• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Wow. I didn't know that this many members of the Hideout doesn't assist wolves...

Sarah Palin wants to kill wolves? Thank God that I didn't vote for her. [win]

Oh! You're forgetting Absol and me!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Don't forget I mentioned I wanted Umbreon as my partner too...Wave and I are battling it off in VMs...lol...having fun Wave with it all?

and welcome new member!

Why would Palin want to kill off all wolves that it Horrid...

off topic: btw I finally got my platinum game...:)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    So here's an interesting Topic I thought of recently...kinda similiar to the one I just made somewhere else...but here goes...

If you ever had to vanquish ONE wolf type pokemon from the world of Pokemon FOREVER, who would you choose?

I would choose to eliminate snubull for good...it deserves no right in the world of pokemon any more...it'll save it from all its pain of being mistreated by the loss of memory from us wolf fans...

EDIT: thank you...ha ha, I don't think Alaska might be the best place for Palin to live then...rofl...

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    If you ever had to vanquish ONE wolf type pokemon from the world of Pokemon FOREVER, who would you choose?
    Simply snubull. I just don't like him.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Isn't there a wolf population in Alaska?

Agreed, it has to be Snubull. Even the name sounds un-wolf like.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years

Rakiou. I still don't think Rakiou's a wolf!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    ... Okay. I'm goin' to avoid this Raikou arguement.

Entei looks like a lion, Raikou looks like a saber-tooth tiger, and Suicune looks like a....?? However, if Flare and Chaos choose to make them Wolf Pokémon then so be it.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Okay to avoid the hassle let's just avoid that question??? ':D
    But for it I would say none, all pokemon has a spot of where they are and even if they don't look like a wolf and the description or whatever says it is, does that mean its not a wolf?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    no one will try to start the war since the Legendary Beasts are both Feline and Canine. so no one Argues with it again! if someone started this Arguement again , he/she will get Downgraded to Grunt for 1 Week!

Do you Feel happy that u can have a Wolf Partner in the WH?

Well yea. Thanks to f l a s h because he made ths Partner thingie before me :P

Last edited:

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Do you Feel happy that u can have a Wolf Partner in the WH?

Hell yeah! good that F l a s h made the partner idea in the TP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back