capable of far worse...

"I'll repeat what he said," said Greg to one of the men, while pointing to Charles, "We have you surrounded: leave now and there won't be any more trouble."

"Bit late fir that now pal!" said the Houndoom trainer, "OK Houndoom! Crunch attack!"

The Houndoom darted towards Greg, it's knife like teeth at the ready.

"Quickly Krow! Use Shadow Ball!"

Krow immediately reacted and fired a Shadow Ball at the Houndoom, knoking it back and stopping it's attack.

"Ghost dosen't work well on Dark types..." Greg pointed out, "But I can keep this up for as long as it takes..."

The man snarled, however the second man made his move, "Thunderpunch Ampharos!" he commanded.

"Kroooowwwwww!" cried Krow as the opposing pokemon smaked him in the side with a fist of electricity.

That really hurts Krow, Greg thought...

Mira

restless spirit
Years
(OOC: Minku, what page on the OOC thread did you put up Josh's SU? I'll find it...)

"Sweet! By air! Ashi, want to come?" He asked excitedly.

Isabel almost jumped back with shock. She hadn't seen that kind of emotion from any member of the Uprising for a while now... Or maybe it had just seemed like so long ago. His expression was easy to read: excitement coupled with nervousness.

"No. Invisi's too tired. I'll ride," Ashi shook her head and climbed into the passenger seat of the truck, returning all her Pokemon.

"Have you got a Pokémon to ride on? You can ride on Alex, he's pretty strong so he could carry both of us... Well, urr, yeah," Josh said with growing excitement, self-consciousness also present in his voice.

"Well, I think we should ride on, er... Alex, seeing as the only Pokemon I have are Eeveelutions," she said with a smile, almost laughing at the thought of riding one of her Pokemon. "Let's go before the truck starts lapping us."

(OOC: sorry it's short... not much I could do without bunnying...)

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
"Munch try to lick it!" Charlie yelled while scanning for his comrades. He could see hesitation in Vic's eyes.

"Okay, Munch use Metronome!" Charlie shouted seeing how Munch had failed to lick Houndoom.

Munch waggled his fingers back and forth. Munch then struck the ground.

It was then that Charlie saw an awe struck Vic. Charlie shook his head at Vic and he ordered his Wooper to do the same as Munch.

"EARTHQUAKE!" the both of them commanded.

The two pokemon split the earth apart vigorously and it shook all the snow. The Houndoom and Ampharos were swallowed and an Avalanche came crashing.

"Vic, you've lived here long enough to know had to ride a Snowboard, right?" Charlie asked Vic.

"Yeah, but why? We don't have a Snowboard!" Vic replied.

"Oh, yes we do! Munch fall down!" Charlie said pointing to the Munchlax.

"I see you have a way of escaping" Charlie said to Greg who had sent out a Nidorino.

"Now, let's go Vic!" Charlie said while clutching onto Vic's sides. Both of them were about to snowboard on a Munchlax.

OOC: I leave it to Empoleon to lead us to safety!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Taking the time to look over her new Pokemon, Rena gave a sigh. These two seem too powerful already, even though I just got them. Perhaps trading those Dusk Stones for the Fire Stones back at the town was too much. They look cuter in their first form, but at the same time, I need speed to get to Frosty Gorge... She thought of the town, where she had given her first Cierra away and had healed her Pokemon there.

"Why, hello Miss, is there anything you have for trade, or anything you want?"

"Yes. Do you happen to have two evolution stones?"

"Why, yes we do. But they're only Fire Stones."

"Can I trade two Dusk Stones for them?"

"But don't you want to evolve your Misdreavus and Sneasel?"

"Hell, no. I like them as they are. So, is the trade a deal."

"Yup."

A handshake, and then the exchanging of evolution stones. That's how Rena remembered it.

"Ein, Fia," she said to her two Pokemon. "Do you think I should hop on Ledah and have him ride to the Frosty Gorge?" The two Pokemon looked at her with uncertainty, and finally Fia bobbed up and down. Rena looked at Fia, and nodded. She recalled the two and then looked at her one Luxury Ball.

"Ledah, you're on!" she called. The Arcanine came out, fur shining in the sun, as if it were in a contest. "For now, you'll help me travel, OK?" The Arcanine seemed to ponder it over. "Look, if there's anything you want later I can get it for you. Even though I don't have much money or items on me..." The last part was a bit of a murmur, so hopefully Ledah didn't hear it.

