• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Vassa Region OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Character Information:

Luigi-a:
    The Vassa Region OOC

Spoiler:

The Vassa Region OOC

Houndour (Pyro)
    Level: 15
    Nature: Jolly
    Moves: Leer, Ember, Howl, Smog, Dark Pulse* (Cannot Use Yet)

The Vassa Region OOC

Shiny Ekans (Hydra)
    Level: 12
    Nature: Impish
    Moves: Wrap, Bite, Poison Sting, Glare

The Vassa Region OOC

Swablu
    Level: 13
    Nature: Timid
    Moves: Sing, Astonish, Peck, Growl, Dragon Rush*

Broadway:
    The Vassa Region OOC

Spoiler:

The Vassa Region OOC

Teddiursa (Chant)
    Level: 17
    Nature: Naughty
    Moves: Scratch, Leer, Faint Attack, Fury Swipes Close Combat* (Cannot Use Yet)

The Vassa Region OOC

Ekans (Bowen)
    Level: 14
    Nature: Hardy
    Moves: Wrap, Leer, Poison Sting, Bite

The Vassa Region OOC

Horsea
    Level: 10
    Nature: Jolly
    Moves: Bubble, Smokescreen, Leer, Aurora Beam*

Umbreon*:
    The Vassa Region OOC

Spoiler:

The Vassa Region OOC

Gible
    Level: 8
    Nature: Lonely
    Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Dragon Rage, Outrage* (Cannot Use Yet)

The Vassa Region OOC

Poochyena
    Level: 8
    Nature: Hasty
    Moves: Tackle, Howl

Sandeon:
    Spoiler:

The Vassa Region OOC

Gastly (Shade)
    Nature: Brave
    Moves: Hypnosis, Lick, Night Shade, Curse, Psychic* (Cannot Use Yet)
    **Evolves into Genger at level 35

The Vassa Region OOC

Poochyena (Ace)
    Level: 13
    Nature: Bashful
    Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Bite

The Vassa Region OOC

Mankey
    Nature: Rash
    Moves: Fury Swipes, Low Kick, Focus Energy, Scratch, Revenge*

The Vassa Region OOC

Oddish (Petal)
    Level: 7
    Nature: Timid
    Moves: Poisonpowder, Acid, Sweet Scent, Absorb

Daydreambeliever:
    Spoiler:

The Vassa Region OOC

Poliwag (Lulu)
    Nature: Gentle
    Moves: Water Sport, Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Endeavor* (Cannot Use Yet)

The Vassa Region OOC

Mareep
    Nature: Rash
    Moves: Tackle, Thundershock

The Vassa Region OOC

Riolu
    Nature: Quirky
    Moves: Quick Attack, Endure, Counter, Foresight, Blaze Kick* (Cannot Use Yet)
    **Evolves into Lucario at level 25

Eliminator Jr.:
    The Vassa Region OOC

Spoiler:

The Vassa Region OOC

Natu
    Nature: Serious
    Moves: Leer, Peck, Night Shade, Teleport, Zen Headbutt* (Cannot Use Yet)

The Vassa Region OOC

Elekid
    Nature: Adamant
    Moves: Leer, Quick Attack, Thundershock, Low Kick
    **Evolves into Electivire at level 45

The Vassa Region OOC

Sneasel
    Nature: Sassy
    Moves: Screech, Quick Attack, Taunt, Scratch, Crush Claw* (Cannot Use Yet)
    **Evolves into Weavile at level 30

Last edited:

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    Aw yeah, OOC thread at last!!

I'm thinking I almost want Carol to end up with this team of all super-fierce-looking pokemon, she's got a bear and a giant snake to start with (Loudred! Aerodactyl! Nidoking! Feraligatr! Donphan!) :D but we'll see, I guess. Maybe her next one will be a cute li'l thing.

By the way, Fen, you didn't specify gender for the caught Ekans, so do I get to pick? :3

Years
    No, I was just being absent minded XP I'll post the Pokemon information and such up in a bit.

