• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Video Game Screenshot Thread

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
ovgKVBP.jpg

Welcome to the video game screenshot thread! Do you have a story to tell based from a glorious moment you had during a game and you were able to screen capture that very moment? Do you have a really rare and obscure video game that you want to show to everyone through a screenshot? Do you want to simply show off some achievements that you've recently done and show the screencapture of that very moment? Or if you're like me and you just want to showcase some delicious organ parties (and everyone's invited!) through some glorious screen captures? Then this thread is for you!

RULES OF NATURE!
1) All screenshots to be posted must be your own screen captures. People can easily see that its not yours through a google search.
2) Be in mind with the sizes of your screencaps. If you feel that its so large but it has to be shown in its glorious full size, use the spoiler tags
3) Make it SFW as possible. Obviously NSFW smutty stuff can't be shared (its your material dude!)
4) While its not really a requirement: Its good to make sure that you can somehow tell something about the screenshot that you posted.

LETS GET IT ON!!!!

Me first:

Well for once its something NOT DOOM related but its something i love just as much
Lsp2uwR.png

Damn, I'm lookin Good! Me playing some Duke Nukem 3D ran with a sourceport called EDuke32. The resolution is kinda messed up but I'll get to fixing that.

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I guess I'll help get this off the ground

bombed_out_by_arsnec-d9x8f1w.jpg

This is pretty much what I do in between games to fight the boredom... Map is GM_Outercanals in Garrysmod if anyone wants to compare what I did to the original. I think I did decent at giving it a different feel but am no where near very good at this.

I'll probably have more traditional screenshots later.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Spoiler because of size
Spoiler:

Well not my "proudest" moment, but one of the challenging things I've captured via screenshots. Spent at least an hour trying to beat the final boss of Ys I on Nightmare. His pattern is completely random, with him shooting projectiles and making the floor disappear (you can't jump). So the real challenge was figuring out how to hit him without wasting floor. Pretty tough, lost a couple of times with one hit away from victory because of the disappearing floor, but eventually I did it. Also beat Ys II on Nightmare and Ys VI (Ys 3-5 didn't have additional difficulties), currently working on Nightmare Catastrophe for Ys VI, but got bored because of Majunun grinding.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
And just to prove to everyone that ANY PLATFORM or Gaming system here's some of my 3DS Shenanigans with Persona Q. Basically i had to use my phone and my 3DS since I'm not in the mood of going through some complicated means in getting clear cut 3DS screenies O_O.

QwJjGVN.jpg

Gee.. I wonder what choice would be the most appropriate given the situation?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MANTIP:
Spoiler:

Also, P4Hero x Yukari. ALL DAY EVERYDAY IN THE F**KIN PA.. oh wait, that sounds too creepy, even for me. Oh wait. NO IT DOESN'T! TO HELL WITH RESPECT! xD Also, ya'll can say what you want about Persona Q but I absolutely love the "chibi" style of art the game has. It makes some of the characters look even cuter.

Last edited:

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
My whole list of Guitar Hero III FC's. well.. it's not much.
Spoiler:

Not much too say about it, other than every FC is an achievement. So, my small list of achievements in Guitar Hero III for the pc.

Oh, and there's also this particular score where I had a choke, which was potentially my best FC so far:

Spoiler:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
NgNaqLt.png
FQRbBq3.png
lqg8SsT.png

Look at dat gloriously tiny screenshot. Me playing some Megaman Zero 1 via VBA. Never again... I feel like playing this with a keyboard and with a control mapping that will certainly make the purist of side scroller players want to kill themselves. (WASD for movement, JKUI for buttons!)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Ooh, a screenshot thread. I have a bunch of Triforce Heroes screenshots on my Miiverse, because I put a little doodle with them. (I should take some of other games.)
Spoiler:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
4GMpzG7.jpg

Brutal DOOM 2016? YES PLS! Look at that Sweet Super Shotgun about to tear that hell knight's face off.

Years
And just to prove to everyone that ANY PLATFORM or Gaming system here's some of my 3DS Shenanigans with Persona Q. Basically i had to use my phone and my 3DS since I'm not in the mood of going through some complicated means in getting clear cut 3DS screenies O_O.

