• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Amon Tobin - Here Comes The Moon Man

Oh look I'm posting Tobin here again. This one's a B-side I only recently found out about. He is quite simply a master of electronic music and needs listening to if you like idm, d&b, trip-hop, turntablism or just general electronic.

Razor Leaf I'm counting on you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    My Ticket Home - The Opportunity to Be

and then My Ticket Home - The Opportunity to Be..... I'm probably just going to repeat the cycle for a few hours.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles.

Such a guilty pleasure song. It is such a "nothing special" song, but I can't help but listen to it, sing along to it, and love it. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    I don't want this to seem like I'm just posting here for a post count, but I've been listening to Chelsea Grin's new album, My Damnation..... I think I'll have that on repeat for a while.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    For the past few weeks, I've been listening to Harry Potter soundtracks and wizard rock. Today is no exception.

Alexandre Desplat - Obliviate

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    ePar - Earl Sweatshirt

I would give a quote from the song to show how awesome it is... But I don't think that'd be allowed on this forum....

Golf Wang.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Broken Social Scene - Anthems for a Seventeen-Year-Old Girl from You Forgot it in People

It's such a gorgeous, emotive song, with vocals by one of my favourite singers, Emily Haines (more known for her work with Metric, and some songs by Broken Social Scene too). It's not lively like the bulk of Metric's work, though, so much as wistful; it's more like her solo work.

This isn't the video, but it does have the song!

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Kalafina - Magia
    Yuya Matsushita - Trust Me

I've been on a bit of a Madoka and Durarara!! kick for the past few days, as evidenced by my choices in music here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Trust Me is a good song :3

@Domo... I like Radicals, but it's way too repetitive, in my opinion.

PSYYYYCHHHHH THAT'S THE WRONG NUMBER *slaps paper*

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
    Years
  • @Keoni....Yeah. I'm just listening to it or the hell of it. But now I'm listening to Lunchbox By The Jet Age of Tomorrow featuring Vince Staples and Jay Cue(Chopped and Screwed by Left Brain)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm listening to Martyrs by Betraying The Martyrs. It's one of their new songs for this year and it's so sick! <3 I don't think I've ever heard this band before, so I think I'll listen to more of their songs. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    I'm listening to the Dance Gavin Dance album, Downtown Mountain Battle II(2)... I'm currently on "Need Money".... It's suchhhhh aaaaa goooooodddd allllbbbbummm.. <3 DGD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back