• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Villa in Pokemon Platinum

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It's pretty cool for the people who like to decorate and play around in the game. Although you can't even go in the beds and things like that, it's pretty cool to have. In my opinion, I think it wastes my time and my money.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    It's pretty cool for the people who like to decorate and play around in the game. Although you can't even go in the beds and things like that, it's pretty cool to have. In my opinion, I think it wastes my time and my money.

If you used the Max Cash Code, You wont feel the Waste of Money XD

Years
    And with the items that play music, I think you should be able to activate them and have whatever song they play become the background music to the Villa until you either use another music item, save the game and turn it off, or exit the Villa. Instead, you can only listen when you press "A" and the song plays until you stop "talking" to the item. (Now, I've only done this with the Music Box. If the piano does what I said before, then awesome.)

Well, the Audio System does play a song you listen to until you exit the villa. I don't know if the piano does anything because I'm trying to determine when my rival gets stronger. So I beat the E4 veeeery carefully.

Starlite

extraterrestrial
    Years
    I think the Villa's alright. I like the fact that Gym Leaders and people you know come visit... That just proves that Rowan or Mom don't sit in the same place every single day 24/7. XD

Er... I use the berry areas and listen to the radio a little. ^^ It's pretty entertaining imo.

Still kinda useless, though...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I like it, I already have the objects (I barely bought anything in-game lol), then got bored afterwords. =X They will probably replace it with the Secret Base? =O I like the Underground better though. It is a mini Animal Crossing lol.

Years
    I personally like the Villa. The piano, stereo, and music box work. Though, I wish my character could sleep on the bed...But, it's not all bad. Plus, the TV also works. (I usually save my money in the game. In Diamond, I have $962,110.) I don't normally buy items in the Marts, I just save it all. XD To get my money back from buying an item in the Villa, I rebattle the Elite Four and use Amulet Coin for double the money.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    You should be able to throw parties and battle the trainers/people that come.. and use a phone to call all of the people that you met or battled so you can invite them or talk to them

That would be awesome. Especially if Team Galactic counted.

But if the bit about Team Galactic ever happened, they should probably have that optional.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I barely got the villa today and I thought that it was haunted! The guy was so eager to get rid of it. Haven't fixed it up yet. Too expensive!

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
    the obtainable villa in the resort area is an awesome feature in my opinion.
    it looks good and the items which you can order are very good too.. but very expensive ._.
    but why cant you sleep in the bed? thats stupid.. because you can sleep in other beds too.. why not in this? it even YOUR bed..
    so alltogether i think it was an awesome addition.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Not being able to get in the bed, was a bit awkward. I mean, why can't you? It's not like anything bad or offensive would happen if you got lye down on it.

Anyways, I could've thought there would've been better prices for the items. I know a lot more people would want to buy the items if it dropped down a bit. I would be one of those people as well. Some of the expensive items were a bit useless to me. If it was things no one really would want to use or needed, they could've dropped down the price a bit.

If there were some changes in the Villa, I would've liked it more than I do now.

Quackyla

I like penguins and so do you!
    Years
    :(I can't believe I wasted all my money on things you can't even use!I had tons of money now I just wasted and wasted it!

timekaiser

Friend Code: 1634 5420 3920
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    i think its useless but it gives a cool image for your player...awesome trainer should get the awesome villa in a resort area its like a perfect home for a champion but if i could battle people that visited or maybe partnered up with them for something that would be better...or maybe presents or something would be better. Note: its fun to put your base under the villa xD. The way the guy hands you and really wants you to have it reminds me of 2 things one was undead/ghost combo and the other was the story of Atlas the titan who has to hold up the sky...sorry i like Greek mythology to much

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    If they had made the items more useful and valuable, then I wouldn't mind how the price is. If they added some cool features to the Villa, that would be nice as well. In R/S/E when you mixed records with another person, you could actually battle the person you mixed records with. If that could've happened in Platinum then I could see more use for the Villa.

Though I guess it is fine the way it is, but I prefer the underground more.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    I love my Villa, just purchased the chandelier which was the final piece I needed (:

Back