QwJjGVN.jpg

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MANTIP:
Spoiler:

Also, P4Hero x Yukari. ALL DAY EVERYDAY IN THE F**KIN PA.. oh wait, that sounds too creepy, even for me. Oh wait. NO IT DOESN'T! TO HELL WITH RESPECT! xD Also, ya'll can say what you want about Persona Q but I absolutely love the "chibi" style of art the game has. It makes some of the characters look even cuter.

You should be able to simply go to Miiverse, post a screenshot there and then extract the screenshot to this thread. Or are you saying the game in question doesn't support it?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

QwJjGVN.jpg

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MANTIP:
Spoiler:

Wow... so not only they make a Persona for 3DS but they butcher it by giving possibility to impossible shippings, lel.
Unless Minato is picking up Aigis, in that case, I can live with this.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Wow... so not only they make a Persona for 3DS but they butcher it by giving possibility to impossible shippings, lel.
Unless Minato is picking up Aigis, in that case, I can live with this.

People have Shipped P4 hero and Aigis together in that very segment and the most savage burn in Persona spinoff history occurred.

ON topic:
6FDzi6D.jpg

This is basically my Borderlands 1 Siren's final gear. A really crappy Hellfire that I've not yet replaced yet despite it being crap its still a beast of an SMG. That Maliwan Defiler Revolver, a pretty good Rare shotgun (that red shotgun in my loadout), and of course the ever great and powerful Maliwan Volcano with its "Always ignite on hit" power.

Arsenic

Years
Got my first set of shots from ARMA III ready.

tW1IVrk.jpg

Supporting an Infantry assault on a Chinese CSAT Headquarters before the heavy armor got airlifted over to the small island. We were being harassed by hostile CAS jets at the time.

iKUA04n.jpg

Me being carried through the Jungle to a town that had just been captured after I apparently walked right past a hostile and took 5 or 6 shots to my back. A medic saved my life when I got there!

GgSik4s.jpg

I'll probably never take such a perfectly timed screen again. I was up on a hill with a team mate trying to take out an APC so people could move in to the town. I got the missile and everything!

I'm sure I'll have more of larger scale infantry cooperation soon enough. Just gotta get in the right chopper when I join!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
z8ahCMM.jpg

Basic Borderlands 2 Bodycount massing. The music that plays during this game really hits the spot.

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Finally killed that prick.
Spoiler:

Also.. Frampt looks like.. you know.
Spoiler:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
aba05ae785504b1c930ccc3398314f3f.png

So I was looking through random Fates screenshots I had, and it turns out I still had this one from my failed attempt at (I think) Hard Revelation Chapter 11 because all my units got bodied and Sakura got left alone. Because I didn't reclass her yet, she couldn't fight and then got destroyed. After that, I just went the cheap "take my fliers with strong units and destroy Flora real quick" strategy so I could get the power that is Camilla faster.

EDIT: I'm wrong. It's Chapter 12.

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
kM1LwM9.jpg

Yep. it took me 8 spitters to nail that achievement. Considering that i don't have the best framerate while playing this game, I thought this was an achievement, mainly i did it without the spitter spotting me, I was armed with my favorite weapon in the game (AK47 with the laser sight), and that it took me 8 spitters to do so X_X

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Bumpy bump. Needs more lump.

Today was a great day for me:

vu0vYOF.jpg

I finally got this thing working. And murdering a bunch of crazy cultists is as equally arousing as killing the usual beastiary

BICKce7.jpg

And i got lucky with another legendary drop.

Arsenic

Years
Today I recently avoided death by a giant propane canister smashing into the back of my skull during a victory screen.

Was pretty cool to watch it almost kill me in slow motion...

Qa1WtlD.jpg

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
I bring you all.. Alien meat. Fresh from the grinder that the US Air Force keeps denying from the public, and now.. I provide all of my faithful, the meat that you all desire.

uEcs5Sw.jpg

Now feast upon the delicious flesh that comes from beyond the heavens, and bathe thyselves in the sweet fluids.

Back