• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    That is really nice of Obama to do that...WOlves need protectin or else they would start to become extinct and there is no way we'll want that...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    That is really nice of Obama to do that...WOlves need protectin or else they would start to become extinct and there is no way we'll want that...

I totally agree. Oh and if the wolves get extinct what would the Wh be to? ':D

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yes as a group we too must set out for the protection of wolves! Good thinking Bliss...

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Magnificent creatures, wolves.

I did sign a petition in my teenage years for their protection, only time I ever signed a petition.
    Oh really?

The Elder has given me an idea!!!

Have you ever did anything directly or indirectly to help the wolf population?

I did. Well, I kinda did. I helped raise a little pup into a great wolf!
    The Wolves Hideout!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Nope I never had.

King!

better
    Years
    AS for the topic: No that I can remember!

*Obama......helping wolves?......maybe.......hmmmm......*

Birdy

Metagross Breeder
    Years
    i know my purpose in life now start a wolf breeding program also wolf is a luck name for me i was playing laser tag and i always come first and my laser tag name was wolf so my nickname is wolf you can say wolfs for life

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010

always writing Rukario ( Yes in Japanese Letters ) , Everywhere :P. well this makes only Lucario Popular. but being Serious, I didnt do anything to help the wolf population Except this XD XD

Birdy

Metagross Breeder
    Years
    If you really like wolfs that much insted of going on the internet all day go out and help save them by donating money to save the wolfs or something give them another chance i would but im just a kid and i dont have a job yet

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. Some..... things were happening. And I probably won't be (much) on in the next few days.

Anyway, it looks like I'm not the only one here without Platinum. That makes me a bit happy.

And that's nice of Obama to help Wolves!

Nope, sadly not....

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I haven't done anything to help them no...but would keeping our environment clean and healthy count?

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Guess what! It's my one year PC annivesary! today!

I certainly want to, but I havent, though... I signed a petition to stop Sarah Palin killing them...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I AM BACK! OK, I added the newest member Birdy, so you are on. I will be working on the CSS for the first post adding the rule for partner Pokemon. I am close to battling Giratina in Pokemon Platinum which is exciting. =3
    Are these all the partners so far?:
    Rukario *Lucario* - ChaosLucario
    Flare *Growlithe* - Wolflare
    Skymin *Shaymin - Sky Forme* - Goodies.
    Tricker *Manectric* - King900000
    Inferno *Arcanine* - L O L L I P O P
    Houndoom - OokamiShipper
    Glaceon - ~Morning Bliss~
    Eevee - Itachi Senpai

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    OK! I will add you all!

Rukario *Lucario* - ChaosLucario
    Flare *Growlithe* - Wolflare
    Skymin *Shaymin - Sky Forme* - Goodies.
    Tricker *Manectric* - King900000
    Inferno *Arcanine* - L O L L I P O P
    Houndoom - OokamiShipper
    Glaceon - ~Morning Bliss~
    Eevee - Itachi Senpai
    Espeon - The Wave
    Umbreon - Rafey

Good, this is good because no one has chosen the same Pokemon! =D Oh, Birdy, I will color your name on the Member List to black tonight, I gtg. ._. Well, the CSS coding will be probably done by tomorrow, so be sure to look at it! =D I am going to go play some Platinum and beat all the grunts in Galactic HQ, heh heh heh...

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Take your damn time. We're not in a hurry (at least, not me).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back