• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Virus, specializing in IV'd/EV trained Pokemon

What pokemon should I Give away? All pokemon will be IV bred or RNG caught.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Detox

Griff, most of what you have I have in Ev'd form somewhere or can either breed myself...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Thanks for the wicked EV training.

Where's TwilightBlade's Typhlosion and Griffinbane's Yanmega and stuff? Label label label so I can lol when only like 5 things have (OT) next to them hahaha. Breed something new and POST IT if you want this thread to live or else it doesn't deserve a bump. ^__^

Detox

@ everyone on pending trades list: I will try to complete our trades asap

Detox

Bumping this, Complete overhaul of the Original Post and added more pokemon.

Detox

I cant really check, you dant have your IV's, or EV's listed...

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    hey syndrome,are you available to trade today? im not sure if your on though :/

Detox

Actually, I got a brave Bird Honchkrow now.....I dont really want it anymore, sorry...

Detox

What are Jirachi's stats, nature, IV's, EV's , OT, location, and date captured.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Could I get a Roserade with Timid / Natural Cure and EV Spread of 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 HP?

We'll make a deal via PM.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I'm bite sized, yay.

The Infernape is sooo not mine; never bred a flawless monkey.

I like Kingdra kthx.

Detox

Okay guys, you can expect to see a few major changes soon, like a shiny section, and maybe I will start back breeding stuff. Also, Im thinking of plannibg a giveaway soon, so be sure to check the thread.

Back