• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    I'm listening to the beacon street collection by no doubt, the current track is doghouse

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
    Years
    Oo, baby, I be stuck on you like glue, baby, want to spend it all on you, baby, my room is the *-**** - call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bedrock girl! Oo oo oo I can make your bed ro-o-ock - I I I I can make your bed rock girl - ah ah ah ah can make your bedrock - call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock!

Bedrock, by Lil Wayne and Young Money

Ayselipera

It's the first time I've ever listened to it. I'm not sure how much I like it.

Years
    Listening to: tio / miko [emroots] - Wind of twilight
    via FoxyTunes

tio's sound is so relaxing. I wish they'd arrange Touhou more often. miko doesn't sound like a squeaky girl that time. While I'm fine with her being a squeaky girl, hearing her actually sing like this is a pleasant change of pace.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back