There we go =) Tell me if anything is missing with your Pokemon. I think I got it all >>;

Last edited:

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    Oooh, Ekans is a boyo. Now, a name. Ack, that always takes forever. I'm a bit surprised at the timid nature though... I certainly didn't mean to make it appear timid!

Years
    Oh my god so freaking frustrated. I had like a post lined up almost as long as my last one with Natu fighting a Rattata and then the computer crashes when I'm like a paragraph off posting it. So annoyed right now. It's around midnight now and I've been working on the post on and off for a good two or three hours (like I said, on and off over that time period) and I've got work tomorrow and I'm not sure how long I'll be on, it could be three hours it could be eight. Anyway it could be twenty-one hours before I finish redoing the post. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand that this isn't my fault. Argh.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    so how do we join? just give you information and you post it up there^ at the top?

Years
    Well, truthfully Broadway I finally got to a point where I wanted to be done with figuring stuff out, so I was like THERE XD And Eliminator just get it up when you can, I get computer crappings out. And Blasto King, the main thread has SU stuff, but the RP is full. Sorreh =\

Oh and by the way people, if your Pokemon (mostly ones who are above level five) have been supposed to have learned moves let me know. I completely forgot about moves ><;

Last edited:

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    Oh, okay, I bet this takes up a lot of your time :P if it's not a big deal, though, could you change it to something like hardy or brave? If not, no worries, but I'm just not gonna be playing a timid Ekans, is all.

If figuring natures out after captures is an extra weight with all the rest of the organization, want us to suggest a nature or two that we think matches the pokemon whenever we attempt a capture?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    You know what, Broadway, stop being so damned difficult! Just kidding xD Damn, being sarcastic like that is a lot harder without the voice... They should have a microphone option on here...

Anyway Fen, know how I feel xD At least you're not doing the whole colour-coding thing with the Pokemon. That's a ***** to do.

Years
    Sandeon: EXACTLY! XD Jeez, I can't believe I had to do that.

Broadway: Sure, I'll change it XD I was in a bit of a rush, because I realized it was up after I finished playing Sims 3 and uh...oh! Before my "bedtime" *eye roll* As far as nature suggestion...I don't think so, unless you're completely ARGH! against the nature I gave the Pokemon. Oh, it's hardy natured now.

Luigi-a: You're so nice XD And I ALMOST did the color coding thing like I do with the chapters, but then I was like.....no, just no XD

Oh, and guys...post ^^ Oh and I think Imma throw in a training post before the gym in the first city (name escapes me, how horrible is that? XD) 'cuz all of your Pokemon are a bit...erm...lowish on levels XD

Oh, and (yes I do keep going back and editing this because I think of something else even though this one isn't related to the RP) JOHN GOT VOTED OFF IN SURVIVOR! T.T XD

Last edited:

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    Yaaaay Fen! Thank you! I'm sorry for being irksome! ::cuddles hardy Ekans:: ::gets Wrapped for my trouble::

(Luigi-a, lol ::plots crazy demands for New League:: /kidding of course)

AND WHOA HEY SPOILERS MADAM!!! Bawwwwwwww T_T (not really, don't worry, but I do tend to watch my eps after they air, I, uh, download my TV. "Commercials? What are those?")

Years
    Oh XD I didn't know anyone else watched Survivor. Next time I post something completely off topic with topic things to go with it, I'll put it in spoilers and say something about TV information XD Or whatever I'm talking about.

And yes, wrapped you got lol. Oh, and you guys don't have to make trainer cards unless you get bored and just randomly feel like doing it ^^

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    The Vassa Region OOC

Seeing as nothing looked like my character XD It had the jeans, and the shirt is similar....okay not at all xD And Poocheyena is so cute there!

Years
    I use that trainer sprite a lot Umbreon =3 Normally on the PC I edit it though ^^ Seeing as I dunno what the equivalent to paint is on my Mac XD I'll go put your TC's up there =)

And for my own personal reference: 2/6 =3 (People have posted)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back