• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Virus, specializing in IV'd/EV trained Pokemon

What pokemon should I Give away? All pokemon will be IV bred or RNG caught.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im going to add a poll to my thread for something...it will close on new years day.

The next pokemon I will breed and giveaway. If Ursula ever comes back online >_>

I'm sorry that I wasn't here online, syndrome. I was going to trade with you at 1:00pm to 2:00pm central like I said I would, but my crazy family keeps getting in my way and giving me other stuff to do. Do you have time to trade now?

Your family and mines too.

Unfortunetly, im not....family just arrived.....like literally just arrived, as im posting this.

DD T-Tar

DD
EQ
Stone Edge
Crunch

HP:402
ATK:403
DEF:245
SP.ATK:175
SP.DEF
SPED:142

Flygon

U-turn
OUtrahe
EQ
Fire Blast

HP:282
ATK:299
DEF:92
SP.ATK:154
SP.DEF:169
SPED:328

Kingdra
LV.40
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
dragon pulse
Protect
HP:114
DEF:86
SP.ATK:123
SP.DEF:81
SPED:108

Will list more and IVs for these later.

aaaaaaaaa

Actually the guys on shoddy are saying Adamant Flygon is better....

Any more?

Well.Its the C-band set.Thats why its Jolly.My Mence has Max Attack if you want it.My Blissy has great statsMax DEF and HP.Also good Sp.DEF.

I alraedy have a mence and don't need another one.

The CB set is adamant lol.

LOL Blissey

Back