• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Vassa Region OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    Hey hey hey! Would just like to say that I am now through (please god I hope so) with Christmas exhaustion-causing events, and shall hopefully be able to muster up a post soon.

I have missed Carol and her rambunctious crew.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    I've got another post for part two all written up, but I'm at my grandparents house and its saved on my laptop witch has no internet here O.O although it's shortish.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Now let's get this thing on the road again :D

PS: you're forgetting poor little Swably xD

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Oh and my MSN crashed, so I can't get on it, which is why I disappeared xD
    I did find out why I never get anything done though *accusing stare*

But anyway, the next post should be up either after work today, or tomorrow.

PS: Oh and Pyro learned Roar, which we don't want, and Hydra learned Glare ^^ And you're missing a comma by Swably's Dragon Rush and that's annoying me xD
    Damned OCD.

Years
    So you accuse me, and then you go OCD on me? Well see if I fix your stats *huff* And new name, huh? Fun ^^ I might just pester you on here, if I can't on MSN =P

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Oh and I want Leer removed for Bite, which little Hydra learned at lv. 9 xD

Oh hush, you love me. Everyone loves me!

Years
    Yeah, been really busy with schoolwork (started studying for this year (school year is February to November for year twelves) so not actual work but study) and with actual work, who have me on throughout the whole week instead of like just weekends or three days like usual because it's busy because of all the tourists and stuff. So yeah, crazy busy. I'll probably be able to work on the post properly either on Tuesday or Thursday, or maybe Wednesday. Depends which days I'm working.

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    I was just looking at the thread again and realized I described the Vulpix boy as "sheepish" a couple times.

Maybe I should've said "mareepish". HAHAH!

(I'm tired, lol, my wit is sharp as melted butter.)

Years
    Broadway: Hehe, that's punny. ...Get it? Punny...instead of funny >> XD

Swan: Birdy wants to learn Fury Attack. Wanna delete summat?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back