• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Video Game Screenshot Thread

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Spoiler:

You can tell I played this in a post-Dark Souls mindset.

...Really need to get back to that series one of these days.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Well i just made a new friend. Good thing I remembered to get my Repair stat to 65

ZnjzU8o.jpg

Yep, I've been enjoying Fallout New Vegas and so far, this has been one of my favorite experiences so far. I remember spending days and weeks in Fallout 2, and here in New Vegas, i get to relive those teenage years.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Spoiler:

Normally not the best sign when overlooking the LZ. Note the black smoke.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
NCR has best Armor.

E83TkVg.jpg

And to those who are wondering what the heck happened to my Assault Carbine ammo over there, well some Legionnaires from Caesar's Legion decided to try messing with me and my buddies Boone and E-DE. Killing those legionnaires before getting the NCR Armor from the Safehouse and killing even more of them near Ranger Station Charlie while wearing the said Armor was glorious, so i should just sit back, relax, and think of the next few things to do before i reach the level cap of 30 and in to the end game.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Gunner Rick makin' his way downtown:
Cv8rmGCVIAAl9jU.jpg

Bowser, playing his own version of shotput, only to realize he is a terrible thrower:
Cv8r0cvUsAI7Ifq.jpg

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
I was thinking if i should post a picture from Fallout New Vegas or something, but since the former kept hanging and crashing on my end, which i might have to fix I'll just post what i was doing to vent out my frustrations.

AiRHNOI.jpg

Duke Nukem 3D, with the Duke Plus gameplay mod. Duke Plus gives the game some modifications to Duke Himself with some new moves, new weapons, some changes to the existing weapons such as the Chaingun Cannon carrying more ammo and having more damage thus solving its age old problem of ammo consumption, greatly improved blood and gore effects, a double barreled shotgun as seen in the picture, and additional voice overs for Duke as well.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
i broke in the end which means i need to play it again!

Spoiler:

Arsenic

Years
I see Xin posted some saddening low res pics of the normal Ranger Armor. I raise you the Elite Riot Gear from NV's Lonesome Road dlc, remastered in FO4 (I will admit this game has a bit better graphics than NV. And someone didnt glue the tail of the coat to the players legs in this rendition!)

Spoiler:

While I'm at it, I'll post my TES:V meets fallout Power Armor. A deathclaw hide is the closest to dragon skin that I will probably get in this game.

Spoiler:

I really like this brook I found for screenies. So much I took my PA out of it's display case!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Praise the Bear! Praise Arcues! Praise NCR! PRAISE GABEN! PRAISE the AK47, Ak74u, and the Super Shotgun, and Praise the BFGEEZUS. Anyway, from resident sleeper to a somehow hot topic thread, I thank everyone for keeping this thread alive, even if it went to page 2 at one point.

I'm spending every last minute with this laptop of mine before i officially transfer everything to the new computer once its good to go 100%. And yes, its taking that long since I've got around 7 to 8 years of stuff, including everything I've purchased, downloaded, and installed recently.

4K screenshots will be coming soon.

I tried to set up a nice little screenshot with some Fallout New Vegas shenanigans:

CpdFTPH.jpg

Why am I wearing a Combat Helm Mark 2 over the Ranger Helmet? The Combat Helm Mrk 2 has more Damage threshold (5, compared to the Ranger helm's 4), and it allows me to wear my Rebreather which offers a nice 3% DR (Damage resistance).

Admittedly, this is one of the better pin-up screenies I've done in any game. I could make an improved version of me and my companions chilling at my favorite area, the Gun Runners Store.

Its the perfect Stop, Shop, and Sell spot. I get to basically sell whatever loot I can, such as those high tier weapons coming from those pesky Legion Assassins, Super Mutants, Legionnaires, and other baddies, and thanks to the nearby trash can at the Vendortron, i also have a storage for my gear. Saves a lot of time compared to going back to the Lucky 38 where most of my loot are still stashed in. And since GR Vendortron has basically all of the ammo types, its my stop by shop for my Minigun, Anti Material Rifle, Assault Rifle, and even Brush Gun and Ranger Sequoia ammo.

I purposely dressed Veronica with the typical Power Armor and a Centurion Helmet (a very rare item in the game), and a Thermal Lance as her melee weapon. I got to say, she looks pretty fine with them.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Its nice to have a good amount of Barter in a Fallout NV character for once.

Spoiler:

And 50+ Speech isn't too bad either. Also, I forgot to put this on a higher resolution but I did not expect a rather humorous response in a dialogue check.

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
Arsenic's Tropico Adventures: Episode X - The Fall of Alexandria

Spoiler:

Unfortunately that wasn't to last.... Even though everyone lived in a magnificent city with all the liberty they could need, as well as food, healthcare, and security it wasn't good enough.

Spoiler:

Sadly it wasn't enough...

Spoiler:

The majority of the city was turned to rubble but the nationalists had their revolution. I am sure they will strip people of their freedoms with the new government and turn it into a military state... Rest in Peace free Alexandria. May you one day be liberated...

TY

When free time, insane bias to JDM cars and Forza Horizon 3 cross paths, this happens...

Spoiler:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Finally I post something not related to Fallout but instead a game of my namesake:

So, i just went with a duo-normal with my friend (the Sona) and we managed to actually manage to 2v10 a game given our rather cruddy team comp and the enemy being theoretically a better comp than ours.
6WdN3E0.jpg

I have a rather long explanation about how i enjoyed this rather fun game i had with my friend.
Spoiler:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Disney Magical World 2 Screenshots~ These are my most favorite ones that I have taken from within the game. :3

Spoiler:

In light of the holidays...

Spoiler:

I know... I need to work on my poses. :|

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
I need to GIT GUUD even more and play more often

Spoiler:

Its been a while since I got a legendary skin in a loot crate, even if its on a champ that I barely use.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Alright you radroaches, feral ghouls, fellow Paladins, and hopefully not Synths. ITS 20 F**kin 17 and we need a new batch of screenshots! We know 2017 may not be any different but **ck that and lets get RIIIIIIIGHT into the VIEWS!​

45V4dKC.jpg

We start 2017 screenshots with a little bit of NOTCHILDABUSE of D.Va​

Arsenic

Years
Hey watch this I'm bout revive this whole man's career.
---
Sadly, this is probably as close as I will ever get to an Assassins Creed game set in the modern world.
.eJwNyFEOgyAMANC7cABoq4XqZRaCBDU6CHRfy-4-3-f7mk-_zGp21TZW57ZjpNo3O7T2WLIttZYrx3YMm-rtompM-53fOtyETMGDiGcUkODlKU_IQsxhQZznxTsCDMBECCATvdCerZjfHyVeIyk.fbzLpYHFLFm82PNywUhiejz0OT0

I think it'd be pretty fun... Setting up in a window to eliminate all the security with well place silenced rifle fire only to move in and knife the target in the face for reasons of Tradition.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Oh look life. And that means....
18491563_10211770516590689_6413150456546569106_o.jpg

This is what Duty of call world war 2 wont ever be other than being a less manly wolfenstein wannabee. And of course wolfenstein is what makes people gain muscle mass and s3cks appeal

Back