• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves' Hideout [A Canine Pokémon Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    What's your favorite Pokémon spinoff game?
    I enjoyed the Mystery Dungeon series. And the Stadiums.

Do you like to nickname Pokémon?
    I nickname ALL my Pokémon, I mean ALL of them.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Do you nickname pokémon?

Yes. I now nickname all the male ones with the suffix -hiko and part of their Japanese name, like Pearl from PokeSpe, and give the female ones appropriate nicknames, usually involving their Japanese name too.

It adds individuality, and will help me trace my pokémon across the planet when I start trading again.

Years
    New Topic: Would you participate in a graphic art competition?
    Probably not, I suck at graphics. xP

Do you nickname pokémon?
    Sometimes... depends on whether or not I feel creative at that time. xD

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Do you believe that Luxray, Luxio, and Shinx should be a wolf?
    Of course not, they're all clearly dragons.
    I don't think so, as far as design goes they seem to be entirely based on lions. The only two canine-esque moves they can learn are Bark Out and Howl through TM use and breeding, so neither of them really occur naturally.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    ...I didn't know Luxray learned Howl. I was going to say that pretty much confirms them as canines until I saw that Typhlosion and Camerupt learns the move lol. >_>

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    New Topic: Would you participate in a graphic art competition?

I have before and actually won, so I'd definitely participate again as I have. Though I'd make sure the theme is something I can handle as well.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Would you participate in a graphic art competition?
    Perhaps. I doubt it however.

Do you believe that Luxray, Luxio, and Shinx should be a wolf?
    While I dont want to say this, as I love all three, no. Not at all, they're all feline. Not canine. D:

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Would you participate in a graphic art competition?
    If you mean stuff like signatures and avatars... maybe, maybe not. It's definitely not my strong point so if I entered it'd just be for the hell of it.

If it's something drawing-related, then yeah, I probably would enter. It depends a lot on the theme though. I've been kind of lacking in creativity lately so it would have to be some sort of fanart. ):

Also submitting my score for the Pinball competition! I'm gonna try and shoot for a higher one before the deadline, but this is probably as good as it's gonna get: 465,601,499.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Ink, Spino, and I agreed that this would be fun, so I'm posting it!

New Game!: Guess what Pokémon is trying to disguise itself as another. You're able to make hints about the Pokémon if everyone is having trouble. Once someone guesses the Pokémon, the one who guessed it can post a new clue (I might let other people start one if they never win). i.e. Eevee would look like Vulpix if it was red, had more tails, and had smaller ears. Eevee would be a blank however, and everyone would try to figure out what it is.

I'm going to start it: ____ would look like Clefable if it has sharper ears, small wings, and smaller eyes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Ink, Spino, and I agreed that this would be fun, so I'm posting it!

New Game!: Guess what Pokémon is trying to disguise itself as another. You're able to make hints about the Pokémon if everyone is having trouble. Once someone guesses the Pokémon, the one who guessed it can post a new clue (I might let other people start one if they never win). i.e. Eevee would look like Vulpix if it was red, had more tails, and had smaller ears. Eevee would be a blank however, and everyone would try to figure out what it is.

I'm going to start it: ____ would look like Clefable if it has sharper ears, small wings, and smaller eyes.
    Wigglytuff. (Wolf said it was right 8D)

____ would look like Totodile if it was blue, has red spikes and stands on its legs.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    ____ would look like Totodile if it was blue, has red spikes and stands on its legs.
    Meguroco (you said I was correct on MSN)!

____ would look like Yuniran if it was more green, didn't have leaves on top of it, and was in jello.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Meguroco (you said I was correct on MSN)!

____ would look like Yuniran if it was more green, didn't have leaves on top of it, and was in jello.
    Churine. (you said I was right in MSN)

___ would look like Wingull if it was all white with blue stripes and longer wings.

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Heh, a hard one. Perhaps, Swablu? Or like Wolflare mentioned, Koaruhie? ):

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Ooh.. That is hard. But I'm gonna go with Swablu, I dont think Koaruhie is really very much like the target Pokémon

In other news - Yuniran is awesome. Jelly ftw.

khortonworld

Gaming Apprentice
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2016
    I would like to get out of my inactivity. I will try to get in the next event

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back