• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you wearing?" topic

Ayselipera

I have an Obama shirt on with M&M pajama bottoms. Plus a pair of slippers if that counts.

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
    Gym shorts and a T-shirt that's too small

The usual when I'm not in public T_T

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I'm wearing my blue Mars Volta shirt that I got at their concert in October, a navy american apparel hoodie and black/metallic jeans from Bluenotes. OH AND BLACK SOCKS

yeah, the socks make the outfit.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    The "What are you wearing?" topic

Oh how I love tshirts. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2010
    I'm all dressed for bed -green tanktop, workout shorts, and a gigantour zip-up hoodie I stole from my boyfriend.

Patrick Bateman

G L O R I A
    Years
    I'm wearing some The Superjesus shirt from about ten years ago and frankly I don't even remember any songs the band ever released but I'm wearing their shirt and some shorts, but later I will be wearing a white and blue striped shirt, a thin blue tie, some grey trousers, a brown belt and a pair of Sperry Top-Siders.

And some white socks.

Honus

exploding with sloppy murders
    Years
    I'm wearing a gray and bluish gray striped shirt with a Fallen Footwear logo in it along with éS Square Ones with matching colors and laces. My jeans are a faded gray.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'm wearing a sweater that's color I'm not sure of, long black pants with two white stripes and a large gray one in between, and Nike socks.

That's about it.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Right now, sweat pants, and a tee shirt. And underpants.

Internet used Suspicion! The move failed!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I'm actually gonna roam around the town tonight after this, so I'm thick wearing winter jeans, dragon shirt, white winter coat and a pair of winter boots. But I usually wear a regular T-shirt and jeans.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    I have a black Megadeth tee-shirt, black boots, underwear, and a pair of blue jeans with two small punctures in the crotchtorial area. ._. My jacket's with me too, but I'm not really wearing it right now ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Green glasses on brown jacket on white undershirt on blue jeans on black sandals LOL I DON'T MATCH

Back