• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Vending Machine Game

*Inserts Poll* Do you like this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Out comes a pretzel- on fire.

Maybe you did start that fire.

In goes every thing in existance and non existance, including the vending machine, therefore creating a nightmarish dimension that exists forever and goes on and on and on...

I shall call it... *Infinite*-D!

Years
    *Finishes Maintenance*
    Finally! Alright everyone, you can--
    *Out comes a Roach*

What the? Have you been putting in Stuff? You fools! It's going to go Critical! It's too Dodgy to have stuff put in until Maintenance is Complete! You've completely exceeded the Limit! Get out of here! I need to Focus carefully.

*Inserts Wire Clippers to Switch off Machine*
    This should hopefully Work! If not, this whole Thread will Explode!

:t152:

Years
    Just another 5 Minutes, and I'll have safely Defused the Machine and shut it down Safely. It'll take another 10 more Minutes to get it Working Normally. Just please give me your Patience.

Edit at 23:27: Phew! I've shut it down. 10 More Minutes and I'll have it working Normally again. Hopefully there won't be any more Interior Satchel Explosions.

Edit at 23:39: Okay everyone, the Machine is up and running again. The Near Disaster has been sorted. Everything is A-Okay now. Let me Demonstrate.

*Inserts Swipe Card*

Had it still had Problems, it would be Sparking and Shaking now. Use away.

:t152:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back