He seemed to not have heard it, to Rena's delight, as he looked at her and nodded. Rena nodded back, and hopped up on Ledah's back.

"To the moon, Ledah! Or rather, to Frosty Gorge!" At once the Arcanine began moving at swift speeds, so swift that Rena couldn't keep track. "H-hey, Ledah! Think you can go a bit slower? We might not be able to find Frosty Gorge!" The Arcanine seemed to grumble, but he slowed down, enough so that Rena could keep track of her surroundings. Who knows how long it'll take...

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
Charles and Vic made together a sort of pact, while they were fighting: They were going to use a double-earthquake.

Vic saw Charles looking at him, while calling tactics to Bro. He hesitated: "In this region are earthquakes pretty dangerous. Is it worth it to flee, when we are going to be covered by tons of snow afterwards?" But he decided to do it: Maybe, just maybe, they would survive it, and otherwise maybe not.

"EARTHQUAKE!" It sounded as if it didn't come out his own mouth, he had never yelled that loud, and it filled the whole battlefield, followed by a loud growling from within the earth.

The ground split literally open: The two Pokémon's vanished inside, but the trainers had rescued themselves on the Dragonite. At the same moment that the ground split open, started an avalanche. It was huge. And that was all to say about it, exclusive the speed at which it neared: It was fast.

Vic retreated Bro, and run off towards Charles. Immediately after he was in hear-distance, he heard Charles say: "Vic, you've lived here long enough to know had to ride a Snowboard, right?" "What?" thought Vic: "How could he think in such a situation at snowboarding?" But he said:"Yeah, but why? We don't even have a snowboard!" "Oh, yes we do! Munch fall down!" Said Charlie, pointing at Munch.

Charles turned hastily to Greg who had sent out a Nidorino. "I see, you have a way of escaping." He stepped onto the Munchlax, clutching onto Vic's sides. "I hope the others don't see us, this would look ridiculous!" Thought Vic, while looking down the Mountain.

"Now, let's go Vic!" said Charles. When Vic took off, he felt better than he'd ever felt. Vic looked up, seeing that the avalanche came closer and closer. As he Vic looked around to find something to get higher, noticed Vic a ski jump. He would have to time it perfectly, but, seeing the circumstances, that was simple. He sped forwards, steadily watching the steadily closer coming avalanche. Because of that, he missed the ski jump. "How could I be so…" Came up in his mind, but then, he got an idea.

He released Bro on his shoulder, and asked him if he could use a surfer in front of them. It froze, as Vic had planned, and could be used as a ski jump now. He speeded (again) towards it and jumped high in the sky. He could feel the air in his face, and the light of the sun that warmed him gently (very gently). But then they all began falling again, and the avalanche was still hundred-fifty meters away. "Bro, use mudshot to hold us in the air.", he whispered in his ear. He didn't want to let Charles know, he hadn't planned it all out well. "Hold each other's hands, this could get though.", he let them all know.

The avalanche was now about fifty meters away; Bro was really exhausted. "Just a little more!" said Vic, looking anxiously at Bro. When the avalanche was ten meters away, Bro gave up. They fell. For a short moment, they hold their breath in. The avalanche thundered under them away. "We did it." Thought Vic as he fell on the snow.

(OCC: I'm really exhausted now, too...)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
(I don't mind for minimal bunnying.)

Ashi sat in the front seat of the truck, fiddling with her hair. After passing a thought over her mind once more, she opened 3 PokéBalls. Twili, Invisi and Lone popped out, yawning after a short sleep.

"... I need you three to find that Rena girl. Lone... I can trust you to go, but Invisi and Twili must come anyways, so I know you're safe. Track her down, she'll probably fit when she sees you. Invisi, go by air, but stay out of sight. Twili, you're free to walk with Lone. Go!" And the three bolted off without a second thought.

"Haha, that would be funny. Eeveelutions? I remember when Ash- oh. Um. Let's go," Josh hastily hushed himself and climbed onto Alex, helping Isabel up as well. Isabel seemed a little confused about the last part of his statement, but held on to Alex as he beat his enormous wings and set off into the sky. Josh turned around and yelled over the gush of the wind.

"Oh, yeah, I'm Josh, by the way,"

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
"Well I was training Blaze when I heard some fighting going on outside of the city, it seems this group known as the uprising has been fighting against some laws that have been going on every where but this city, in which your not allowed to have pokemon" Beo stopped for a second then stated "there actually on there way here to heal there pokemon and rest for awhile"

"Finally an answer" kez thought, for weeks now the pokemon center had seen more and more trainers with injured pokemon.., but they seemed injured too as if they were attacked. Kez had originally put this down to "Over-Training", but he had his doubts. He turned back to Beo " Fine then You can help me prepare!" and with that kez swept up his invention and beckoned for Beo to follow.

