• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Vending Machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Out comes Hadouken! (the band, not what most of you guys think...)

In goes Eddie's Skyline from Underground 1

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    The Vending Machine tries to get a packet of crisps out, but it falls on you and the packet of crisps gets chucked in someone else's hand.

I insert a plain box.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • From pressing the big red button, you were vaporized and killed. From putting in the big red button you get vaporization-immunity for all-time(including the past, present, and future!) Hence, allowing you to insert the big red button in the first place.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Brain...hertz...
    DARKPOKEBALL: Well, maybe this vending machine will fix it!
    *inserts Chainsaw Meowth's brain*

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • Out comes Chainsaw Meowth's brain!
    CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Gurrr....daaaa...
    DARKPOKEBALL: Meowth needs his brain back! *yanks brain from Jiggly_Jello* And just to be sure you don't try to steal my li'l kitty's mind again...IN GOES YOU!

*shoves Jiggly_Jello into vending machine*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Out comes a Pokeflute to wake those people up! :> Even if it's likely too late.

In goes a box of Chocolate Pocky~!

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years
  • Out comes an empty box of Chocolate Pocky drenched in blood because there was a big fight over who was going to get to eat it...

In goes a grouchy old man who's always yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back