• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Video Game Screenshot Thread

Coffee

Banned
Years
I tried to beat The Legend of Zelda in one day. Up to the last dungeon before Ganon's temple and I keep dying to the darknuts. 1 day challenge is a no-go.
yQjSeDa.png

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
18056418_10211562590152658_3743178851809157989_o.jpg

Dat feeling when you carry your team throughout a game where the other tram had a gold advantage. Also my friend who played morgana played brilliantly throughout the game

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
20170608194411_1.jpg

The British are coming! The British are coming!

Early shot of me taking the new and unreleased ARMA III terrain, Malden 2035, for a test run with a short mission involving British NATO forces kicking the Farsi speaking, Jihadi loving CSAT forces out of their technologically superior fortifications.

Funny enough this is just a side scene that you will fly past and see for... maybe 10-15 seconds!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
s9OrAGQ.jpg

My personal best quad feed potg by far.

Also as a bonus - even in video form to see how it happened.

Then theres things like completely f@@@@ing up some video settings to test out some monitors for sheet like this to happen:
RpcTg45.jpg

Yep. I don't know what happened to my graphics here. But even with the messed up colors i still managed to capture a picture perfect gore shot against a mancubus.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
bKLcUhz.jpg

Heroes never die!!! Just like this thread.

And ever since ive had my iphone ive been playing Fallout Shelter for quite a bit. Abd as obligatiry tradition on my part, i start the day with a little corpse party
anoqaaO.jpg

Also managed to snag this que tee of a dweller and renamed her appropriately:
5dlRXDJ.jpg

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Crysis 2 immediately after escaping the battery park compound on the first level.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Some fun stuffs. Playing some good ole games in my laptop before i would say a temporary goodbye to it since I'll either get this thing fixed (rip cooling fan) or just leave it as it is and do a fresh reformatting after i've completed my own installing spree on my other computer. Also, our recently (from around the start of this year) upgraded internet connection (Fiber <3) is making me feel less stressed with all these installation and downloads.

sFSC50e.jpg

I'm Currently doing a FRESH playthrough of Duke 3D as a means of wondering how the f was Duke Nukem Forever AY Gnolled that hard that Duke himself was RUINED. For some reason, Duke 3D is a game that I feel that it needs a reappraisal. For some reason, there are aspects in it that really need to be talked about like how some weapons just feel useless compared to the other basic ones, among other things. Hmm... thonking.

tgGOwuQ.jpg

As a form of Stress Relief, smashing some Strogg in Quake 2. Such a classic. Perhaps its that one game that I've recently spent so much time doing a "Fast as possible + 100% Secrets" run playthrough.

THj8gBx.jpg

And a game that a lot of people don't even know or remember. Quake 1. Mother fudging Quake 1. The real deal that people often overlook when it comes to classic and not to mention LEGITIMATELY challenging vidya games. Also Shamblers are the stuff of nightmares people who grew up in the 90s told you about, but you were lucky enough to never did.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
ZKDAqFn_d.jpg

My first ever game using the newest EDGY character in gaming and surprisingly i did fairly well. Also im not the kind to immediately take a new chanpion in ranked so a normal game was the way to go. Also unsurpsingly i spanked their Nidalee and outpeformed our own ADC.

Also i need to change that IGN i have. BRB

Also for those who want to see, i can upload the replay for you guys to check how i played and/or laugh at my misplays. Also using an unranked account too since my trihard account is something sacred to me.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
THREAD REVIVAL also requesting thread to be stickied since screenshots are love, screenshots are life:

JsOenKk_d.jpg

Moar of dat Crysis 2 just to let off some steam. Juicier corpse parties coming soon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
tthTsca_d.jpg

Me vs most forum users in a butt shell. Also Duke Nukem 3d is indeed an el classico that everyone should play.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
TuPNjnc.jpg

An actually INTeresting game of survival, zombies, and running around naked with. Machete on hand

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
REVIVED and FULL RESTORE

So apparently with my current mobile game fiestas, i managed to get jebaitee by a game that looked like an interesting mobile FPS game but instread its one of those runner games where you only run and shoot by slapping your poor screen before it bleeds. In short at least this game has some INTeresting gun models:

ogGHpDS.jpg

Obviously due to licensing (because mobile games cant afford them btw) this weapon is obviously an M8 but it looks like a crossbreed with an M4a1.

k4rdABL.jpg

A Remington MCS?

Mobile games and their advertisements. At least his isnt Mobile strike levels of false advertising.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today
Spoiler:

Mobile Legends, low elo game result. :p

I definitely carried the game, but there are still many areas I need to improve, for example to read the situation better, after all I died once in the game because I read the situation wrong.

Back