"Your Job will be to get the spare beds ready and Sort the rooms accordingly, you know how many people are coming riiiight?" Kez questioned as he placed his invention away to get to work on preparing for the others arrival, "By the way do you remember where things are or do you need help from one of the other nurses?"

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
"Finally an answer" kez thought, for weeks now the pokemon center had seen more and more trainers with injured pokemon.., but they seemed injured too as if they were attacked. Kez had originally put this down to "Over-Training", but he had his doubts. He turned back to Beo " Fine then You can help me prepare!" and with that kez swept up his invention and beckoned for Beo to follow.

"Your Job will be to get the spare beds ready and Sort the rooms accordingly, you know how many people are coming riiiight?" Kez questioned as he placed his invention away to get to work on preparing for the others arrival, "By the way do you remember where things are or do you need help from one of the other nurses?"

Beo grinned for a minute, and thought to himself that Kez was always trying to help other people out, and decided he might as well throw him a hand. "Yes Kez I remember where everything goes and as to how many people there are I couldn't get a good estimate as more kept coming, but I'd have to say around ten or so" Beo said to Kez as he took off and started to get the spare beds ready as soon as possible.. He wondered if all of this was really going on, and if so how long did they have before someone found this place?

Mira

restless spirit
Years
"Haha, that would be funny. Eeveelutions? I remember when Ash- oh. Um. Let's go," Josh stopped himself as if he were about to enter an uncomfortable conversation.

The two of them climbed onto his Pokemon and took off toward where Isabel had made out the wall of Frosty Gorge. Isabel tucked her hair behind her ears. Back in PXS it had been washed while she was still unconscious, taking out the remaining blonde dye.

"Oh, yeah, I'm Josh, by the way," the boy said.

"Yeah," Isabel said bluntly, not taking her eyes off of the town ahead. "Ashi's little brother."

Suddenly, something else caught Isabel's eye. The snow was shaking uncontrollably, rolling down the incline. Isabel looked closer and could make out forms below, immediately recognizing Charlie.

"Josh!" Isabel yelled. "You have to take us down! Some of our teammates are down there and I think they're in trouble!"

(OOC: bleargh... sorry...)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
"Earthquake!" Greg heard Vic and Charles shout. Good thing he had Krow. He watched from above as the ground tore open, practically swallowing the Ampharos & Houndoom.

The next problem was the avalanche, and Krow wasn't at his best, with the temperature being so low. Greg had an idea, "Krow, you follow us from the sky!" he pulled out his second pokeball, "King! I need you!"

Out of the pokeball emerged Greg's Nidorino, King. It cried and Greg hopped on to it's back, "I'm sure you can outrun this pal, now c'mon!" Greg shouted as the avalanche drew closer.

"I see you have a way of escaping." Charles said to him. Greg gave him a reassuring nod.

King took off, with Greg on his back, racing against the oncoming wave of snow. Greg could see Charles and Vic surfing... a Munchlax? He watched as Vic's Whooper created a ramp as such out of a frozen surf attack.

Greg looked back again: the snow was slowly gaining. He would have to avoid it somehow. He couldn't go under, going through would probably shake up a bigger avalanche...

...over, however, was an option.

"Krow! Lift me up!" commanded Greg, as his Honchkrow lowered to meet Greg, still on King's back. They would have to act now.

Krow cluthed Greg by the shoulders and flew upward, bringing him over the Avalanche while he returned King to his Pokeball.

"Close one..." said Greg, while clambering onto Krow's back. He flew over to find Vic and Charlie had also escaped the avalanche, "You guys OK?" he asked while landing. Greg heard distant shouting, and looked towards the distance and could make out a figure rushing to their direction.

(OOC: that's the avalanche from my perspective, and the shouting figure is Isabel, not the other gang members)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
As she rode at tremendous speed on top of Ledah, Rena couldn't help but notice the change in environment, weather and all. It's getting colder... That's a good sign... As she traveled further, snow began falling. Urgh, too cold. Better rest for a bit. She pulled on Ledah's mane, which he didn't seem to like. He lifted his front two paws up, and Rena fell down.

