• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, can I join this group?
    Read the rules.

Here is a refresh of it since we changed to a different page:
    The main layout of everything:

Rules

1. Have at least one favorite Pokemon from the Wolf Pokemon List.
    2. Follow the PokeCommunity rules, and such for this forum section.
    3. No spamming, flaming, trolling, or any bad abuse to this club.
    4. You will be warned / banned (depends on how much you do) if you spam in the group by one of the staff, this rule is strictly enforced.
    5. To suggest a Pokemon to be a wolf here, you need to state why it should be. (e.g. The snout of Suicune resembles much of a wolf's snout)
    6. Oh no! I lost the password jumbled in the Rules and FAQ section, if you see a word that doesn't fit in the sentence, then write it down. When you find all the words, make them into a sentence, and private message the password to Wolflare. (for the main rough draft this won't have the password until the V.2 is made)
    7. For partners, you can choose any wolf Pokemon from the Wolf Pokemon List, even if it is used by someone else.

FAQ

1. You may spam in the Social Group discussion: Daily Chit-Chat, or in the Chatroom.
    2. You are able to nickname your partner, so go ahead if you want!
    3. You can check the Members List to see the status of your partner (hover over the icon of your partner to see your name, etc)
    4. We incourage you to be active in the Wolves' Hideout Social Group by subscribing to it, or to your favorite discussions, and also subscribe to this thread as well.
    5. The Social Group can be found here, and the Chatroom can be found here.
    6. You can obtain staff positions, Celtic, Fenris, Fridolf, and Friduwulf, if you be active, and do quality posts that are helpful, just be yourself!
    7. You can earn the Ardolf rank by just being active for over two weeks.
    8. Everyone starts at the Cana rank when you join.

Topic: A topic is a question that is usually bolded, which starts a discussion about something wolf Pokemon related.
    Side-Topic: A side-topic is the same as a topic, but has to be something non-wolf Pokemon related. Meaning, it has to be something about Pokemon, but nothing to do with wolves, if it has something to do with wolves then it should be a topic.
    Game: Games are any wolf-related games, trivia, etc like Hurt and Heal, Who Am I?, etc. I has to be hosted by someone in the apropriate rank, but anyone join and play. Credit to the Todder's Playground for this idea, and letting us do this.
    Announcements: An announcement is used when there is a change in the rules, FAQ, etc.
    Partner: A partner is a wolf Pokemon you choose to have during the club topics, where the topics can describe its personality, hobbies, etc. All members can have a partner.
    Rank / Derank: Ranking and deranking is used by the staff. Ranking is used to rank up a member that has been active, or has been chosen to be part of the staff. Deranking is only used if the member left, or retired from being part of the staff, this should not be used as a punishment, only warning and banning should be.
    Warn / Ban: Warning and banning is also used by the staff. Warning bans the member for a short period of time, the longest it can last is two weeks. Banning - of course - bans the member for a long period of time, the longest can be a month. No one in the group can make a permanent ban.

Alpha: Founder and owner of the Wolves Hideout, post topics and side-topics, host games, post announcements, rank, derank, warn, and ban members.
    Co-Alpha: Second founder and owner of the Wolves Hideout, post topics and side-topics, host games, post announcements, rank, derank, warn, and ban members.
    Celtic: Post topics and side-topics, host games, post announcements, rank, derank, warn, and ban members.
    Fenris: Post topics and side-topics, rank, derank, warn, and ban members.
    Fridolf: Post topics and warn members, has to be a male.
    Friduwulf: Post topics and warn members, has to be a female.
    Ardolf: Post topics.
    Cana: Nothing.
    Kadzait: This is the rank where Cana rank members go when they have been inactive for no reason after two weeks (if you have a reason, you don't go in this rank). If you stay in this rank one more week, you will be deleted from the Members List, but you are free to join again.

There is also going to be a Members List for the Chatroom in my post, where you can ask to join it, because we will soon be making the Chatroom for members only. Oh, and the name Wolves Hideout, will change to Wolves' Hideout for proper grammar.

Last edited:

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Or, you can say Eevee is Uber, and this an OU match. CHEATER, YOU USED ARCEUS.
    NO! NEVER! EEVEE CAN'T BE A UBER!

And beside that, look at how many people answered with Eevee. <3
    >:3

~Deleted the Social Group~

Edit: Here is a list of the ranks for the WH V.2:

Spoiler:

We will be allowing Grunts / Canas to have a partner as there will be topics based on the partner's personality and such.

The main layout of everything:

Spoiler:

There is also going to be a Members List for the Chatroom in my post, where you can ask to join it, because we will soon be making the Chatroom for members only. Oh, and the name Wolves Hideout, will change to Wolves' Hideout for proper grammar.

Awesome stuff Wolflare, awesome stuff! It looks so much better than first!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    we have a new page? or do u just mean the SG?
    No, I meant these: Edit: Ugh, never mind, my Internet cut this off. =\
    The person who wanted to join moved the page to another, so I had to refresh for people that don't go through all the pages.
    New rules look great. But just a question...would I be a Cana since I just joined recently?
    No, everyone other than Chaos and I will be deleted from the group. And you then have to join again (which means you also have to find the new password, that is harder to find keke).

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    So let me get this straight, your going to make a new thread and a new social group?
    Of course, I have announced this pretty much throughout the entire 50 posts about making the new Wolves' Hideout V.2. Everyone agreed, so we are doing it, unless you changed your mind?
    It probably mean that, so have to wait for a miracle...
    What? Lol...

Why are you all asking these questions about making a new thread when we were discussing this earlier? I mean, if you were gone for a little, you could just check the older posts. =\ Nothing to be harsh about, just saying saying something. ;D

Also, don't join the SG until the new thread is made. ^.^

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Wall of text, Wolflare...o__o
    -tries to read-
    New rules~
    Lol, sowwies, but I wanted this to answer everyone questions. =3
    Yup, there's the miracle.

So, we have to wait for the updated WH? The new rules and stuff, it's AWESOME.
    Ohh, okies. Oi, and the Hurt and Heal, Who Am I?, etc games now are going to be moved to the new thread. =D So, the games will not be in the SG anymore. The only two things there will be in the SG is the chit-chat place, and the RP discussion (you can discuss here, but post your story plot there to keep track). Hopefully this will be more organized and better. ^.^ If you dislike the names for the ranks, you can suggest something.

AND, different CSS colorzzzzz! =D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    hey, if you wanted to change the names of the ranks, here is a link with some other wolf gods
    klik
    hope this helps :-)
    Thanks, but I do know some of those, I just picked some of the current ones since they fit the role more and the name sounded cool. XD Oh, and the new thread may be up tomorrow morning (EST timezone) if Chaos gets on his computer the usual time he does, and one of the mods in this section approves the club. =]

Bz

*trying to lick elbow*
    Years
    Thanks, but I do know some of those, I just picked some of the current ones since they fit the role more and the name sounded cool. XD Oh, and the new thread may be up tomorrow morning (EST timezone) if Chaos gets on his computer the usual time he does, and one of the mods in this section approves the club. =]
    sweet, can't wait for it :-D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Just PMed Chaos the first post for V.2! Just need to wait when we are both on, then he can post the thread to be approved. =D But, ugh, it took most of the night just doing the CSS. *Plops into bed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back