• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Pettan pettan tsurupettan~

/anyways...

...Right now, anything I've recently put on my iTunes - the Serial Experiments Lain OST, the Higurashi OSTs, the Pokemon HG/SS OST... XD

/gonna get the Touhou OSTs next

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Monster - Lady Gaga

Dang this song is very good. I just now brought her newest album. I love Bad Romance, Alejando, Telephone, and Monster so far. I know I am going enjoy the rest of the album. She is pretty talented. I can't believe I lived under a rock. I overlooked her. ;;

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    Monster - Lady Gaga

Dang this song is very good. I just now brought her newest album. I love Bad Romance, Alejando, Telephone, and Monster so far. I know I am going enjoy the rest of the album. She is pretty talented. I can't believe I lived under a rock. I overlooked her. ;;

Great song, and that is about the highlight of the album, just throw in Speechless.

Anyways

For Your Malice - Lamb of God
    Nothing says fun day like a metal interlude

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    Yup. Anyways, until the HeartGold/SoulSilver OST is done downloading, I am listening to Here, Hear III. by La Dispute.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Turn It Up - T.O.P

I was so excited for this release and quite rightly so. <3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    "Kanda Yu"
    D.Gray-man OST I, track 7. I adore that guy's theme. :'D It suits him perfectly.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Fire Emblem theme (Alternate Version) - Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn OST

Classic tune, but better. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back