• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Vassa Region OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    sorry about the latness of my post and i hope its good, you know how life can be, sibligs hoarding the computer. ^-^

Years
    Actually I don't XD No siblings to hog the computer. But I do know how being busy goes. Finals this week, whoot! 1/7 done, lol.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Real life hates me these past two weeks. Projects left and right, work, driver's ed...GRR!!! I'll be caught up soon xD

PS: I don't need another ground type, so I'll pass on Cubone XD

Years
    Yeah, driver's ed sucks majorly. Like major-majorly. Urgh.

Sandeon: Ace learned Bite and Shade would like to learn Night Shade. Wanna delete something for it?

Years
    We have to wait until we're eighteen to drive alone over here D: But yeah, I'm ready to post a new chapter if you're putting it up, VIIIBOFXIV. I've got work Saturday and Sunday and other stuff on Monday so Tuesday's probably the next chance I'll have to update after today.

Oh yeah, kyuu-chan said something before which you forgot to reply to. Just thought I'd point that out (or maybe you replied through PM or something, I don't know).

Years
    Thanks Eliminator, I actually didn't see that ^^ And the new chapter will most likely be up tomorrow because finals will be over and I'll have like...a while to do it XD So hope for tomorrow XD Saturday at the latest, I'm guessing.

And Kyuu-chan, so many people have reserved already that it's a slim chance, but I suppose I can put you on the list.

Years
    To all of you who have Pokemon that evolve at funky times because of happiness, trade items, etc. I put up what levels they will evolve at.

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    Oops, I totally missed the prompt to delete some moves. Let's see. Chant will unlearn Fake Tears, and Bowen will... not learn Glare. Since Carol thinks paralysis is cheap (dammit. It's so handy, though!).

Years
    Hey Boff (B.O.F, Bond of Flame, it's shorter XD) can you backtrack at all in the roleplay? As in I might come back to get an Oddish later on because I like it but just not as much as Bellsprout, so I don't want to waste one of my infinite Poké Balls (also I don't know if a Vileplume really suits Tyron), and I'd rather use the two turns levelling up the Pokémon I've got right now. So yeah, can you backtrack?

Years
    Broadway: Got it ^^
    Eliminator: I might set up a trade opportunity for certain things. So I dun think you'll have to worry too much. And now I'm Bof (or is it Boff?) too X3
    Umbreon*: Nice, spontaneously moving XD

Years
    Hey, things are busy, we have guests over from America so I haven't been able to get on much, or at least for long enough periods of time to do more than check up on things. Beforehand I'd made a trainer card for Tyron though, so you can chuck it on the front page if you want.

The Vassa Region OOC

Oh yeah, it probably should be Bof but Boff looks more natural :D

Years
    Nice TC =) I'll put 'er on up. And I'm letting everyone sorta...off the hook because of the holidays. I'd like posts after Christmas and your holidays and such though =3 And Boff then XD

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I will post after Christmas at the next time I can! I am meant to be working every day for the next week but I will have a shot at writing. Merry Christmas to all by the way and a Happy New Year

Years
    Finally got a post done. Sorry about the delay, I've been working like crazy this past week (aside from Christmas Day of course), and this coming week I'm working heaps too, so chances are there'll be a delay before the next post as well.

The length of the battle was intentional, seeing a level 13 Elekid with a fighting move against a level 9 or 10 Igglybuff would be over pretty quickly, so I tried to make up for it by making the rest of the post longer. Hope it works.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back