"Ow! Well, sorry!" Rena yelled. Ledah looked at her with a glare in his eyes, then laid down. Hmph. And I need to teach these two signs that tell them what to use and when... she thought. "Hey, Ledah, can you light a fire please?" The Arcanine looked at her again, seemed to grumble, and then looked around for some logs. "Riight... Lina, go! Go find logs, OK?" Lina bounded off, and Rena sat patiently. Fia had popped out of her Pokeball (she did that often) to check up on Rena, noticed her mood, then called Ein and Cierra out. The two looked at each other in great dismay (due to the type differences), but focused their concentration on Rena.

"Ledah, Cierra," Rena said to the two, "you'll eventually need to learn what certain gestures of mine mean. Understand?" The two looked at her confusedly, then turned their attention on each other. It seemed as though the two were great friends, Rena decided. She was glad the two were caught together.

Just then, Lina came bounding back, two Pokemon following her. One of them was a shiny Glaceon. Hmm... Too simple that I come across one. Must be hers... Rena thought. She looked at the other beside her. Well, I don't think both would come at once...

"Listen," she said to the two. "Go return to your owner. Being out here on your own... You could probably take care of yourselves, but then again, if you were surrounded by too many PXS members..." Rena sighed. "Looks like you've traveled a bit. Why don't you rest?" She watched as the two began to seat themselves by the fire, and Fia motioned to the sky. She sent a third one? What, does she think there are a ton of shiny Glaceon around that would just find you on your own, nonetheless having a friend with it? Rena thought, annoyed that the girl would do so.

After a half hour or so of resting, Rena looked at the two.

"You guys, and the one flying above." She turned her head to the sky so whatever was up there knew she was aware of it. "You're to follow me. I promise you I'm heading in the direction of the Gorge. Will you do so?" As she waited for their answer, Rena climbed on Ledah's back and recalled all her own Pokemon. Seeing as they gave no response, Rena chose to leave them behind.

"She sent only three of you, she must know what she's doing," Rena said. "Just go find her. Later." And, turning in the direction Rena recalled the three had come from, she kicked Ledah like one would kick a Ponyta or Rapidash to tell them to go. Ledah growled, but still ran off in that direction, leaving the three behind. They'll be alright. After all, they're together. And I doubt PXS would be in this freezing limbo anyhow...

(I hope you didn't mind me using your Pokemon... ^^')

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
"Are you o.k.?" asked Greg, as he came flying towards them. Vic stood up:"Well, I've felt worse...Ahh!" A stinging pain came up in his leg; Vic fel back in the snow. "Damn it." Vic tried to ignore the pain to look at the others: Apparently only Vic had some serious damage. However, the munchlax was covered with bruises, Charles looked a bit shocked, and Bro... "Bro!" shrieked Vic out "Are you all right?!" He crouched to him, feeling his pulse: Just unconsious, "Phuh." let he out, feeling relieved it wasn't something worse as it must have been really though for Bro. He continued staring at him until he got back to the reality by feeling the sharp pain again. He returned Wooper. Vic looked back at his leg after that: He had to find out where it was broken. Pressing parts of his leg, he found out that he broke his outside ankle bone. "Greg, can you get some logs to bind my ankle?"

His attention drew to the black shadow moving towards them. He saw the three men jump of and run towards them. "Greg, forget the last, I think I can stand the pain as long as the fight endures. I will fight with you." He sent Matre out. She hadn't had enough rest, so she felt bad, but after seeing Vic's injuries, she pulled herself together. The two men who had lost already one pokemon, sent out another: An Snover and a Leafia.

(OCC: I was bored: no one posts before 1AM!-_-)

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
Yassan still staggered towards Frosty Gorge, although slightly less delusional than he was before, he still in a rather altered state of reality, and still holding onto Chris and Tyranitar for support. Suddenly, Tyranitar stopped. Stumbling to a halt, Chris and Yassan stopped to listen. Sure enough, a low rumbling sound came. Yassan shouted something in his own language and sluggishly curled up in a ball. "AIRSTRIKE!" Chris looked around, then shouted as a wall of snow came tumbling towards them. Acting quickly, Tyranitar placed it's massive body between the avalanche and it's charges, then gathered both Chris and Yassan into it's arms and curled up. The world shook for a moment, then everything was white and still. Suddenly a burst of heat flared, passed, and the three companions found themselves waist deep in the snow, Yassan's Tyranitar having melted through much of it with flamethrower.

(OOC: sorry for the bit of bunnying, wolfsrain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back